Claudia Conway sings

They let her through because of who she is, but she wasn't worse than lots of others they let through.

She was mediocre at best. I wonder if they would have passed her if Kelly Ann Conway was there instead of Trump hater Daddy. :eusa_think:
Probably not. She was borderline at best. Bringing that crazy bitch with her would have been too much.

She dissed Trump! Being the daughter of Kelly Anne Conway, that scored her enough points to push her across the line,

She dissed Trump! Being the daughter of Kelly Anne Conway, that scored her enough points to push her across the line,
They probably figured that after growing up wth that crazy lying bitch, the girl deserved a break.

They probably figured that after growing up wth that crazy lying bitch, the girl deserved a break.
The daughter is taking the easy route....the way of the Prog where the wheels are greased. children in all generations can cause issues. But from the Baby Boomers on it has been fast tracked.

Wonder if her dad is going to get scooped up in the LP pedo sweep
That will be tricky , I believe he may be a registered Republican . But may get off Scott free if he helped steal the election.

Who the hell is this Scott Free I keep hearing people talk about?

The correct term is "scot free" meaning "without penalty".

Forum List

Back