Republicans Voting for Biden

Good for them, if these "Republicans" think that the New Green Deal, as well as packing the Supreme Court with libs and admitting new liberal states like Washington DC and Puerto Rico is a tremendous idea, they are free to vote for it.

It is a free country, after all.

Good for them, if these "Republicans" think that the New Green Deal, as well as packing the Supreme Court with libs and admitting new liberal states like Washington DC and Puerto Rico is a tremendous idea, they are free to vote for it.

You can stop lying anytime now. Tuesday is just a few days away and most people have already voted.

The congressional Republicans work exclusively for the ruling billionaire class, but at the same time, must make voters hold onto the belief their votes count for something. even if it's only the choice of the lesser evil.

But, with his plan to become the nation's Führer becoming more and more apparent as each week passes, the impeached president trump has scared away much of his support from the more affluent and educated GOP voters.

The knuckle-dragging, semi-skilled RWNJs still love the impeached president trump, and in the rural swing states, their willful ignorance still poses a threat to the survival of the United States' democratic system.

Yeah, right. I am a expatriate democrat. Democrats lost me at sanctioning and bailing out race rioters, they lost all credibility then, people doing millions of $ in damage and tearing our county apart. What has Trump done? I can't think of anything worse than what the Democrats have ACTUALY done. Name one thing Trump has done that is worse...

You can stop lying anytime now. Tuesday is just a few days away and most people have already voted.

No no. Most people have not.

Forum List

Back