Retired Air Force officer sentenced to 3 years for storing classified information at his Florida home

Biden had people search his old documents and they called the FBI when some were found.

The FBI did an extensive search. A search that Biden cooperated with. Full cooperation. No claims of weaponizing the FBI.
Biden nor Pence should have had those documents period, because neither of them was a President at the time of their removal. What do you got to say about that Mr. Excuse Maker ??

Biden nor Pence should have had those documents period, because neither of them was a President at the time of their removal. What do you got to say about that Mr. Excuse Maker ??
Their explanations were accepted at DOJ and FBI. Trump's excuses failed.

What you think is only enforceable as you wish for yourself, which is nada.

Was the protocol changed?
That would be a question for Care4all , if I understand you correctly. It was he or she who said that presidents have a protocol that they must follow. My question is who sets that protocol and how do they enforce their will on the president?

Oh? What did Biden do different than Pence?

Why do you keep making excuses for Trump?
How did your dumb ace take from my post that I made an excuse for Trump you liar ? I'll be waiting gas lighter.

B.,.
How did your dumb ace take from my post that I made an excuse for Trump you liar ? I'll be waiting gas lighter.
Be careful what you wish for.

1685838167696.jpeg

Any MAGA ever participates in a J6 type insurrection on the Capitol again, he or she will undoubtedly be dealt with as they threaten.

In 1945 President Roosevelt died. Vice President Truman ascended to the Presidency. One of the factoids of history is how ignorant the Vice President was. Not only did he not know of a lot of programs, including the Manhattan Project. He was ignorant of nearly all code breaking and intelligence activity.

It is a historical fact that this happened and Truman was caught Flat Footed. Since that time most Presidents have taken pains to insure that their Vice Presidents were briefed in on most things. This means that the VP’s were sent files to read. Including Classified documents.

Dozens of files every day. From every department in the executive branch. This way if the worst possible situation should arise, the Vice President can step in and assume the duties. He may not know it all but there is a foundation of knowledge to make the task at least doable. Instead of days or weeks trying to get caught up from zero.

If Pence, Biden, or Cheney had files they were sent by the Presidents office.

The Administration gets hundreds of briefing folders every day. Information the President needs to know. From the mundane, to the vital. Terrorism, diplomatic, legal, and more subjects than you or I can imagine. Most of them have a summary sheet then more information behind it.

I’ve said before. It is absolutely understandable how some documents might end up in the wrong pile. During the hectic period where you are transitioning to another administration people are just grabbing things and stuffing them in boxes. Like the hours before you move your stuff. That would be days or longer in an administration.

Something getting misfiled is all too human. As I said before. There is a difference between a mistake, and a lie. It doesn’t matter which administration it is. I will give the benefit of the doubt to a mistake. Mistakes happen. The smartest people in the world make mistakes. I make them. And I’ll laugh if you post that you’ve never made one.

The question is are you, I, or them honest about it? Pence was just cleared. The Federal Investigators believed it was a mistake. A mistake. Most people are like me. They believe in forgiving an honest mistake.

Pence had documents. But when they were found he called someone and when they wanted to look for more he cooperated. He did everything an honest man is supposed to. According to Reports a similar situation occurred with Biden.

That is far different than lying about it.

Forum List

Back