Requiring wearing masks in public

That excuse doesn't really fly. You're just hiding behind it because you don't want to wear one.
Fuck off shitferbrains. Your life doesn't fly. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU LITTLE COMMIE BASTARD TELLING ME WHAT "DOESN'T FLY" (with you)? I have a house full of masks, wore them all my life. I have dust masks, gas masks, you name it, just can't wear one outdoors in high heat and humidity under exertion anymore after serving my country all my life and if you don't like it, SUCK MY ASS. Unless you have a medical degree, have tested and examined me and are willing to certify my health over that of my own doctor YOU CAN EAT SHIT.

You have an unhealthy obsession with the hind quarters and things that come out of it. Also, being this angry isn't healthy. Try meditation.
If you can't wear any mask (which I have a tough time believing), then have someone take care of your errands for you.

That excuse doesn't really fly. You're just hiding behind it because you don't want to wear one.
Fuck off shitferbrains. Your life doesn't fly. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU LITTLE COMMIE BASTARD TELLING ME WHAT "DOESN'T FLY" (with you)? I have a house full of masks, wore them all my life. I have dust masks, gas masks, you name it, just can't wear one outdoors in high heat and humidity under exertion anymore after serving my country all my life and if you don't like it, SUCK MY ASS. Unless you have a medical degree, have tested and examined me and are willing to certify my health over that of my own doctor YOU CAN EAT SHIT.

You have an unhealthy obsession with the hind quarters and things that come out of it. Also, being this angry isn't healthy. Try meditation.
If you can't wear any mask (which I have a tough time believing), then have someone take care of your errands for you.

Did I miss the election that made you Dictator of the USA?

Does anyone else resent the so called requirement to wear masks in public?

This while the elite politicians and rioters do not do so?

I have requested to see the legally passed law on the books and no one can show it to me.

What is next, bar scan tattoos and implanting of a chip? And no, it is not for the public welfare as the large "peaceful protests" are free to violate this practice at their own discretion and nothing is done.

We went to a store, and they had a lady at the front of the store selling masks for $2, and she said if I refused to wear a mask, we had to leave.

There was something insulting and rude in the way she did it, and we thought it was a bit over priced for a cheap paper mask. Pay you $2 bucks for a mask they bought in bulk, that cost a few pennies a mask, just so I can get into your store and pay for your products.

I was going to roll with it, and get a mask in the car, but my father in his 70s, was like screw it. We went to a different store, and walked right in, and got what we needed. Mask not required.

The bottom line is, stores and such are private property, and the owners of that store can make up whatever rules they want.

And that's how I roll with it. If I don't want to wear a mask, I just don't go to that store anymore.

It's kind of nice actually, because I have gone to stores that I have never gone to before. It's somewhat interesting to see places around town that I have never gone to before.

You have an unhealthy obsession with the hind quarters and things that come out of it.
Only when I think of you.
horses-ass-1.jpg

If you can't wear any mask (which I have a tough time believing)
Not as hard as I have believing idiots like you exist.

then have someone take care of your errands for you
Oh, Gee, Jack, I don't have anyone to do that. Would you be a pal and come do it for me? :SMILEW~130:

Did I miss the election that made you Dictator of the USA?
Jack voted himself into office.

More proof that the mask mandate is for show and not safety:
D.C. Mayor Exempts City And Federal Employees From Mask Mandate!

Went into the post office this morning wearing my submission scarf like a good little sheeple. Damn near knocked over several people who I never even saw because the damn scarf caused my glasses to be steamed over. I hope at least one of them might have been a good looking woman but I'll never know. One voice, sounding kinda youngish, asked who in Hell I thought I was - Joe Biden!

Does anyone else resent the so called requirement to wear masks in public?

This while the elite politicians and rioters do not do so?

I have requested to see the legally passed law on the books and no one can show it to me.

What is next, bar scan tattoos and implanting of a chip? And no, it is not for the public welfare as the large "peaceful protests" are free to violate this practice at their own discretion and nothing is done.
Does anyone else resent the so called requirement to wear masks in public? ....

Are you disabled in some manner which impedes your ability to look up the health and safety laws and regulations of the governing jurisdictions in which you reside? Obviously, you have a computer. I suggest you start with that tool to discover the responsibilities of your elected officials pertaining to protecting their constituents' welfare, health and safety, especially during emergencies, short and long term!

Further, your civil rights end at the tip of your nose! You have no right to infect another person with a potentially deadly disease just because your dumb ass doesn't want to follow a public emergency safety law or regulation regarding masks. You're whining like a spoiled and petulant child! Grow the fuck up!

And just who declared a public health emergency? Those that are trying to obtain power over all the people. Look at government leaders and how they ignore this "mandate". They do not care one bit about the people, only the power that they gain.

Open your eyes to reality and, to quote you, "grow the fuck up" and try thinking for yourself. I know that is a foreign concept to you sheep like people, but give it a try. You just might learn something.
And just who declared a public health emergency?
To start with, on March 13th 2020, A Presidential Proclamation stating in part:

"NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including sections 201 and 301 of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) and consistent with section 1135 of the Social Security Act (SSA), as amended (42 U.S.C. 1320b-5), do hereby find and proclaim that the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States constitutes a national emergency, beginning March 1, 2020."
~~ Proclamation on Declaring a National Emergency Concerning the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak | The White House ~~

The ball went rolling down hill from there, and recently with the aid of great indifference over time by first the Orange Clown, his sycophantic governors and then other lemmings fearing the Great Orange Lumps' displeasure!

BTW, I'm not at all intimidated by your grade school antics of repeating back to me, MY critiques of your inept competence!

Now edify your dumb ass, fool! Your head is an empty vessel, judging by your two posts to which I've responded!

