Republicans Voting for Biden

Trump's successes have been so astonishing as to completely blow out of the water any other four year administration in the History of this nation.
List one of these “successes”. :laugh:

Three more Muslim Nations recognizing Israel. There's THREE for ya.

Three Muslim nations who have never been at war with Israel. Maybe if he got Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iran to the party, that would be an achievement. But UAE?? That's like having a massive celebration if Schumer won his seat in NY. Most reactions would be "and?"
It is fucking pathetic that when you ask a Trumper for one success all they can come up with is a minor foreign policy quid pro quo.

Nothing for Americans.

Trump's successes have been so astonishing as to completely blow out of the water any other four year administration in the History of this nation.

Then he should run for president of the jooz.

He ain’t done shit for Americans.

LOL!!!!
Philip Frederick Anschutz (/ˈænʃuːts/ AN-shoots; born December 28, 1939) is an American billionaire businessman who owns or controls many companies in a variety of industries, including energy, railroads, real estate, sports, newspapers, movies, theaters, arenas and music. In 2004, he purchased the parent company of the Journal Newspapers, which under Anschutz's direction became the right-wing tabloid Washington Examiner.

Not only that, your link is 2 months old.

Typical commie, deflecting form the content. BTW, still waiting on that link for the Barr quote in the other thread.

Three Muslim nations who have never been at war with Israel. Maybe if he got Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iran to the party, that would be an achievement. But UAE?? That's like having a massive celebration if Schumer won his seat in NY. Most reactions would be "and?"

Poor little commie, you might want to get an adult to read the post you responded to, to you, there was no mention of war.

Then he should run for president of the jooz.

He ain’t done shit for Americans.
What a dishonest little bitch.
Just say you don't like him and want to vote for him. You don't have to lie like a sniveling little bitch. Here's one more for ya ..
The Trump Effect has slowed the growth of the immigrant population and more Americans are joining the work force because of it.....bitch.

Jo

That's rightQUOTE="Dr Grump, post: 25811091, member: 3136"]

LOL!!!!
Philip Frederick Anschutz (/ˈænʃuːts/ AN-shoots; born December 28, 1939) is an American billionaire businessman who owns or controls many companies in a variety of industries, including energy, railroads, real estate, sports, newspapers, movies, theaters, arenas and music. In 2004, he purchased the parent company of the Journal Newspapers, which under Anschutz's direction became the right-wing tabloid Washington Examiner.

Not only that, your link is 2 months old.
[/QUOTE]
That's right you're snuggling a little bitch support from the black community is even greater now than it was two months ago..... And from the Hispanic community likewise.

Jo

If you did not vote for Trump and voted for Xiden then you hate America, support baby killing, enjoy snorting coke off a hooker ass, and want Harris to take your gun away!

This message was never approved by the mindless sheep of this board...

( Try to top that! )

Wow, you mean to tell me that the political elite are pissed off that Trump has cut off their gravy train of endless war?

Screw them. They profit from the pain and deaths of our soldiers. They are vermin.

It is fucking pathetic that when you ask a Trumper for one success all they can come up with is a minor foreign policy quid pro quo.

Nothing for Americans.
That's because you're a worthless leftist traitor. You wouldn't understand.

They aren't part of the brainwashed cult

Anti-American shills ready to sell their souls will always choose Biden.

On the other hand, all democrats who believe in America will be sending their votes to president TRUMP.

After the Election, I suggest we follow your suggestiom and send Rump our ballots. In care of Joilet Prison.

Good for them, if these "Republicans" think that the New Green Deal, as well as packing the Supreme Court with libs and admitting new liberal states like Washington DC and Puerto Rico is a tremendous idea, they are free to vote for it.

It is a free country, after all.

You can stop lying anytime now. Tuesday is just a few days away and most people have already voted.

No no. Most people have not.

Let me guess. You are adding that to the long list of why Rump loses.

Not Everyone Voted
The Election was Rigged

Good for them, if these "Republicans" think that the New Green Deal, as well as packing the Supreme Court with libs and admitting new liberal states like Washington DC and Puerto Rico is a tremendous idea, they are free to vote for it.

