Residents stunned after entire police department abruptly resigns in North Carolina town

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
'Justine Jones' is the city manager. She's black, you can see where this is going.

All the full-time officers at a North Carolina police department resigned suddenly this Wednesday, ABC11 reports.

The resignations included five Kenly Police Department officers, the town clerk, and the utilities clerk. According to former Kenly police chief Josh Gibson, the resignations were partially due to severe understaffing.

He also said that the new town manager was making it difficult for officers to do their jobs.

"I have put in my 2 weeks notice along with the whole police dept. Sharon Evans and Christy Thomas with the town of [Kenly] after 21 years of service... the new manager has created an environment I do not feel we can perform our duties and services to the community," Gibson wrote in a Facebook post. "I do not know what is next for me . I am letting the lord lead the way.. I have loved this community.. it has become family and one of my greatest honors to serve."

Democrats, that is one city down and lots more to go!!

1658509599726.png

There's a great truck stop just off of I-95 in Kenly, called (appropriately enough) "Kenly 95:

images

It's usually a good place for a pit stop...

'Justine Jones' is the city manager. She's black, you can see where this is going.

Good for them.....this is a cop market for hiring.......a relative works for a suburban department here in Illinois...they just hired two Chicago police officers....

I talked to a few police officers outside of a cubs game last year.....they told me that the Chicago Police academy is the golden ticket.....once they are done with their probationary period...they can get hired anywhere.....not the same for suburban cops....they can't be hired by chicago without having gone through the Chicago academy......

The police need to do this shit in Portland, Seattle, NYC, etc. All of them just not show up for a few days and let them turn into Gotham City.
There has been some exodus of police in Seattle--to the point that they are paying officers from other jurisdictions $75/hr. to come and police Seattle in their off hours. LMAO, sounds like sound fiscal policy to me. :rolleyes:

Good for them.....this is a cop market for hiring.......a relative works for a suburban department here in Illinois...they just hired two Chicago police officers....
They have a great sheriff in Spokane county who has been taking flak from a crazy lib city council that is laser focused but incompetent on homeless, homeless, homeless while disregarding all other aspects of running the city. Sheriff Knezovich has just announced that he is taking a position as an undersheriff in WY. Maybe residents will wise up and start replacing the real problems--inept democrats.

I talked to a few police officers outside of a cubs game last year.....they told me that the Chicago Police academy is the golden ticket.....once they are done with their probationary period...they can get hired anywhere.....not the same for suburban cops....they can't be hired by chicago without having gone through the Chicago academy......

They'll definitely be able to get jobs, just about anywhere they want.

Forum List

Back