Republicans would rather make Excuses for Failure, than Fix their Failure Problem

Huh??

say what???

Your comparison rings hollow.

Get back to me when the Dems:
Inherit a balanced budget and projected surpluss and squander that and then crash the economy 7 years later...

Start 2 wars we don't need and they fuck those wars up and can't win those wars, THAT IS TOTAL FAILURE.

Have the worse covid response in the world with the most deaths and the most cases in the world and 24 hr+ wait times for testing, THAT IS TOTAL FAILURE.

If you are trying to say the Senate passing a $1.2 T infrastructure bill that gop bipartisan support is equally as bad as what I just listed, then you are just a pathetic clueless retard.

Look at how bad your comparison is, you are very over matched here, be careful what you say, you look very stupid right now.
As usual, you lefties are very selective with your facts. However, I do acknowledge that both Dems and Pubs aren't very good at handling our financial affairs and our best times of being fiscally responsible have been with a Democratic president and a Republican Congress to keep him in check. No other combination has ever worked, in recent times anyway.

The GOP record in the 21st century and the past 100 years has been abhorrently terrible. Massive failure, with failed results, underperformance compared to dem presidents, recessions, market crashes, low growth, mega deficits, and failed wars that we never needed.

Just compare the economic numbers of Dem presidents vs GOP presidents. The facts and numbers say it all.

Instead of trying to do better, get better, make America better, and pivot to succesful winning policy, republicans would rather try and lie and spin these abhorent results. Republicans focus on making excuses and manipulating their gullible instead of improving their failed policy decissions. Because of this the GOP continues to fail and hurt America.

A perfect example of this is a recent thread where some total idiot elektra tried to claim that Bush's failed Iraq War was somehow Obama's fault even though Bush started the war himself and subsequently mismanaged it into total chaos and devastation??? This is the detached reality that Republicans live in. They blame everyone and everything for their failure.

The GOP will contionue to fail miserably until they are held accountable for their failure AND therefore change their failed ways. I don't see this happening any time soon, as Republicans can't even admit the simplest facts and realities.

YOU ARE TRUELY A FUCKING IDIOT SPOUTING THAT SHIT THE WAY THE ECONOMY AND THE PRICE OF EVERYTHING HAS OVER DOUBLED. get a lobotomy and do yourself a favor.

New Topics

Forum List

Back