Residents stunned after entire police department abruptly resigns in North Carolina town

Mass resignations are a sign of institutional schisms. In this case, one can clearly see that the skin color of the newly elected city manager was all it took. It's addition by subtraction in the case of the officers. Have fun at the next Klan rally boys.
well except it wasn't because she was black since the previous manager was black and they didn't quit.

How about actually stepping up the pay to attract people to the profession? Same for businesses. Having trouble finding workers? That's on the business.

What's racist about what I said? I don't have a problem with all whites. I specified bitch whites, who you could read as racist whites. Do you want racist whites serving as officers?
I love to see racist white cops and piece of shit criminals battling each other. No matter what happens, a real scumbag loses. :dunno:

Mass resignations are a sign of institutional schisms. In this case, one can clearly see that the skin color of the newly elected city manager was all it took. It's addition by subtraction in the case of the officers. Have fun at the next Klan rally boys.
You need to do some more reading. The city manager she replaced was black and no one seems to have had problems working with or for him.

I love to see racist white cops and piece of shit criminals battling each other. No matter what happens, a real scumbag loses. :dunno:
You love to see racist cops... that's an admission. Why wouldn't you love to see decent cops battling with piece of shit criminals, that way there are at least a chance at there being some winners?

By the way, last I heard, a committee that was set up to study why the police force resigned, is supposed to have a report by the end of the month.

You love to see racist cops... that's an admission. Why wouldn't you love to see decent cops battling with piece of shit criminals, that way there are at least a chance at there being some winners?
Because decent cops lose in democrat areas when they battle the bad guys. You guys love to charge the wrong person.

The police need to do this shit in Portland, Seattle, NYC, etc. All of them just not show up for a few days and let them turn into Gotham City.
Then the anti-gunners will wish they had a gun. But if they actually get one they probably won't even know how to use it.

Them quiting of course and her being fired from every other position she held.

• Jones, the new town manager was hired out of 30 candidates in a national search, according to a town news release.
  • She previously worked in local governments in Minnesota, Virginia, South Carolina and North Carolina.
  • Jones, sued her previous employer – Richland County, S.C. – for gender and racial discrimination after she was terminated. The lawsuit says she worked as manager of research and was an assistant director.
  • She’s worked in public service for the past 16 years in local governments in Minnesota, Virginia, South Carolina and North Carolina.
  • Jones has two Master’s degrees, one in public policy from the Humphrey School at the University of Minnesota and a second Master’s degree in public administration from the City University of New York Baruch College.
  • After being fired from her job in Richland County she worked at her own consulting company before being hired in Kenly on June 2, 2022.
Can you post where you found out she was fired from EVERY other position she has held. Racist will defend racist and racist behavior all day long.

Forum List

Back