Republicans: Trump will lose in 2024

Thats irrellevent to this discussion. Trump is even allowed to LIE about the election being stolen. Lies are not illegal when it comes to freedom of speech rights.
You believe his lies. That says a whole lot about you.

Trump has had hundreds of rallies and they never turned into riots.

This one is far different.

He called them there. Whipped them up into a frenzy. Then he sent them to the Capitol.

It doesn’t take a genius to know what was going to happen.
You admit that all of his rallies dont result in riots, except that one time. He told them to go peacefully, yet you are trying to convince people that he incited a riot. Its a major disconnect from the facts.

Hating Trump doesnt mean you get to bend reality. You guys should really let that one go. Its honestly not a great look to anyone who isnt a rabid Trump hater.

You admit that all of his rallies dont result in riots, except that one time. He told them to go peacefully, yet you are trying to convince people that he incited a riot. Its a major disconnect from the facts.

Hating Trump doesnt mean you get to bend reality. You guys should really let that one go. Its honestly not a great look to anyone who isnt a rabid Trump hater.

He knew what he was doing, including when he said the word “peacefully” knowing it would be cover.

It doesn’t take a genius to know what was going to happen at the Capitol. He whipped them up into a frenzy. They were angry and afraid, and he knew that. It’s exactly what he wanted.

He knew what he was doing, including when he said the word “peacefully” knowing it would be cover.

It doesn’t take a genius to know what was going to happen at the Capitol. He whipped them up into a frenzy. They were angry and afraid, and he knew that. It’s exactly what he wanted.
If he "covered" his ass, then he covered his ass. He is either guilty or he isnt. You cant have it both ways.

If he "covered" his ass, then he covered his ass. He is either guilty or he isnt. You cant have it both ways.
I’m not saying he is guilty when it came to the law.

I’m saying he knew what he was doing. He called his biggest supporters. He whipped them up into a frenzy. He sent them to the Capitol. The outcome was totally predictable. So predictable that it seems like it was the intent.

Ironically similar to 2016, Biden won in 2020 because the GOP ran the only person on the planet who could not beat him; if Trump is the GOP candidate in 2024, Biden will win again.

The GOP has several fine governors who have proven paths to victory, with proven records of solid and successful conservative governance. Any of them are more than able to beat Biden. Supporting Trump over these people will only bring disaster -- Joe Biden (or whoever succeeds him) will get to pick the next 2-3 Supreme Court Justices, and the Dems will probably retake the House.
Take more than a few minutes to consider those ramifications.

You may like the guy. He has some valid points. His policy record while in office was reasonably OK. His Judicial / USSC picks have panned out.
But he’ll lose – and if you lose, none of that matters.

Just a word of warning. Time to step away.
Polls have Trump running neck and neck with Biden within the margin of error. And, Biden has to win by about 3% just to have a 50/50 shot at the electoral college. And, that doesn't even include the third parties that Democrats expect to pull votes from Biden. Of course those who don't want Trump to win (such as those running against him) say that Trump can't win.

I’m not saying he is guilty when it came to the law.

I’m saying he knew what he was doing. He called his biggest supporters. He whipped them up into a frenzy. He sent them to the Capitol. The outcome was totally predictable. So predictable that it seems like it was the intent.
Conservatives have rioted a single time in US history (Jan 6th). No one would expect a riot from them. Yes, after the fact we heard about warning signals at the FBI and whatnot, but they get warning signals for virtually every political gathering. No one expected a riot on January 6th.

Conservatives have rioted a single time in US history (Jan 6th). No one would expect a riot from them. Yes, after the fact we heard about warning signals at the FBI and whatnot, but they get warning signals for virtually every political gathering. No one expected a riot on January 6th.
Supposedly the FBI is totally incompetent because they didn’t expect a riot, according to conservatives especially in Congress who are looking to blame shift.

We agree that conservatives don’t just randomly riot. It’s something that they had to be persuaded to do.

And they were!

Trump never incited a riot. What the fuck are you talking about? Im going to need a link for this dumb claim of yours, or at least a quote.
Why?
You won't admit the quotes were responsible anyway.
You are in a cult and they won't let you think for yourself.

Yes.
-Clearly- a call to riotous violence.
:rolleyes:
I think so. You can see how he is manipulating them with the text.

Look at how he calls the republicans that don’t go along with him “weak”. Over and over again. The people that “fight” are the strong ones. Now if you’re a Trump supporter, it’s clear that you don’t want to be weak. You want to be strong. If you let the election be certified you’re weak.

Asshole Dems have waged and effective witch hunt on Trump. They have lied, fabricated, spew propaganda, corrupted government agencies all towards their goal of getting Trump. He's taken so much damage at this point he needs to step aside. Dems are not going to let up. They will run the latest indictment propaganda 24/7 all through the campaign. Even though Trump hasn't been convicted in a court of law, the propaganda will be that he's guilty. They will convict him in the court of public opinion.

Yes my fellow Americans, this IS how nasty the Dem party has become.
The Mango Ape can grab his ankles for Putin all he wants to. He'll never beat Biden no matter how many Russian bots are sent to influence the clueless dolts who support the orange knuck dragger.

Ironically similar to 2016, Biden won in 2020 because the GOP ran the only person on the planet who could not beat him; if Trump is the GOP candidate in 2024, Biden will win again.

The GOP has several fine governors who have proven paths to victory, with proven records of solid and successful conservative governance. Any of them are more than able to beat Biden. Supporting Trump over these people will only bring disaster -- Joe Biden (or whoever succeeds him) will get to pick the next 2-3 Supreme Court Justices, and the Dems will probably retake the House.
Take more than a few minutes to consider those ramifications.

You may like the guy. He has some valid points. His policy record while in office was reasonably OK. His Judicial / USSC picks have panned out.
But he’ll lose – and if you lose, none of that matters.

Just a word of warning. Time to step away.
He will lose.

But he’s still the only choice, and by far the best.

Biden, the guy who claims his son came home from Iraq in a flag draped coffin? Youre saying THAT guy has a better grasp on reality? The guy who think he grew up in a puerto ricon house and he drove trucks, and marched with MLK? :laugh:
He has a better grasp of reality than a guy who believes that George Washington controlled the air space at Valley Forge. Why do you invite ridicule?

I'm only speaking for myself here. I didn't vote for Biden, I voted against Trump.
I will vote for Biden again because he exceeded all of my expectations.

What has Biden actually done to exceed your expectations? I mean, he's not done much, the economy is mostly running at its own speed (same from Trump's presidency too)

Forum List

Back