Requiring wearing masks in public

You should just wear it because it's the right thing to do....

Who says? You? And if it is the right thing to do and REQUIRED, then why can't you find them anywhere?

What next, require everyone to stand? And if you are a paraplegic in a wheelchair, well, you're just SHIT out of luck? Stand or go away?

What comes after that Jack? THINK the right way? TALK the right way? VOTE the right way?

WE have gone from a nation of INFINITE CHOICES to ZERO.

FUCK YOU AND THE GARAGE YOU RODE IN ON.

I'm an AMERICAN, unlike you, I am for LIBERTY. ASK ME and I'll do my best, HELP ME by giving me what I need, but don't ORDER ME.

No, what you are is a moron. You whine, bitch, and bray about liberty, freedom, and your rights...all while giving no consideration to the other people you might be affecting. And also, assuring that we won't get back to something approaching normal any time soon. As I recall, you WERE asked. And you said no. You were shown the science and studies and were asked AGAIN. You said no and proceeded to demonize the health professionals who brought you this information. You gathered in groups and demanded that the country be opened back up. When the loyal servants of your master did so, their virus infection rates went up. Their hospitals filled up (and are still filling up). You were asked again. And still you said no. Finally, we come to where we are now. Because of people like you, who quite frankly couldn't see the big picture if it were drawn on posterboard in crayon for you, a lot of the country is headed for another shut down. Your fault. Not mine. You wonder why officials have to make wearing masks mandatory. Because idiots like you say no.

Who says? You? And if it is the right thing to do and REQUIRED, then why can't you find them anywhere?

What next, require everyone to stand? And if you are a paraplegic in a wheelchair, well, you're just SHIT out of luck? Stand or go away?

What comes after that Jack? THINK the right way? TALK the right way? VOTE the right way?

I'm an AMERICAN, unlike you, I am for LIBERTY. ASK ME and I'll do my best, HELP ME by giving me what I need, but don't ORDER ME.

No, what you are is a moron. You whine, bitch, and bray about liberty, freedom, and your rights...all while giving no consideration to the other people you might be affecting. And also, assuring that we won't get back to something approaching normal any time soon. As I recall, you WERE asked. And you said no. You were shown the science and studies and were asked AGAIN. You said no and proceeded to demonize the health professionals who brought you this information. You gathered in groups and demanded that the country be opened back up. When the loyal servants of your master did so, their virus infection rates went up. Their hospitals filled up (and are still filling up). You were asked again. And still you said no. Finally, we come to where we are now. Because of people like you, who quite frankly couldn't see the big picture if it were drawn on posterboard in crayon for you, a lot of the country is headed for another shut down. Your fault. Not mine. You wonder why officials have to make wearing masks mandatory. Because idiots like you say no.
Eat sghit and die, asshole. Yours will be the next to get infected, not me. I'm sick of you pathetics who EMBRACE being lead around by the ass and told how to live, or else.

Eat sghit and die, asshole. Yours will be the next to get infected, not me. I'm sick of you pathetics who EMBRACE being lead around by the ass and told how to live, or else.

YAWN! More bile from another covidiot who should probably have their right to vote revoked (on account of being too stupid to be entrusted with that privilege).
I'm sick of you morons who can't follow simple directions so the rest of us can get back to something approaching our previous existence.

More bile from another covidiot who should probably have their right to vote revoked
I'm sure a little dickless commie facist fuckface like you would LOVE to revoke people's right to vote, asshole.
I'm sick of you morons who can't follow simple directions
I'm sick of brainless assquacks like you who cannot even read that some people don't wear masks for medical reasons, not because they are just "defiant." What part of that are you incapable of getting through that bonehead of yours?

Does anyone else resent the so called requirement to wear masks in public?

This while the elite politicians and rioters do not do so?

I have requested to see the legally passed law on the books and no one can show it to me.

What is next, bar scan tattoos and implanting of a chip? And no, it is not for the public welfare as the large "peaceful protests" are free to violate this practice at their own discretion and nothing is done.
They ignore illegal immigration laws that are on the books by refusing to enforce them and then create new laws out of thin air that are not really laws and force you to follow them.

This is what happens to a post Constitutional nation of Leftists.
Business owners have always & can require shoes, shirts & mask or deny you service. It's legal against Hippies, Rednecks & Idiots. But you are free to screw up your life elsewhere. Like this Texas family reeling after 18 of them were infected with COVID-19 and three were hospitalized following a surprise birthday party.

Workplace_Guidelines-Social-Mask-01_695148_7.png

Like the private bakery pilloried for refusing to bake a gay cake? Almost put out of business? The same type of action that you support was labeled illegal yet the mask mandate is allowed by the political masters of the country.

No thank you, I prefer freedom.

If you want to ensure infectious liberals keep a safe distance away just wear one of these:

View attachment 367874

But do be aware you may get gang-raped or beaten with a bicycle chain in a Democrat majority commune city.

Or laughed at by the people who can't stand Trump. Not for wearing a MAGA mask. But for having Donald Trump that close to your mouth. :)
It never fails to bring a smile to my face.

That being said, yes, masks should be mandatory for everyone while in public. But people should be smart enough to
be able to wear them voluntarily. Without having a law, or the risk of getting fined. You should just wear it because it's
the right thing to do....But..a lot of people are just stupid.

Or, a lot of people see it for what it is, a political ploy to further control the masses. Perhaps the stupid ones are the sheep who blindly comply without a thought as to what it really means.

If you wish to see dark conspiracies in an attempt to serve whatever narrative you believe, be my guest.
The people who don't comply are the reason we can't get back to something approaching normal.

The people forcing compliance are the reason that there is no normal any more. In their power grab they wish to abolish what used to be normal.

