Retirees must love Biden

Read the post I'm responding to. He (she) said the feds lead the agencies that insure election integrity? What agencies? Elections are conducted and overseen by the county, not the feds. At the most the state decides on hours and days of operation of voting places so there is no confusion. There is no federal oversight which is why Trump tried to have the courts look into his claims of election fraud.

Election fraud IS A FEDERAL CRIME when federal office elections are on the ballot. . How is that evading your pea brain. The feds can’t be at every poll dufus. It’s up to party state officials to see that the polls are monitored. That’s why I put both the gop party who is responsible to monitor ALL FACITS of elections and the Fed of the Trump admin as irresponsible if fraud did occur which includes the AG and investigations by the FBI . If there was fraud, ( no evidence found) both the gop and the AG ARE IRRESPONSIBLE. How is this evading your pea brain. Election fraud involving federal elections is a FEDERAL OFFENSE. How stupid can you be ?

Last edited:
The federal courts only decide on laws and constitutionality of laws, not election fraud. The only reason they got involved in the Gore/ Bush race was because the Florida federal judge was legislating from the bench and the Supreme Court asked that clown WTF did he think he was doing.

Yes, crimes are handled on the national level but they don't set the rules, oversee elections, or set hours of operation. That's all handled locally. If there is evidence that somebody committed fraud they will be prosecuted on the federal level if it's a federal election, but that's all they can do.
Foolish. The GOP party officials in states produced no evidence of election fraud to Trumps own AG.
Trump campaign lawyers ( not federal officials) went to judges with no evidence, trying to get recounts. They were refused. No one had evidence. Trumps own AG declared NO FRAUD. Then resigned. Trumps Fed found no evidence, party state officials found no evidence….

Last edited:
  • Record gas prices
  • Increased food costs
  • Stock market crashing (401Ks impacted)

Many live on a fixed income

Let's Go Brandon!

View attachment 647310
Most of us are intelligent enough to understand the market economy and putics that is involved here. Thank you for your concern.

Foolish. The GOP party officials in states produced no evidence of election fraud to Trumps own AG.
Trump campaign lawyers ( not federal officials) went to judges with no evidence, trying to get recounts. They were refused. No one had evidence. Trumps own AG declared NO FRAUD. Then resigned. Trumps Fed found no evidence, party state officials found no evidence….

So you respond by proving my point? Not very bright, are you?

Election fraud IS A FEDERAL CRIME when federal office elections are on the ballot. . How is that evading your pea brain. The feds can’t be at every poll dufus. It’s up to party state officials to see that the polls are monitored. That’s why I put both the gop party who is responsible to monitor ALL FACITS of elections and the Fed of the Trump admin as irresponsible if fraud did occur which includes the AG and investigations by the FBI . If there was fraud, ( no evidence found) both the gop and the AG ARE IRRESPONSIBLE. How is this evading your pea brain. Election fraud involving federal elections is a FEDERAL OFFENSE. How stupid can you be ?

i never mentioned offenses, we were talking about oversight of elections. God you are dumb.

i never mentioned offenses, we were talking about oversight of elections. God you are dumb.

Trump’s AG declared NO EVIDENCE of voter fraud. If any election , tried to hide voter fraud either as an employee or GOP poll watcher, they are committing a federal offense. Any commission of voter fraud is a federal offense. You somehow neglect to understand that.

Maybe you’re ignorant but it’s up to representatives of both parties to monitor the workers as well as voters. You obviously have never voted.

Last edited:
So you respond by proving my point? Not very bright, are you?
You must be embarrassed that the GOP and trumps admin is incompetent by being in charge of voter integrity of national elections when all this fraud you claim was taking place. You are still that ignorant to understand the buck stops with Trump and the GOP. They get to monitor all voters AND POLL WORKERS doofus. Btw, a lot of local republicans won state and local elections on the same ballot. You dumbos now-claiming local officials stuffed ballots for Biden but refused to help local state electoral candidates ?

What a bunch of buffoons in the GOP and Humpers.

Last edited:
Hey, offense level show responsibility. State offenses are the responsibility of state AGs, federal are the Trump admin. officials . You know nothing about law enforcement either do you ?

Hey, offense level show responsibility. State offenses are the responsibility of state AGs, federal are the Trump admin. officials . You know nothing about law enforcement either do you ?

I know who conducts elections which is something you don't know.

Sorry clean start rule the title needs to be the same as the articles. Sorry I don't make the rules.

I know who conducts elections which is something you don't know.
It’s local gov employees and volunteers subject to the rules and guidelines of the local, state and federal gov. The Fed on down who is responsible for the integrity of ALL ELECTIONS with federal candidates on the ballot.

You a non voter ?

Forum List

Back