Residents stunned after entire police department abruptly resigns in North Carolina town

Skin color is not the problem, but it is an indicator that she's likely more prone to being anti-cop.
Kinda looks that way by what I read. From the leftard universities in Minneapolis and New York. She can't seem to hold a job and has a couple lawsuits going for racism, etc, the usual indoctrinated race hustler dummy with a chip on their shoulder.

What's racist about what I said? I don't have a problem with all whites. I specified bitch whites, who you could read as racist whites. Do you want racist whites serving as officers?
What in this OP gave you the idea that race had anything to do with it? Are there no bitch, racist POC? Your racism pretty much defines you.

'Justine Jones' is the city manager. She's black, you can see where this is going.

I wonder why the article doesnt explain what the hostile work environment is,,

sounds like a bunch of pussies arent getting their way and are going home to pout

The only way they'd be like you is if they were the offspring of a hyena and a jackal.
😄

You cuck whites always have an active imagination. Great for fantasy and cosplaying. I get more enjoyment out of reality, the reality of these bitches leaving voluntarily. I'm not surprised to find your kind rolling over or surprised to find you complaining about it in one instance and then pretending in another. You clowns love up escape to your safe spaces when people point and laugh at you. 😄

This makes the city council look bad for hiring this woman

They should be involuntarily resigned

More police departments should do. But I understand, it's hard to just quit your job, especially if it's something as specialized as being a police officer.

I wonder why the article doesnt explain what the hostile work environment is,,

sounds like a bunch of pussies arent getting their way and are going home to pout

You could have stopped at the first sentence. The second sentence pretty much means no one is going to take you seriously.

Considering it just happened today I'd imagine they haven't had time to interview anyone to gain insight.

More police departments should do. But I understand, it's hard to just quit your job, especially if it's something as specialized as being a police officer.

You could have stopped at the first sentence. The second sentence pretty much means no one is going to take you seriously.

Considering it just happened today I'd imagine they haven't had time to interview anyone to gain insight.
you would figure they would put it in their resignation letters,,

just saying youre a meanie doesnt cut it in the adult world,,

That's right racist whites. Listen to Resnic here. It's time to pack it in. 😄

The police need to do this shit in Portland, Seattle, NYC, etc. All of them just not show up for a few days and let them turn into Gotham City.

Two day blue flu......during a major event....Macy's day parade......New Years eve......

Just because you say it like a bitch doesn't mean we don't hear you loud and clear. 😄
Its impossible to have a discussion with irrational people like you

Hiring her was a gambol and the city council lost

They should be voted out of office

Forum List

Back