Republicans would rather make Excuses for Failure, than Fix their Failure Problem

Democrat Carter never retaliated when Afghanistan killed our Ambassador. The mullahs of Iran saw this weakness, taking over the country, Iran, our embassy, our citizens. The rest is history, Democrats unleashed terror upon the world.

Clinton treated Osama bin laden as a simple street criminal, allowing the circumstances for bin laden to perpetrate 9/11

Thank you democrats
SO is Trump wrong when he says:

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” the president [Trump] said during an exclusive interview with Hill.TV.

SO is Trump wrong when he says:

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” the president [Trump] said during an exclusive interview with Hill.TV.
I would need the full context.

Certainly, we had to stop Saddam Husien.

Certainly we had to destroy the Taliban.

I am thankful Trump straightened out the democrats mess in the middle east.

Translation you can't admit you're wrong and getting desperate.

You represent why the GOP is such a failure with failed results, and you are the reason I started this thread. If you can't even admit simple obvious mega failure, then how can we expect that failure to end???? The GOP will continue to fail because you can't hold them accountable at all. Clearly you care more about partisan politics than America, because you can't admit Bush and the GOP fucked up the war in Iraq big time.

Bush and the GOP Iraq war disaster is obvious to all people that have eyes, ears, and brains, you don't fit that group of people.
You can't swallow your pride and admit this truth, its pathetic and it is on display for all to see. You have just destroyed all your credibility over this.

If you can't admit that Bush and the GOP fucked up Iraq (which Trump admitted) you are nothing but a petty partisan hack that is living in an alternate reality and has absolutely no credibility.

Translation you can't admit you're wrong and getting desperate.

You represent why the GOP is such a failure with failed results, and you are the reason I started this thread. If you can't even admit simple obvious mega failure, then how can we expect that failure to end???? The GOP will continue to fail because you can't hold them accountable at all. Clearly you care more about partisan politics than America, because you can't admit Bush and the GOP fucked up the war in Iraq big time.

Bush and the GOP Iraq war disaster is obvious to all people that have eyes, ears, and brains, you don't fit that group of people.
You can't swallow your pride and admit this truth, its pathetic and it is on display for all to see. You have just destroyed all your credibility over this.

If you can't admit that Bush and the GOP fucked up Iraq (which Trump admitted) you are nothing but a petty partisan hack that is living in an alternate reality and has absolutely no credibility.
20th anniversary of 9/11 the taliban is celebrating the victory the democrats gave them

Cry all you want about trump, Americans are being held by the terrorists. That is owned by the democrats

20th anniversary of 9/11 the taliban is celebrating the victory the democrats gave them

Cry all you want about trump, Americans are being held by the terrorists. That is owned by the democrats
I will be patiently waiting for you to admit Bush fucked up the Iraq war.
Until you do that, which Trump did, you have no credibility at all and are just a partisan hack.
Everything you say is suspect. You have destroyed your credibility completely, and your stupidity is on full display for everyone to see.
Enjoy.

Last edited:
BOTH party's need to do less finger pointing at the other party, and more looking inward towards what is best for the country instead of what is best for the party.

BOTH party's need to do less finger pointing at the other party, and more looking inward towards what is best for the country instead of what is best for the party.
That's fine, just tell the idiot GOP to stop starting failed wars we don't need, crashing the economy every single time they control the W.H., and botching the response to major health disasters.

The GOP has a major success gap with the dems, and they need to do a lot better, but I don't think they can because they can't even acknowledge their extreme failure, which is the very reason I started this thread.

Last edited:
The GOP record in the 21st century and the past 100 years has been abhorrently terrible. Massive failure, with failed results, underperformance compared to dem presidents, recessions, market crashes, low growth, mega deficits, and failed wars that we never needed.

Just compare the economic numbers of Dem presidents vs GOP presidents. The facts and numbers say it all.

Instead of trying to do better, get better, make America better, and pivot to succesful winning policy, republicans would rather try and lie and spin these abhorent results. Republicans focus on making excuses and manipulating their gullible instead of improving their failed policy decissions. Because of this the GOP continues to fail and hurt America.

A perfect example of this is a recent thread where some total idiot elektra tried to claim that Bush's failed Iraq War was somehow Obama's fault even though Bush started the war himself and subsequently mismanaged it into total chaos and devastation??? This is the detached reality that Republicans live in. They blame everyone and everything for their failure.

The GOP will contionue to fail miserably until they are held accountable for their failure AND therefore change their failed ways. I don't see this happening any time soon, as Republicans can't even admit the simplest facts and realities.