If you want to ensure infectious liberals keep a safe distance away just wear one of these:

View attachment 367874

But do be aware you may get gang-raped or beaten with a bicycle chain in a Democrat majority commune city.

Or laughed at by the people who can't stand Trump. Not for wearing a MAGA mask. But for having Donald Trump that close to your mouth. :)
It never fails to bring a smile to my face.

That being said, yes, masks should be mandatory for everyone while in public. But people should be smart enough to
be able to wear them voluntarily. Without having a law, or the risk of getting fined. You should just wear it because it's
the right thing to do....But..a lot of people are just stupid.
1595905582321.png

Now make a similar image with a fart. That's more analogous to COVID-19 virions (particles carrying the virus), which average .125 microns and pass through cloth masks just as easily as methanethiol (.9 microns, the compound responsible for the odor of a fart) passes through several layers of clothes across a room.

Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection. Further research is needed to inform the widespread use of cloth masks globally. However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be updated.

There were three primary end points for this study, used in our previous mask RCTs. ... (3) laboratory-confirmed viral respiratory infection. Laboratory confirmation was by nucleic acid detection using multiplex reverse transcriptase PCR (RT-PCR) for 17 respiratory viruses: ... severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV), coronaviruses 229E, NL63, OC43 and HKU1.

Adverse events associated with facemask use were reported in 40.4% (227/562) of HCWs in the medical mask arm and 42.6% (242/568) in the cloth mask arm (p value 0.450). General discomfort (35.1%, 397/1130) and breathing problems (18.3%, 207/1130) were the most frequently reported adverse events.

Laboratory tests showed the penetration of particles through the cloth masks to be very high (97%) compared with medical masks (44%) (used in trial) and 3M 9320 N95 (<0.01%), 3M Vflex 9105 N95 (0.1%).

Either believe in the science, or just pay lip service to science and pound your narrative. You can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

Now make a similar image with a fart. That's more analogous to COVID-19 virions (particles carrying the virus), which average .125 microns and pass through cloth masks just as easily as methanethiol (.9 microns, the compound responsible for the odor of a fart) passes through several layers of clothes across a room.

Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection. Further research is needed to inform the widespread use of cloth masks globally. However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be updated.

There were three primary end points for this study, used in our previous mask RCTs. ... (3) laboratory-confirmed viral respiratory infection. Laboratory confirmation was by nucleic acid detection using multiplex reverse transcriptase PCR (RT-PCR) for 17 respiratory viruses: ... severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV), coronaviruses 229E, NL63, OC43 and HKU1.

Adverse events associated with facemask use were reported in 40.4% (227/562) of HCWs in the medical mask arm and 42.6% (242/568) in the cloth mask arm (p value 0.450). General discomfort (35.1%, 397/1130) and breathing problems (18.3%, 207/1130) were the most frequently reported adverse events.

Laboratory tests showed the penetration of particles through the cloth masks to be very high (97%) compared with medical masks (44%) (used in trial) and 3M 9320 N95 (<0.01%), 3M Vflex 9105 N95 (0.1%).

Either believe in the science, or just pay lip service to science and pound your narrative. You can't have it both ways.

The basic problem with the majority of against mask arguments is that they are based on liberty and freedom. Not science. Ultimately, the science goes both ways. In the case of the coronavirus, when you're out, "something is better than nothing". This passage is from the linked article. I included the whole paragraph for context. I can literally quote dozens of studies that have been done on this. The end message is always the same. Better to be safe than sorry.

"Some of the fabric materials tested in this study had relatively better filtration performance than others. For example, the Hanes sweatshirt showed less penetration levels against polydisperse aerosols at 5.5 cm s−1 face velocity compared to other fabric materials. Similarly, monodisperse aerosol penetration values for particles <60 nm size were less for Hanes sweatshirt. However, the penetration values for >60 nm size particles were higher similar to the penetrations for other sweatshirts and the reason for the discrepancy is not clear. The filtration performance of the towels (Aquis, Pinzon, and Pem America) and one scarf (Walmart) against <100 nm size monodisperse aerosol particles was relatively better than the other fabric materials. Moreover, filtration performance of the fabric materials showed no correlation with the airflow resistance levels. Filtration of polydisperse aerosol particles was effective by 100% cotton fabrics in one case, while 100% polyester, 100% cotton, or cotton/polyester combination was better for nanoparticle (<100 nm) range. Filtration performance of the fabric material cannot be estimated a priori from material composition because it is mostly dependent on fiber characteristics, including diameter, charge, and packing density. Moreover, the finished fabric products do not carry information on fiber properties involved in particle filtration. Thus, the selection process for a better performing improvised fabric material may be difficult for a common user. In spite of the poor performance, fabric materials may provide some level of protection against the transmission of infectious aerosols when used in combination with other protective measures. Recently, a review paper analyzed the data obtained from seven case–control studies on the intervention measures of SARS transmission (Jefferson et al., 2009). The authors concluded that a combination of several measures including the use of respiratory protection devices, gloves, and other hygienic practices may reduce the spread of infectious diseases considerably than by a single method. Moreover, cloth masks and fabric materials covering the mouth and nose may serve as a reminder to not touch those areas with the hands serving to minimize contact transmission and reduce exposure to liquid splashes and droplets, although these premises would need to be confirmed experimentally".

If you want to ensure infectious liberals keep a safe distance away just wear one of these:

View attachment 367874

But do be aware you may get gang-raped or beaten with a bicycle chain in a Democrat majority commune city.

Good idea, just ordered one.

View attachment 368085

Warms my heart knowing that Trump will be that close to your mouth.
Hope you've had your shots. :)

How nice of you, must remind you when Obama accessed your nether region.

Forum List

Back