If you bought into their BS I have a nice bridge to sell you.

I have requested to see the legally passed law on the books and no one can show it to me.

What is next, bar scan tattoos and implanting of a chip? And no, it is not for the public welfare as the large "peaceful protests" are free to violate this practice at their own discretion and nothing is done.
They ignore illegal immigration laws that are on the books by refusing to enforce them and then create new laws out of thin air that are not really laws and force you to follow them.

Business owners have always & can require shoes, shirts & mask or deny you service. It's legal against Hippies, Rednecks & Idiots. But you are free to screw up your life elsewhere. Like this Texas family reeling after 18 of them were infected with COVID-19 and three were hospitalized following a surprise birthday party.

Like the private bakery pilloried for refusing to bake a gay cake? Almost put out of business? The same type of action that you support was labeled illegal yet the mask mandate is allowed by the political masters of the country.

I’d like the freedom to do a lot of things right now. This virus is stopping that. Masks might be a way to get our freedom back. Stop being a snowflake.

If you want to ensure infectious liberals keep a safe distance away just wear one of these:

View attachment 367874

But do be aware you may get gang-raped or beaten with a bicycle chain in a Democrat majority commune city.

Or laughed at by the people who can't stand Trump. Not for wearing a MAGA mask. But for having Donald Trump that close to your mouth. :)

That being said, yes, masks should be mandatory for everyone while in public. But people should be smart enough to
be able to wear them voluntarily. Without having a law, or the risk of getting fined. You should just wear it because it's

Or, a lot of people see it for what it is, a political ploy to further control the masses. Perhaps the stupid ones are the sheep who blindly comply without a thought as to what it really means.

If you wish to see dark conspiracies in an attempt to serve whatever narrative you believe, be my guest.
The people who don't comply are the reason we can't get back to something approaching normal.

The people forcing compliance are the reason that there is no normal any more. In their power grab they wish to abolish what used to be normal.

Orange man on tv lied to us?

No, states are now mandating the wearing of masks and is a misdemeanor if you don't comply.

Show me a written law, passed by vote, to support your claim. Also look up the definition of mandate. It is merely a political means of forcing an otherwise illegal action upon those about to be enslaved.

More bile from another covidiot who should probably have their right to vote revoked
I'm sure a little dickless commie facist fuckface like you would LOVE to revoke people's right to vote, asshole.
I'm sick of you morons who can't follow simple directions
I'm sick of brainless assquacks like you who cannot even read that some people don't wear masks for medical reasons, not because they are just "defiant." What part of that are you incapable of getting through that bonehead of yours?

That excuse doesn't really fly. You're just hiding behind it because you don't want to wear one. There are a lot of people who have medical issues (such as PTSD) for whom wearing a mask is difficult. But three that I know are soldiering through. The few who can't, have other people take care of their errands for them. On another note, props for "assquacks". I hadn't thought of that one. I'm gonna use that. :auiqs.jpg:

Does anyone else resent the so called requirement to wear masks in public? ....

Are you disabled in some manner which impedes your ability to look up the health and safety laws and regulations of the governing jurisdictions in which you reside? Obviously, you have a computer. I suggest you start with that tool to discover the responsibilities of your elected officials pertaining to protecting their constituents' welfare, health and safety, especially during emergencies, short and long term!

Further, your civil rights end at the tip of your nose! You have no right to infect another person with a potentially deadly disease just because your dumb ass doesn't want to follow a public emergency safety law or regulation regarding masks. You're whining like a spoiled and petulant child! Grow the fuck up!

And just who declared a public health emergency? Those that are trying to obtain power over all the people. Look at government leaders and how they ignore this "mandate". They do not care one bit about the people, only the power that they gain.

Open your eyes to reality and, to quote you, "grow the fuck up" and try thinking for yourself. I know that is a foreign concept to you sheep like people, but give it a try. You just might learn something.

View attachment 367874

And the highly contagious virus that seems to spread like wildfire in groups of people and causes workers to get sick, businesses to shut down, and people becoming unemployed..counts for...what?
You can't sell that bridge. I own it.

I’d like the freedom to do a lot of things right now. This virus is stopping that. Masks might be a way to get our freedom back. Stop being a snowflake.

Or forcing their wearing might be a further way to eliminate any chance of reacquiring those freedoms.

But you just go along and do what you are told like a good little snowflake.

That excuse doesn't really fly. You're just hiding behind it because you don't want to wear one.
Fuck off shitferbrains. Your life doesn't fly. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU LITTLE COMMIE BASTARD TELLING ME WHAT "DOESN'T FLY" (with you)? I have a house full of masks, wore them all my life. I have dust masks, gas masks, you name it, just can't wear one outdoors in high heat and humidity under exertion anymore after serving my country all my life and if you don't like it, SUCK MY ASS. Unless you have a medical degree, have tested and examined me and are willing to certify my health over that of my own doctor YOU CAN EAT SHIT.

View attachment 367874

And the highly contagious virus that seems to spread like wildfire in groups of people and causes workers to get sick, businesses to shut down, and people becoming unemployed..counts for...what?

Funny how differently you reacted to the H1N1 flu and just dismissed it as nature. Didn't fit the socialist narrative I guess.

View attachment 367874

But for having Donald Trump that close to your mouth

Hey Tardboi, it's just a mask. It isn't Donald Trump.

The right thing to do? You are such a sheep.

1595875082982.png

View attachment 367874

Funny how differently you reacted to the H1N1 flu and just dismissed it as nature. Didn't fit the socialist narrative I guess.

Stop with this bullshit. No one dismissed it. There was a vaccine within six months, adequate testing (until yes, the CDC stopped it), and our President took it seriously.
Peddle this nonsense elsewhere. It's already been debunked.

Forum List

Back