Republicans Voting for Biden

Good for them, if these "Republicans" think that the New Green Deal, as well as packing the Supreme Court with libs and admitting new liberal states like Washington DC and Puerto Rico is a tremendous idea, they are free to vote for it.

It is a free country, after all.

You can stop lying anytime now. Tuesday is just a few days away and most people have already voted.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with Sleepy Joe's rabidly pro-abortion, anti-fracking, pro-sodomy, high tax platform.

If you want gun confiscation, by all means vote for the man. If you think that someone so senile and so corrupt belongs in the WH- that's your choice as an American. But don't pretend there is anything conservative about the Bidenist ideology of the Joe Biden types of this world- people like Joe Biden.

They aren't part of the brainwashed cult

PonderingTwit.jpg

Biden is not whole. He is a broken man and no one should vote for him.

And someone should slap the shit out of that sorry excuse for a wife.

Good for them, if these "Republicans" think that the New Green Deal, as well as packing the Supreme Court with libs and admitting new liberal states like Washington DC and Puerto Rico is a tremendous idea, they are free to vote for it.

It is a free country, after all.
Its not a free country, not even fucking close... I am sick of hearing such things, not that I am picking on you, it was just a figure of speech as you used it I believe, but its not a free nation. If we just stop for one moment and quantify the grotesque fraud, and electioneering perpetrated by the federal leviathan itself, which irrefutably centers around that federal leviathan's loosing of its mighty intelligence/counter-intelligence war fighting capability against its own citizens, specifically, loosing them against the half of the nation and the president that half lawfully elected, and the federal leviathan opposes, we can easily see they are at war, against their own citizens!

Such is so way beyond illegal it transcends illegal, and clearly reveals the emergence of a fearsome totalitarian state, and also reveals the fearsome totalitarian state is working hand in hand with the nations not even remotely free press, to both suppress all information threatening to the political agent of that emerging totalitarian state, but also to help that emerging totalitarian state forcefully isolate, and then subjugate the half of the nation opposed to its totalitarian power grab! Well taking all of that into account, we don't have anything even remotely resembling a free nation!

Yeah, right. I am a expatriate democrat. Democrats lost me at sanctioning and bailing out race rioters, they lost all credibility then, people doing millions of $ in damage and tearing our county apart. What has Trump done? I can't think of anything worse than what the Democrats have ACTUALY done. Name one thing Trump has done that is worse...
Uh..don't look now, but Trump LITERALLY worked with ice cube and lil Wayne on slavery reparations.

So your reasoning for leaving the dems trump is literally DOING, and has gone full retard on (reparations).

Damn, eggonyourface.

Why is the cult always so low information?

They aren't part of the brainwashed cult

Saying you "love the country" then following that with you are gonna vote for Biden is an obvious contradiction.

That is ok, as I will trade a Mike Fasano for a Lil Wayne any day.

Lil Wayne is the latest rapper to support Trump, much to Twitter’s ire

Wow that's impressive some people on Twitter say they are voting Democrat now I bet if one cared enough to look and I don't you could find Democrats on Twitter who are now voting Trump.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch; Democrats are bailing out rioters and enabling race riots. They are doing this. And Democrats say there's 95 genders and that nonsense. They try to legitimize illegal aliens. Democrats have lost sense of reality and balance. Its kind of funny they pose themselves as the party of rationality California is in a toilet and poor people are camping in the streets. By all means vote for Biden, if that's what you want.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch; Democrats are bailing out rioters and enabling race riots. They are doing this. And Democrats say there's 95 genders and that nonsense. They try to legitimize illegal aliens. Democrats have lost sense of reality and balance. Its kind of funny they pose themselves as the party of rationality California is in a toilet and poor people are camping in the streets. By all means vote for Biden, if that's what you want.
You have a cartoon version of reality

And yet none of them ever say why.....reason being they don't have any real reasons...Trump's successes have been so astonishing as to completely blow out of the water any other four year administration in the History of this nation. They have nothing to fight back with but.... " I don't like the guy"...
My opinion... They are positively eaten alive by envy.....all of these guys are has beens or failures of one kind or another including Romney.

JO

I voted for Clinton. And I despise GW. Bush and the war in Iraq...These are my roots. I hate the modern Democrats MORE, if not more NOW. They have sold out everything. I have just realized just how pretentious all these causes the left fight for truly is.

Forum List

Back