You can stop lying anytime now. Tuesday is just a few days away and most people have already voted.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with Sleepy Joe's rabidly pro-abortion, anti-fracking, pro-sodomy, high tax platform.

If you want gun confiscation, by all means vote for the man. If you think that someone so senile and so corrupt belongs in the WH- that's your choice as an American. But don't pretend there is anything conservative about the Bidenist ideology of the Joe Biden types of this world- people like Joe Biden.

What I am familiar with is Rump. I didn't drink the Orange Koolaid and sell my soul to the Devil. And I can discuss the shortcomings of Rump without lying my ass off unlike you rambling on about Biden. I already voted. Your lies and deceit and Devil Worship doesn't do any good on me.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with Sleepy Joe's rabidly pro-abortion, anti-fracking, pro-sodomy, high tax platform.

If you want gun confiscation, by all means vote for the man. If you think that someone so senile and so corrupt belongs in the WH- that's your choice as an American. But don't pretend there is anything conservative about the Bidenist ideology of the Joe Biden types of this world- people like Joe Biden.

What I am familiar with is Rump. I didn't drink the Orange Koolaid and sell my soul to the Devil. And I can discuss the shortcomings of Rump without lying my ass off unlike you rambling on about Biden. I already voted. Your lies and deceit and Devil Worship doesn't do any good on me.

Sleepy Joe, if elected, will implement an extremist, ultraliberal agenda. And if the D's take the Congress, there will be no counterweight to him doing it. That's just a fact. And if he is elected and imposes the agenda, you might as well enjoy it as there will be no going back.

Sleepy Joe, if elected, will implement an extremist, ultraliberal agenda. And if the D's take the Congress, there will be no counterweight to him doing it. That's just a fact. And if he is elected and imposes the agenda, you might as well enjoy it as there will be no going back.

You should have thought about all that when you were blindly supporting Rump. You should have known when Rump goes down he takes the ship down with him. Outside of wanting Moscow Mitch gone, I don't wish to have the Reps lose the Senate. You are right, but not the way you think you are. NO one party should control all 3, ever. Every time that happens, we get some really insane laws passed that we have to live with for a decade or more before we can get rid of them. And it doesn't matter which party. So while you were backing Rump, you were helping to destroy the control that the Reps have in the Senate. Of course, the Reps in the Senate were blindly doing the same. Thanks for really F***ing things up.

You should have thought about all that when you were blindly supporting Rump. You should have known when Rump goes down he takes the ship down with him. Outside of wanting Moscow Mitch gone, I don't wish to have the Reps lose the Senate. You are right, but not the way you think you are. NO one party should control all 3, ever. Every time that happens, we get some really insane laws passed that we have to live with for a decade or more before we can get rid of them. And it doesn't matter which party. So while you were backing Rump, you were helping to destroy the control that the Reps have in the Senate. Of course, the Reps in the Senate were blindly doing the same. Thanks for really F***ing things up.

Good for you, but your masters at the Lincoln Project are pushing for D control of both houses of Congress as well as the Presidency. Any R who supported President Trump needs to be purged from government as well as the party.

Actually, my own opinion is that Donald J Trump has done a tremendous job as President and America is doing a lot better than other nations in the midst of current pestilence.

Good for you, but your masters at the Lincoln Project are pushing for D control of both houses of Congress as well as the Presidency. Any R who supported President Trump needs to be purged from government as well as the party.

Actually, my own opinion is that Donald J Trump has done a tremendous job as President and America is doing a lot better than other nations in the midst of current pestilence.

The Lincoln Project isn't my masters. I am one of the Original Members. WE are trying to get the Party of the Rump Cancer completely removed. You supporting the Party of the Rump is like supporting Brain or Breast Cancer.

The Lincoln Project isn't my masters. I am one of the Original Members. WE are trying to get the Party of the Rump Cancer completely removed. You supporting the Party of the Rump is like supporting Brain or Breast Cancer.

Fair enough I guess. So what is your plan and time frame to gain power in America and implement conservative policies? Telling millions of little trumpsters to get lost will delay the day of you getting Flake or Kasich nominated and elected by perhaps 100 generations.

Forum List

Back