Republicans…do you want to win? Why haven’t Republicans provided the public with all the data related to illegals?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
You got to believe the majority of the public has no clue… Right? Well what if they did? Doesn’t the taxpaying public have the right to know all the data, all the smallest details and costs? What are Republicans waiting for? What are they hiding? Why wouldn’t they share all the information today? You know they have it.
Just to name a few things the public should know about……
How much do they really cost American taxpayers each and every year?
What effect do they really have on our public education institutions?
What effect do they really have on our healthcare system?
What effect do they really have on blue-collar trade work?
What effect do they have on housing costs and rents for Black people?
What effect do they really have on our infrastructure?
What effect do they really have on public services and social services and first response?
What effect do they really have on the quality of life for Americans?
How long do Americans have to wait for doctors appointments behind illegals?
How many people died of Covid because illegals were being treated ahead of them?
How much longer do people sit in traffic every day as they share the roads and highways with illegals?
How much more are people paying for auto insurance because illegals are on our roadways, uninsured and under insured?

COME ON REPUBLICANS…. it’s time to expose the details and blow the top off this bullshit.

What effect do they really have on public services and social services and first response?
How many people died of Covid because illegals were being treated ahead of them?
How much longer do people sit in traffic every day as they share the roads and highways with illegals?
How much more are people paying for auto insurance because illegals are on our roadways, uninsured and under insured?
I don't know, do you?
Do Illegals work for less dollars in Hotels and Fields. Yes they do.
What would your cost increase to for Fruits and Vegetables and the Costs at a Hotel increase to, w/out the illegals keeping costs lower?

I don't know, do you?
Do Illegals work for less dollars in Hotels and Fields. Yes they do.
What would your cost increase to for Fruits and Vegetables and the Costs at a Hotel increase to, w/out the illegals keeping costs lower?
I see where you’re trying to go and you confirm the point I make with this thread. You super noble folks hear some neat things said/thrown around and it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside so you run with the feel-good hypothesis concocted by a bleeding heart globalist and then you go and spread the mis/dis information on websites in cyberspace all the while not really knowing those pesky facts.
Gustavo’s labor over time yields X number of heads of lettuce at a 25% discount for Americans....Meanwhile we pick up the tab for his housing, the births of his litter of children, food and education and all their healthcare....I’m no mathematician….but I’m pretty sure we didn’t really save 25% on that lettuce…did we?
This is the data The People have a right to know.

Magnus
rampart

I’m no mathematician….but I’m pretty sure we didn’t really save 25% on that lettuce…did we?
Then WHY do you 'pretend' to be?

Can you give a direct example of HOW an immigrant, illegal or legal, has harmed you.

Can you give a direct example of HOW an immigrant, illegal or legal, has harmed you.
We used to live in a lower tax nation. The costs of most things held steady. We made most things inside the nation. We exported out goods to the world. We opened and closed the border as needed. Immigrants who came her took about a couple of decades at most to be Americanized. Assimilating into the unique culture we have. Not anymore. The doors are locked open with a political class who have sold us out. Most of the people who did it would lose a fight in a few seconds and perhaps their lives quicker in true survival. Instead, they have set us on a course of some type of future violence no matter how it starts. Most likely from the same type of politician. We are harmed and we are seeing the results with what seems to be endless riots that seems to be the norm now.

Again, you affirm why Republicans must expose the data… people such as yourself would not be able to pretend illegals are an asset to America if all the data was out there for all to see.

Again, you affirm why Republicans must expose the data… people such as yourself would not be able to pretend illegals are an asset to America if all the data was out there for all to see.
Its not just the data, its spinning the "facts".
1. illegals affect our kids' education negatively
2. illegals drain our tax dollars and services
3. illegals hurt businesses, people avoid shopping in-person
4. illegals are killing the US Budget, meaning we borrow more and pay more interest

We need Republicans to shut the government down until the border is sealed.

You got to believe the majority of the public has no clue… Right? Well what if they did? Doesn’t the taxpaying public have the right to know all the data, all the smallest details and costs? What are Republicans waiting for? What are they hiding? Why wouldn’t they share all the information today? You know they have it.

COME ON REPUBLICANS…. it’s time to expose the details and blow the top off this bullshit.
Mr. or Ms. Broke Loser, you got your questions somewhere. Would you please share your link that explains why? it's a requirement at USMB if I recollect, and you furnished no source to back up your "questions."

Republicans…do you want to win?​

No, they don't want to win....They'd rather be in the minority and play controlled opposition, than have power and actually have to follow through on their campaign promises lies.
So you want to get rid of the Republicans who are fighting an anti-Constitutional organization that is trying as hard as they can to obfuscate their plans on the total control that communism passage will give them? The Republicans in Congress and the Senate that I know care about their state's welfare are having a rough time proving the Democrats have endless monetary reserves to lie, cheat, and steal elections. The Republicans I know discipline themselves to leave Washington on weekends for a series of town hall meetings to find out what is needed for their constituents.They were elected because people like and trust them to bring home a fair share of the bacon from DC, and it's hard to find a Police Detectove who asks hard questions to get elected by vote of their gentle constituents who tell the truth and expect to hear it in person, who own and operate businesses and understand public details, and who, in spite of the army of petty thiefs and gimme freebies, manage to support their families through God's grace of faithful customers who appreciate their contributions to the community they live in.

How do you expect to fix the problem of "Nice guys" that most Republicans are? The problem with political mischief is that it turns people into liars, thieves, and malcontents. The Republicans I know personally as neighbors and fellow Presbyterians are in resistance to that factor. I wouldn't change that for the world. Before your words destroy my fellow Republicans, I will fight with them and support them when they are initially fooled by smooth operators in DC. They get over it (dirty politics) by their second term.

Forum List

Back