This is what I'm talking about and those that have a free though know what I mean. Having a half witted child molesting pervert destroy our country isn't a problem but a president who never violated another citizens Constitutional rights is. The crazy worthless Joe can do no wrong when you are dumber than a tree stump. If we could mandate an IQ test for these lame leftist the results would be sub human, then legally take them out of the gene pool. Want to get one lost in common or any other sense ask one to tell of Trump's Constitutional violations You might get one to drool or apply a thumb to their ass. Some are worse than others really showing their mass stupid proving they can never be ignorant.

Banker if you are trying to impress anyone with your intelligent it isn't working. The only thing you got right is repugs blame democrats for everything democrats have never gotten right which is everything. When your party started killing it's own anyone with morals, or brain left your worthless criminal party of low IQ'ed idiots as Joe showing just how worst the democrat is. Where do you get the shit you put out there,take massive amounts of drugs? Beat your head with a large rock? WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO SELL YOU A CLUE?

Last edited:
If the GOP can't even admit they fucked up, then how are they going to stop fucking up?? The party of continued total failure.
Sounds like how Biden's bungled withdrawal from Afghanistan has been a disaster in every way.
Yet you won't hear the mainstream media mention any of it.

perfect example of this is a recent thread where some total idiot @elektra tried to claim that Bush's failed Iraq War was somehow Obama's fault even though Bush started the war himself and subsequently mismanaged it into total chaos and devastation??? This is the detached reality that Republicans live in. They blame everyone and everything for their failure.
I agree that republican leadership has been a failure over the past 25-30 years

But so have the democrat leaders that libs have elected

We have made horrible bi-partisan decisions that have severely damaged our country

I dont know how long this can continue

but it cant be long before that faint tinkling sound in the distance becomes a mighty death knell that cannot be ignored

The party of anger, stupidity and conspiracy theories has many excuses. Deficits increase every time they are in power….but, but, but

trump never hit 3% gdp growth… but, but, but….

You mean he passed the problem on. Biden got us out.

Trumps failed policies lost the election. Repubs would rather claim fraud and waste millions on recounts.

Yes you love making excuses for the GOP mega failure.

Republicans are proud that their politicians have such terrible results. Every single GOP president has had a recession for the past 100 years, and you think that is good...
I see what your problem is. You think anything that is not rubberstamped by liberals is a failure.

I see what your problem is. You think anything that is not rubberstamped by liberals is a failure.
No I think when Bush and the GOP inherit a balanced budget and projected surpluss and squander that and then crash the economy 7 years later... THAT IS TOTAL FAILURE.

When Bush and the GOP start 2 wars we don't need and they fuck those wars up and can't win those wars, THAT IS TOTAL FAILURE.

When Trump has the worse covid response in the world with the most deaths and the most cases in the world and 24 hr+ wait times for testing, THAT IS TOTAL FAILURE.

You see how that works retard.
Its pretty simple, yet you can't seem to comprehend it like a retard.

No I think when Bush and the GOP inherit a balanced budget and projected surpluss and squander that and then crash the economy 7 years later... THAT IS TOTAL FAILURE.

When Bush and the GOP start 2 wars we don't need and they fuck those wars up and can't win those wars, THAT IS TOTAL FAILURE.

When Trump has the worse covid response in the world with the most deaths and the most cases in the world and 24 hr+ wait times for testing, THAT IS TOTAL FAILURE.

You see how that works retard.
Its pretty simple, yet you can't seem to comprehend it like a retard.
As Democrats pushed through almost a 2 trillion dollar bill without GOP support and now want to push through another 3.5 T's without Republican support. Your post rings hollow.

As Democrats pushed through almost a 2 trillion dollar bill without GOP support and now want to push through another 3.5 T's without Republican support. Your post rings hollow.
Huh??

say what???

Your comparison rings hollow.

Get back to me when the Dems:
Inherit a balanced budget and projected surpluss and squander that and then crash the economy 7 years later...

Start 2 wars we don't need and they fuck those wars up and can't win those wars, THAT IS TOTAL FAILURE.

Have the worse covid response in the world with the most deaths and the most cases in the world and 24 hr+ wait times for testing, THAT IS TOTAL FAILURE.

If you are trying to say the Senate passing a $1.2 T infrastructure bill that gop bipartisan support is equally as bad as what I just listed, then you are just a pathetic clueless retard.

Look at how bad your comparison is, you are very over matched here, be careful what you say, you look very stupid right now.

Forum List

Back