Residents stunned after entire police department abruptly resigns in North Carolina town

nothing specific about that excuse,,

not to mention they are cops and it kinda comes with the job,,
They specifically mentioned the City Manager as being responsible for the hostile working environment.

Of course the hostile Karen's and perpetrators are going to be hostile....that comes with the job. But to have those who are supposed to help assist you by being in management all of a sudden do not allow you to do your job or give illegal orders and guidelines.

Management is just a job. It's a lot of work managing those who know how to do theirs. They all know their jobs...you just have to support them by getting them the resources they need to do them. Equipment, labor, training and etc.

But to cite her specifically for creating a hostile work environment....that's a huge thing.

I wonder why the article doesnt explain what the hostile work environment is,,

sounds like a bunch of pussies arent getting their way and are going home to pout

Not to me. It sounds more like workers who know they are in demand, and know they can literally move anywhere in the country and get a job, where the work environment is more to their liking.

Research her on the internet like I did.

I did, I found next to nothing on her. You must have better Google skills than me, or you just care more.

Either way, if you found it you could link to it.

But since you can't, I might just choose to decide you made it up

They specifically mentioned the City Manager as being responsible for the hostile working environment.

Of course the hostile Karen's and perpetrators are going to be hostile....that comes with the job. But to have those who are supposed to help assist you by being in management all of a sudden do not allow you to do your job or give illegal orders and guidelines.

Management is just a job. It's a lot of work managing those who know how to do theirs. They all know their jobs...you just have to support them by getting them the resources they need to do them. Equipment, labor, training and etc.

But to cite her specifically for creating a hostile work environment....that's a huge thing.
still not specific,, how is she being hostile??

Not to me. It sounds more like workers who know they are in demand, and know they can literally move anywhere in the country and get a job, where the work environment is more to their liking.
There are thousands of job opportunities for cops all over the country. The problem is finding a good place to work without someone like this scuzzie deranged dummy as your boss.

just goes to show they dont give a shit about the community or the people in it,,

someone is mean to them so they run away like little kids,,

still not specific,, how is she being hostile??
Well the article doesn't go into "He said, She said" nor should it....this isn't a gossip column. It's a news site.

I explained the role of city manager as it relates to the police force. If you can't come to logical conclusions on your own after that....I don't think that an itemized accounting of their verbal sparring will help either.

Well the article doesn't go into "He said, She said" nor should it....this isn't a gossip column. It's a news site.

I explained the role of city manager as it relates to the police force. If you can't come to logical conclusions on your own after that....I don't think that an itemized accounting of their verbal sparring will help either.
sorry but I'm not that good and just makin shit up to satisfy my rage,,

It's not a racial insult to recognize the fact that white racists have been in power since the dawn of this country, less so since the 60s in the federal government, but still fairly strong there as well, and strong still in rural white States. It's good to see some movement on the local level.
You are obviously a bitter person with a grudge against whites

sorry but I'm not that good and just makin shit up to satisfy my rage,,
At a guess it probably had something to do with illegal orders and lack of resources along with a blanket accusatory discussion. The chief had 21 years in that community. They WERE obviously happy with his performance up to this point...until the new city manager came along.

At a guess it probably had something to do with illegal orders and lack of resources along with a blanket accusatory discussion. The chief had 21 years in that community. They WERE obviously happy with his performance up to this point...until the new city manager came along.
now that you just made something up do you have anything that resembles the actual facts of what happened??

Forum List

Back