Residents stunned after entire police department abruptly resigns in North Carolina town

Its impossible to have a discussion with irrational people like you

Hiring her was a gambol and the city council lost

They should be voted out of office
Or they got exactly what they wanted, these bitch whites gone. All depends on perspective. 😁

I agree. It would be easier to clean house of racist and coward cops if the dumb mother fuckers leave of their own volition, in a huff, like a bunch of bitches.
I suspect the racist in this story is a dumbass low IQ hate filled Negro woman city manager that was elected (or appointed) by the majority of Negroes and a few stupid White Moon Bats.

Or they got exactly what they wanted, these bitch whites gone. All depends on perspective. 😁
Thats one way to make the best of an embarrassing situation

She was fired from her last job and made a mess of her 2nd chance

Diversity destroys everything

No...not diversity, leftism. When they seek to give special status due to sex and race over actual qualifications, that destroys institutions.....racism is a tool of the left, and they use it to divide and destroy.

Thats one way to make the best of an embarrassing situation

She was fired from her last job and made a mess of her 2nd chance
Sounds like she's shaking things up. Uprooted a sheriff would been there for two decades. 😄 You can cry about it, and feel embarrassed in her behalf, I'm going to celebrate how little fight these cuck whites had in them. 😁

Crazy black takes over, everyone leaves. That's the way it should work, every time. Let black cities, towns and villages all become Baltimore.

I suspect the racist in this story is a dumbass low IQ hate filled Negro woman city manager that was elected (or appointed) by the majority of Negroes and a few stupid White Moon Bats.
Your words and your avatar are glorious. You keep shining that signal way up in the sky so the light catches all your cockroach friends. 😁

Sounds like she's shaking things up. Uprooted a sheriff would been there for two decades. 😄 You can cry about it, and feel embarrassed in her behalf, I'm going to celebrate how little fight these cuck whites had in them. 😁
Volcanos and earthquakes shake things up

She seems to be a form of unnatural diaster

I have this avatar to trigger you stupid hate filled Moon Bats.

Thanks for playing.
But I'm not triggered. I love it. I love when you idiots expose yourselves under the guise of triggering people. I'm sure everyone who sees you waving that racist flag understands the context in which you mean it. 😁

The same thing happened in Missouri. The entire police force quit and went to work for another town.

It's great to see these places become lawless hell holes. It looks like ideal places to start dumping illegals.

Why do you need to hurl racial slurs?

You arent in the ghetto here and should try to act more civil
It's not a racial insult to recognize the fact that white racists have been in power since the dawn of this country, less so since the 60s in the federal government, but still fairly strong there as well, and strong still in rural white States. It's good to see some movement on the local level.

Forum List

Back