republicans to miss the last dance

As America rapidly becomes a minority-majority country, republicans are at the short end of the stick, over 70% of ethnic group members vote democrat in addition to educated anglos, and 50% of anglo females making it impossible for right wingers to secure a majority. 2020 was the last chance for the republicans to win, yet they fumbled the ball by sticking to an irrational, racist and delusional individual in tramp. Biden, although senile and a bit creepy will secure the WH in november, and after that, game is over for republicans, elections will become a coronation ritual for progressives....
The base of the party - the Trumpsters - don't want to reach out to minorities in any way, and judging from what they post here, it's obvious why.

At the same time, the Democrats have been taking minorities for granted for generations now, and assuming minorities will stick with them in their current numbers may not be a good idea.

Right now, minorities can't be blamed for telling both parties to go fuck themselves.

The problem with you and the op is they take democracy for granted.

Once the right can't win anymore and have a society as they like it - they will simply leave. No one wants to listen to demands of foreigners in their own country. What will the leftist welfare moochers do then?

Majority minority country has a other name - a shithole. That's what the leftist zones will become. And they will moan ever harder than ever having to deal with the consequences of their policies, turns out mining for votes wasn't everything after all.

As America rapidly becomes a minority-majority country, republicans are at the short end of the stick, over 70% of ethnic group members vote democrat in addition to educated anglos, and 50% of anglo females making it impossible for right wingers to secure a majority. 2020 was the last chance for the republicans to win, yet they fumbled the ball by sticking to an irrational, racist and delusional individual in tramp. Biden, although senile and a bit creepy will secure the WH in november, and after that, game is over for republicans, elections will become a coronation ritual for progressives....
The base of the party - the Trumpsters - don't want to reach out to minorities in any way, and judging from what they post here, it's obvious why.

At the same time, the Democrats have been taking minorities for granted for generations now, and assuming minorities will stick with them in their current numbers may not be a good idea.

Right now, minorities can't be blamed for telling both parties to go fuck themselves.

Once the right can't win anymore and have a society as they like it - they will simply leave. What will the leftist welfare moochers do then?

Majority minority country has a other name - a shithole.
So, despite all the weak denials, this IS about skin color.

Cool. I didn't even have to ask.

Once the right can't win anymore and have a society as they like it - they will simply leave. What will the leftist welfare moochers do then?

Are you denying that skin color affects how people vote?

Are you denying there are no successful majority minority countries?

Take your virtue signaling elsewhere. If you can't face the facts are they are, there is nothing to talk about. For the rest, I did not mention race once in the post - but the anti race-baiting race-baiter still took the bait.

I can't wait to see the ****** , ****, and jew demographics breakdown after 2020 election

Trump will see gains across the board

you unwittingly prove YOU are the racist, not the Republicans
...you people sure are stupid

Take your virtue signaling elsewhere. If you can't face the facts are they are, there is nothing to talk about.
No need to be a drama queen. You made it very clear, and I appreciate that.

It's not like we didn't already know.

You should not participate in the discussion if all you are capable of doing is virtue signaling and asserting your "superior" morals - which primarily consists of closing eyes to the facts while screaming "RACIST!".

You are not virtuous, you are not smart, and you are not informed. If you can't even argue because the desire to virtue signal comes in the way - there is no point. It is better to just report the trolling and discuss with those who are interested in the topic and no their virtues.
Oh my. Another meltdown. I didn't use that word.

This is why I'm such a strong advocate for freedom of expression. It shines the light on people like you.

I'm not complaining. Maybe you should calm down and take ownership of your words and opinions.

Take your virtue signaling elsewhere. If you can't face the facts are they are, there is nothing to talk about.

You should not participate in the discussion if all you are capable of doing is virtue signaling and asserting your "superior" morals - which primarily consists of closing eyes to the facts while screaming "RACIST!".

You are not virtuous, you are not smart, and you are not informed. If you can't even argue because the desire to virtue signal comes in the way - there is no point. It is better to just report the trolling and discuss with those who are interested in the topic and no their virtues.

This is why I'm such a strong advocate for freedom of expression. It shines the light on people like you.

I'm not complaining. Maybe you should calm down and take ownership of your words.

I request you to stick to the topic and not to your virtues that no one cares about.

You are unable to do so, instead trolling more.

Reported.

For the rest, the OP is correct. However, the consequences are wrong. The republican party will start catering to the hordes of immigrants drafting American voices and American values. The situation is even worse than the op presented.

Some of the idiotic cuckservatives still believe that the people who come here will automatically adopt the American ideals. At the onset, this is one of a kind fairy-tale - there is no single reason for them to do so - especially given we give them full voting rights. But to keep believing it when it flies in the face of all data - well that's insanity.

What I've noticed is that the people who call Trump racist tend to be the most racist pieces of shit on this board. They are simply projecting.

I'm not complaining. Maybe you should calm down and take ownership of your words.

I request you to stick to the topic and not to your virtues that no one cares about.

Reported.

For the rest, the OP is correct. However, the consequences are wrong. The republican party will start catering to the hordes of immigrants drafting American voices and American values. The situation is even worse than the op would have it presented.

