Retirees must love Biden

It does? So tell me the last time inflation hit 8.5% after a recession.

My point is Dementia took anti-fuel steps that are responsible for inflation and the price of gasoline today. It's not like it just happened or it was a last minute idea, he ran on being anti-energy against Trump along with Whorris.

When he invaded the White House he made it clear that he wasn't just talking the talk, he was walking the walk. My gas station just hit a new high today. $4.45 a gallon and JP Morgan predicts $6.00 a gallon on the national level by August. it's almost there in Commiefornia today.

This guy is a total disaster for the country and his address to Americans on the Texas school shooting made me sick to my stomach. He turned a national tragedy as a campaign slogan to "go after the gun lobby." He doesn't know how this kid got the gun, if it was purchased legally or not, Clues on the internet that may have helped our agencies keep an eye on this guy, nothing. Just use these 19 lives an opportunity to push your commie agenda. Sickening.

"The best part of being a Democrat is never having to say anything was your fault.
Ray from Cleveland
correct this inflation is self inflicted by dementia in charge. The guy that hates america. lost all of his dignity and honor.

it wasn't Russia? hahahaahhahhhahahaha the fact you can't even recognize that as one of your faults is hysterical.
It wasn’t Russia ? You have to be delusional. One of the world’s biggest producer of natural gas and oil is near completely quarantined by countries in Europe and it’s not affecting oil prices ? Fix News got your tongue ? Russian supporter Tucker is not a reliable source.

who cares, he took illegal money. ILLEGAL. Most likely because of DADDY. You know, the BIG GUY? hahahahhhaahahah your denial of reality is not accepted.
Oh, you have proof that a relative did what ? Cheated on both a university scam and fake charity he used to make pay offs ? Oh, that was trump. He actually ADMITTED to it and paid fines. How much do you think Trump’s kids made off cheating because of Trump ? They actually worked IN THE WHITE HOUSE . Hilarious how much made up shit comes from Fix news minions.

It does? So tell me the last time inflation hit 8.5% after a recession.

My point is Dementia took anti-fuel steps that are responsible for inflation and the price of gasoline today. It's not like it just happened or it was a last minute idea, he ran on being anti-energy against Trump along with Whorris.

When he invaded the White House he made it clear that he wasn't just talking the talk, he was walking the walk. My gas station just hit a new high today. $4.45 a gallon and JP Morgan predicts $6.00 a gallon on the national level by August. it's almost there in Commiefornia today.

This guy is a total disaster for the country and his address to Americans on the Texas school shooting made me sick to my stomach. He turned a national tragedy as a campaign slogan to "go after the gun lobby." He doesn't know how this kid got the gun, if it was purchased legally or not, Clues on the internet that may have helped our agencies keep an eye on this guy, nothing. Just use these 19 lives an opportunity to push your commie agenda. Sickening.

"The best part of being a Democrat is never having to say anything was your fault.
Ray from Cleveland
Anti fuel steps like what ? Quarantining Russian oil ? Dah.

Anti fuel steps like what ? Quarantining Russian oil ? Dah.

For starters he closed down the Keystone. Afterwards he allowed Russia to open up their pipelines. He then stopped all new exploration and drilling on public land. After our largest gasoline pipeline got hacked, he said it was none of governments business, it's a private matter. He doubled royalties on oil, just to name a few. As for the rest.........

Oh, you have proof that a relative did what ? Cheated on both a university scam and fake charity he used to make pay offs ? Oh, that was trump. He actually ADMITTED to it and paid fines. How much do you think Trump’s kids made off cheating because of Trump ? They actually worked IN THE WHITE HOUSE . Hilarious how much made up shit comes from Fix news minions.

Trump nor his children needed to cheat anybody. Trump (unlike Dementia) is a multi-billionaire. In fact he lost a billion dollars of worth after announcing his candidacy for President, and never accepted any Presidential pay outside of $1.00 a year which is required. All his pay went to charity.

Hunter on the other hand is a loser. He'd be chasing ambulances for work if not for his father. He worked at a Ukraine energy company with no experience, knowledge of their language, or even having to attend any meetings. He was paid to sit home thanks to his father. Now the drug addict is selling his finger paintings for up to a half-million dollars, to anonymous buyers of course. Imagine if any of Trump's kids did anything like that. The drug addict is as much of an artist as I am an astronaut.

It wasn’t Russia ? You have to be delusional. One of the world’s biggest producer of natural gas and oil is near completely quarantined by countries in Europe and it’s not affecting oil prices ? Fix News got your tongue ? Russian supporter Tucker is not a reliable source.
Not for the US. Facts huh

Trump nor his children needed to cheat anybody. Trump (unlike Dementia) is a multi-billionaire. In fact he lost a billion dollars of worth after announcing his candidacy for President, and never accepted any Presidential pay outside of $1.00 a year which is required. All his pay went to charity.

Hunter on the other hand is a loser. He'd be chasing ambulances for work if not for his father. He worked at a Ukraine energy company with no experience, knowledge of their language, or even having to attend any meetings. He was paid to sit home thanks to his father. Now the drug addict is selling his finger paintings for up to a half-million dollars, to anonymous buyers of course. Imagine if any of Trump's kids did anything like that. The drug addict is as much of an artist as I am an astronaut.
Hunter is someone sucking a tit

We lived better. Stalin and Castro and Che and Mao gave rousing speeches. Just like Progs. Biden gives partial ones before his brain mushes up on him. The results though are people suffering. This is not the economy of the past with a Fiat Currency not as abused.

When did gas prices being their ascent in the US? Yeah, it was Biden. The Russian/Ukraine conflict has accelerating the rise, but Biden’s policies already had us headed in the wrong direction. In addition, gas prices have risen faster than they would have otherwise after the invasion because of his disastrous energy policies.

Don’t let the MSM fool you by running cover for this administration. They truly are incompetent/traitorous.

When did gas prices being their ascent in the US?

They bottomed out in May of 2020 and have been going up ever since.

It might have had something to do with the US, Russia and OPEC all cutting their production starting in April of 2020

They bottomed out in May of 2020 and have been going up ever since.

It might have had something to do with the US, Russia and OPEC all cutting their production starting in April of 2020

Gas prices in the US are exacerbated by the Biden administration’s self-proclaimed war on fossil fuels. Maybe you think they just got “lucky” and all of this just fell into their laps?

Forum List

Back