Resident Alien

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
New on syfi. It started off great but now we’re in the character development phase and it’s a little slow, boring and depressing but still overall I love the characters and story. The sheriff wants to be called big black but the townfolk aren’t comfotable With it. The main character wants to kill every human on earth yet he’s getting to know people. He assumed a doctors identity and so far he’s gotten away with pretending to be a doctor. He’s much smarter than us or so he thinks.

A couple kids can see him for the alien he is but no one believes them.

Im hooked.

New on syfi. It started off great but now we’re in the character development phase and it’s a little slow, boring and depressing but still overall I love the characters and story. The sheriff wants to be called big black but the townfolk aren’t comfotable With it. The main character wants to kill every human on earth yet he’s getting to know people. He assumed a doctors identity and so far he’s gotten away with pretending to be a doctor. He’s much smarter than us or so he thinks.

Im hooked.

i saw the pilot. It seemed ok. I like the actor from Firefly.

It's slow, boring and depressing, but you like it?
It was episode 2 where they have to sort of tell you who these people are. I do fear they'll go more into their backstories and be less about him trying to kill everyone as he becomes more human and begins to have relationships with humans he will no longer want to kill us all.

It's good right now. Hope it doesn't get stale. So far I definitely suggest watching it. I think you'll like it.

Im hooked.

i saw the pilot. It seemed ok. I like the actor from Firefly.
Hopefully it stays crazy. I like how he just murdered the guy who he assumed his body. And his solution to the kid seeing him for what he is is to kill the kid. Pretty funny. Are they going to find out what he is? DNA should tell who the guy is they found his foot in the lake. Maybe that's not the same body.

I'm definitely curious where this is going to go. Could be good.

Im hooked.
i hear ya bobo.....

Im hooked.
Who doesn't want to kill every human on earth? I like the show too.

Im hooked.
In Avengers End Game half the people just disappeared. Immediately I thought what if they were all the trump supporters and deep state republicans. Wouldn’t be bad at all. I’d be team Thanos.

Im hooked.
In Avengers End Game half the people just disappeared. Immediately I thought what if they were all the trump supporters and deep state republicans. Wouldn’t be bad at all. I’d be team Thanos.

And you wonder why we feel you are at war with us.

Im hooked.

Actually I believe the combination of liberal and conservative is just a little too out of wack. I appreciate what conservatives bring to the table. Just not in large doses.

I like conservatives when I go visit the country.

Im hooked.

Actually I believe the combination of liberal and conservative is just a little too out of wack. I appreciate what conservatives bring to the table. Just not in large doses.

we dont need large doses of either liberalism or conservatism...if done correctly they balance each other out nicely......California back in the day was a good example.....now they are an example of what happens when the balance is out of sync..........

Im hooked.

we dont need large doses of either liberalism or conservatism...if done correctly they balance each other out nicely......California back in the day was a good example.....now they are an example of what happens when the balance is out of sync..........
I don’t get how poor people who work live in California. I imagine my friend Shelly lives out there with a guy near San Diego. Maybe it’s a small apartment? Maybe he purchased the home a long time ago.

I jus can’t believe it’s as expensive as they say.

How does someone who only makes $20 hr live in California?

Im hooked.

It's good to know I could live comfortably in California

They calculated an annual income of $74,371 was about right for the average person tolive comfortably in Los Angeles.

Unfortunately, California's coastline topography makes it more expensive to build here than most other places. Also, there's the ocean. You can't expand into the ocean. Limited land plus tons of demand means high land prices.

Basically, if you can't afford to live in California, get out. No different than rural red states. They don't have a lot of jobs and if the kids stay in the town they grew up, they'll be poor because there are no opportunities. So they have to leave for a city somewhere after they graduate college.

Well California is like one of the best places to live in the world. Of course it's going to be expensive. I don't know if I would blame liberalism on it. And if liberalism is ruining california it seems like it's only ruining it for poor people. Rich people admit it's expensive but they pay because they don't want to live in Arkansas or Texas.

And I just read that $50,000 is just fine to live in California.

So why is California ruined? Because poor people can't afford it? Fuck em! Move to a red state with no ocean. Location, Location, Location bro.

Forum List

Back