Some of the idiotic cuckservatives still believe that the people who come here will automatically adopt the American ideals. At the onset, this is one of a kind fairy-tale - there is no single reason for them to do so - especially given we give them full voting rights. But to keep believing it when it flies in the face of all data - well that's insanity.
Great. And I like the "reported" thing, just like back in grade school.

Maybe decaf, huh?

Still not getting it? Still trolling, insulting and contributing nothing to the topic?

Reported, again. I am expecting your next message to not
- Scream about racism.
- Assert your "superior" morals.
- Consist of only empty insults.

Instead I expect it to
- Address arguments.
- Stay on the actual topic.

Very easy for those who are not virtue signaling leftists. Thank you.
Interesting contrast here: I merely quote you, I don't use inflammatory language, and you respond by melting down and reporting me to the authorities.

I want you to be what you are. You're welcome.

You were just reported, again. After many posts, you still refuse to understand what staying on topic means. Please keep doing it and don't address ANY of the arguments I made, or even any of the topic in any capacity.
  • Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame.
Read that again, and again and eventually it will dawn on you.

Great video/channel regarding this topic:

If my simply quoting you so traumatizes you that you feel you have to report me to the authorities, perhaps you should put me on ignore.

I commented on your post, fully within the context of the thread. That's when you melted down.

This has been fascinating to watch.

Take a look at the last few posts. Interesting stuff.

Reported.

For the rest, the OP is correct. However, the consequences are wrong. The republican party will start catering to the hordes of immigrants drafting American voices and American values. The situation is even worse than the op would have it presented.

Great. And I like the "reported" thing, just like back in grade school.

Maybe decaf, huh?

Still not getting it? Still trolling, insulting and contributing nothing to the topic?

Reported, again. I am expecting your next message to not
- Scream about racism.
- Assert your "superior" morals.
- Consist of only empty insults.

Instead I expect it to
- Address arguments.
- Stay on the actual topic.

Very easy for those who are not virtue signaling leftists. Thank you.
Interesting contrast here: I merely quote you, I don't use inflammatory language, and you respond by melting down and reporting me to the authorities.

I want you to be what you are. You're welcome.

You were just reported, again. After many posts, you still refuse to understand what staying on topic means. Please keep doing it and don't address ANY of the arguments I made, or even any of the topic in any capacity.
  • Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame.
Read that again, and again and eventually it will dawn on you.

Great video/channel regarding this topic:

If my simply quoting you so traumatizes you that you feel you have to report me to the authorities, perhaps you should put me on ignore.

I commented on your post, fully within the context of the thread. That's when you melted down.

This has been fascinating to watch.

There is nothing "fascinating" at all about people wanting to discuss the topic the OP presented. That is the minimum standard of behavior accepted in the forum. If you can not abide by it, you should refrain from posting at all or go to a forum where being off-topic for million replies in a row is allowed. So far you haven't addressed a single point I made, or the topic for that matter. Reported, again.

A other relevant video concerning one possible solution, civil war

Highly recommended, almost repeats the OP word for word.

Epic meltdown. THREE reports.

:laugh:

I believe it's up to five now. I recommend others report as well. Off-topic is one thing, but off-topic when you were already warned and prompted to stay on topic takes it to a other territory. Which part of the forum rule do you not understand?

Perhaps like in the Arbery case, mods should allow users to "citizen arrest" the posts of the rule breakers.

You were screeching about racism before. It is time to bring in the "racist map".

cGcgCFc.jpg

While I agree that left-wing indoctrination is in full swing starting from pre-school and continuing all the way through college, the problem for lefties is that some people will eventually emotionally mature to a point where they can think for themselves. Those that think for themselves don't vote for Democrats, unless they truly want the government to control their lives. I truly don't believe there are enough Americans who are willing to give up their freedom for "free" stuff, the problem is that many, thanks to liberal education, don't understand the strong correlation between the two and believe these two things can be mutually exclusive. Strings are always attached to "free" stuff given by the government. Too many strings and we are nothing but puppets.

Another delusional liberal loon thread. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
How many black Republicans in the House of Representatives right now? One. Will Hurd.
How many Hispanic Republicans in the House of Representatives right now? Six. Diaz-Balart, Flores, Beutler, Mooney, Mast and Gonzalez.
How many black Republican senators right now? One. Tim Scott. How many Hispanic Republican senators right now? Two. Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz. 251 Republicans in Congress. 10 black or hispanic Republicans. 4%
% of blacks and Hispanics in America? 30%
Not so good, Sunni.
I am of the opinion that many conservative black and hispanic Republicans will start coming up thru the ranks and running for office in the next several years. .. :cool:
Not likely...those people are in the vast minority within their demographic, how are they going to win elections?
Cruz and Rubio have done alright.

Hey--did you here our little Marco is acting Chairman of the Intelligence Agency? I'm so proud!
I'm not being sarcastic either. I don't agree with everything he says but I think he's a very decent young man and still young enough to have ideals. If he had run against Hillary, I would have voted for him.
You think only the young have ideals?

Trump will again expand his minority base. He contests every vote instead of writing them off cause experts know better..

Forum List

Back