20 Years later

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
The terrorists are at least as strong as they were, if not stronger. We look like rank amateurs because of our inept presidents reckless and botched withdrawal. We are no longer united as a country. I don't think we will ever unite the same way we did back then. I fear for the future of my country. If we ever needed someone who can bring us together and do away with partisan politics, its now!!! God Bless America and all those we lost.

..for sure, Bidumb is an idiot...the Dems/left are ruining the US
.....but we went into a country HALF A WORLD away, and killed a bunch of bad guys and their leader.......I would not say amateurs .....these are VERY complicated wars/issues/etc.....
...you will--can always have idiots/''stupid'' people from the POTUS on down

If something happened today like 9/11 people would be bitching that the internet was down or their cell phones weren't working.

The terrorists are at least as strong as they were, if not stronger. We look like rank amateurs because of our inept presidents reckless and botched withdrawal. We are no longer united as a country. I don't think we will ever unite the same way we did back then. I fear for the future of my country. If we ever needed someone who can bring us together and do away with partisan politics, its now!!! God Bless America and all those we lost.

My friend, if the West does not wake up, especially Leftists, radical Islam is going to win. They have a plan..........infiltrate, congregate, then elect one of their own into some level of government. This is/has happened in the UK, France, and other places in Western Europe along with here in the USA. Try doing that in their country's, and you are wiped out. Their plan is brilliant actually! Why attempt to fight or build, when politically, you can just take over a country using their own politics.

Things the left are more interested in than America.

Virtue signaling about the Trans fad.
Virtue signaling about wearing masks
Virtue signaling about vaccines
Virtue signaling about LGBQT
Virtue signaling about toxic masculinity

In essence... the left have little interest in anything they can't virtue signal about.
All they want is feel good attention from each other.

Things the left are more interested in than America.

Virtue signaling about the Trans fad.
Virtue signaling about wearing masks
Virtue signaling about vaccines
Virtue signaling about LGBQT
Virtue signaling about toxic masculinity

In essence... the left have little interest in anything they can't virtue signal about.
All they want is feel good attention from each other.
And this is why America is finished.

My friend, if the West does not wake up, especially Leftists, radical Islam is going to win. They have a plan..........infiltrate, congregate, then elect one of their own into some level of government. This is/has happened in the UK, France, and other places in Western Europe along with here in the USA. Try doing that in their country's, and you are wiped out. Their plan is brilliant actually! Why attempt to fight or build, when politically, you can just take over a country using their own politics.
This is why I'm glad that I am old. I am 67 years closer to the end of my life than I am to the beginning. That many fewer years ahead of me in which to watch the results of the betrayal of my country by the left.

Forum List

Back