More Fascism from the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This isn't a joke, Folks. Where does this asshat think he gets the power to dictate this shit?

1604113467466.png

Their is little chance law enforcement will be called in to arrest those who cannot follow these guidelines.

Hopefully, conservatives gather together in large groups, spend entire days packed tightly in one large room, spread the COVID-19 coronavirus to all in attendance, and let nature take its deadly course.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Their is little chance law enforcement will be called in to arrest those who cannot follow these guidelines.

Hopefully, conservatives gather together in large groups, spend entire days packed tightly in one large room, spread the COVID-19 coronavirus to all in attendance, and let nature take its deadly course.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Stay classy

This isn't a joke, Folks. Where does this asshat think he gets the power to dictate this shit?

View attachment 408962

Do people still doubt why the German people followed Hitler so readily?

Do you understand why Progressive drive to eliminate the Constitution WILL give rise to another dictator?

Happy Thanksgiving.

Where does Adolf Newsome get the power to issue this edict?

Happy Thanksgiving.

Can you be arrested for not following a guideline?

View attachment 408962

In case you hadnt noticed, there were 90k new cases yesterday in USA.
A sharp upward trend.
So?

Tell me were Gavin Mussolini gets the power to hand down this edict.

View attachment 408962

It is a joke if he cannot enforce it, and I don't see how he can. Of course there will be the few Karens that will call in a complaint, but I do not look for too much enforcement. He'll probably be around til 2022 unless one of the recall movements works, and I really don't see it, but that election is a long way off. It is strange but,it is California we're talking about.

View attachment 408962

A sharp upward trend.
So?

Benito Cuomo showed him how to run a state

View attachment 408962

A sharp upward trend.
So?

Its all spelled out here

Happy Thanksgiving.

Yeah, they might get...a chest cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back