republicans to miss the last dance

Another delusional liberal loon thread. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
How many black Republicans in the House of Representatives right now? One. Will Hurd.
How many Hispanic Republicans in the House of Representatives right now? Six. Diaz-Balart, Flores, Beutler, Mooney, Mast and Gonzalez.
How many black Republican senators right now? One. Tim Scott. How many Hispanic Republican senators right now? Two. Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz. 251 Republicans in Congress. 10 black or hispanic Republicans. 4%
% of blacks and Hispanics in America? 30%
Not so good, Sunni.
I am of the opinion that many conservative black and hispanic Republicans will start coming up thru the ranks and running for office in the next several years. .. :cool:
Not likely...those people are in the vast minority within their demographic, how are they going to win elections?

How many black Republicans in the House of Representatives right now? One. Will Hurd.
How many Hispanic Republicans in the House of Representatives right now? Six. Diaz-Balart, Flores, Beutler, Mooney, Mast and Gonzalez.
How many black Republican senators right now? One. Tim Scott. How many Hispanic Republican senators right now? Two. Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz. 251 Republicans in Congress. 10 black or hispanic Republicans. 4%
Not so good, Sunni.
I am of the opinion that many conservative black and hispanic Republicans will start coming up thru the ranks and running for office in the next several years. .. :cool:
Not likely...those people are in the vast minority within their demographic, how are they going to win elections?
Cruz and Rubio have done alright.

Hey--did you here our little Marco is acting Chairman of the Intelligence Agency? I'm so proud!
I'm not being sarcastic either. I don't agree with everything he says but I think he's a very decent young man and still young enough to have ideals. If he had run against Hillary, I would have voted for him.

The present and future is republican.. democrat party is going to go into a really deep struggle sort of like 1860 to 1930

way to much hate.. absolutely no success anywhere

The present and future is republican.. democrat party is going to go into a really deep struggle sort of like 1860 to 1930

I wonder where u get your info, it is amazing the capacity deplorables have for delusions. In addition to losing the identity politics battle to progressives, there is yet another group that solidify dems, the illegals vote, remember, they gave the 3million vote victory to hillary over tramp, as stated by tramp, now they are more emboldened and millions more coming out to vote for uncle Joe....

I wonder where u get your info, it is amazing the capacity deplorables have for delusions. In addition to losing the identity politics battle to progressives, there is yet another group that solidify dems, the illegals vote, remember, they gave the 3million vote victory to hillary over tramp, as stated by tramp, now they are more emboldened and millions more coming out to vote for uncle Joe....
Democrats aren’t going to win much,, I honestly feel bad for union workers that are forced to vote democrat, unions will disappear soon. Your problem is the media doesn’t hold democrats accountable,, so you continue to fail.. you have no success any where

...and after that, game is over for republicans, elections will become a coronation ritual for progressives....

No, after that we follow what I’ve been preaching for over a decade.....

BULLETS, NOT BALLOTS!!!!!
Rightists are as crazy as they they are dangerous.
STFUdonny.gif

Not so good, Sunni.
Cruz and Rubio have done alright.

Hey--did you here our little Marco is acting Chairman of the Intelligence Agency? I'm so proud!
I'm not being sarcastic either. I don't agree with everything he says but I think he's a very decent young man and still young enough to have ideals. If he had run against Hillary, I would have voted for him.
Not Intelligence "AGENCY," Intelligence "COMMITTEE." I didn't proof this 'til it was too late.

I am at a loss here. Irresponsible (yet darker complexion) persons that can breed like bunnies and are twits have more gravitas than people that are responsible tax paying yet lighter skinned. Really? Connect the dots, THIS reasoning is why we have TRUMP as our president...

Liberal progressivists are crashing California like a fully loaded 747 into the twin towers. San Francisco
Francisco or Los Angeles are on the verge of collapse under democrats stuartship. They are killings us, I don't know where the hell they even came from. Lets end this debacle, stand against the democrats you will be scewed by them.

As America rapidly becomes a minority-majority country, republicans are at the short end of the stick, over 70% of ethnic group members vote democrat in addition to educated anglos, and 50% of anglo females making it impossible for right wingers to secure a majority. 2020 was the last chance for the republicans to win, yet they fumbled the ball by sticking to an irrational, racist and delusional individual in tramp. Biden, although senile and a bit creepy will secure the WH in november, and after that, game is over for republicans, elections will become a coronation ritual for progressives....
Deportation is a wonderful thing.

Not so good, Sunni.
I am of the opinion that many conservative black and hispanic Republicans will start coming up thru the ranks and running for political office in the next several years. .. :cool:
The closeted Male Black Trump supporters will crush the libturds in Nov. I bet 30
% with full turn out. They know Trump is a bullshitter who backs everything up, in their view.

Legal Hispanics have had enough of the illegals bullshit and headaches. Bye illegals

Not so good, Sunni.
I am of the opinion that many conservative black and hispanic Republicans will start coming up thru the ranks and running for political office in the next several years. .. :cool:
The closeted Male Black Trump supporters will crush the libturds in Nov. I bet 30
% with full turn out. They know Trump is a bullshitter who backs everything up, in their view.

Legal Hispanics have had enough of the illegals bullshit and headaches. Bye illegals

Nothing wrong with daydreaming, but get ready for reality, the future belongs to Joe...

1589856159114.png
1589855965485.png

Forum List

Back