Republicans Need to Learn Their Real History on Race.

Seem like you're projecting since the tread is about the Republican record on race, not slavery in Africa. Blacks did not make Jim Crow in America. Republicans helped do that by ending reconstruction and 4 votes out of 7 that made separate but equal the law of this land. You seem unable to discuss this and if you want to talk about what happened in Africa, start a thread.

Say, Democrats lead the way for slavery in the USA, don't you wanna talk about that?

I have asked that you not use the word kaffir. Kaffir is the South African n word. Do not try using Asian when you comment because Asians face the same white racism as we do. Now as I don't give a damn what you're not concerned about and your ignorance is apparent in this discussion. This is the topic:
I had already informed you that this is an American Forum - and not some racist Kaffir Forum from dictatorial Zimbabwe or South Africa. Maybe you should find one and post there - they will love you.

I had also pointed out to you, to inform yourself as the where the term Kaffir derives from. If you find the culture of a Black African ethnicity, such as Kaffir as offensive, then you got indeed another major self-inflicted racist issue. Same applies if I would refer to the term Hottentot, another Southern Black African ethnicity or Bastards, or Bushman etc. etc. I personally like the fitting term Kaffir to encompass ALL Southern African Blacks - whereas e.g. Bushman's, Bastards or San or Nama's do not belong to the same group as Kaffirs.

The Romans called and termed everyone living north of the Limes Wall - Germanic - now a moronic racist like you will come up in 2023 and state that German's dislike being called Germans because these racist Romans had brought up that term/designation for everyone living there and having referred to every non-Roman as Barbarian. Then like those Kaffir's you will construe that Germanic's are therefore Barbarians and hence the designation German is racist and derogatory. Just how racist minded/possessed are you?

We Germans consist of various Bavarian ethnics, Allgaeuer, Swabians, Badener, Badenzer, various Frankonian ethnics, various Saxon ethnics, Frisians, Hessian's, Thuringans, plus some 40 other ethnic groups.

From now on I will ask you to refrain from calling Germans, German, but via lining up all 60+ ethnic groups in one term. And I don't want to be called a White European either - it sounds racist to me.

Bastards:
The Baster are descendants from marriages between Nama women and Boer emigrants from the South African Cape Province. As the Nama from Hoachanas and the Herero from Okahandja where in constant conflict and war with each other the Baster formed a buffer between both groups. After the formation of the German colony South West Africa, the Baster were the first to sign protection treaties (1885) with the German army and thus were able to secure a rather extensive autonomy for themselves. During the First World War the Rehoboth Baster refused to fight against the South Africans, which gave them substantial privileges during the South African occupation – even during the Apartheid time.

Namibia's 'Bastards' Insist on That Term

Washington Post: 50,000+ people who live in this dry and sparsely populated region of central Namibia, on a high plateau between the Namib and Kalahari deserts, take a special pride in being termed Bastards.......

As for Asians I don't see any evidence of Asian-Americans being sidelined or barred/excluded from equal rights in the USA. Only you being a pure racist, or a lefty&lib moron like this Chinese-American woman who for herself insisted that the term Oriental is derogatory to her (whilst no one in China or India finds that term as insulting or derogatory) - is envisioning racism everywhere.

I am sure, if someone stands next to you, orders and says; a Black Chocolate ice-cream please - you get a racist fit and mental breakdown.

Another bout of white fragility. A white man, ignorant of history trolling.

Another bloviating bag of hot air from the biggest racist here on this forum. Such a racist bigot that he tried to disparage white people just because of theit skin color TWICE in just one 12 word sentence.

Your bigotry oozes from your pores like sweat.

Here we see more off topic white fragility. You and others here are republican and white supremacists, so shut the fuck up about Robert Byrd.
Grand Wizard Byrd & Biden were BFFs.
The Democrats started the KKK.
They are the Party of the KKK.
Funny how white Democrat division led to blacks creating BLM yet they still vote and support rich old white elitist racist Democrats.
:itsok:

Some of the Republicans here are clearly ignorant of their record on race.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party existed. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow. First, not all Republicans were for racial equality. The Party had several factions in the beginning. One was the Radical Republicans. The Radical Republicans were for the eradication of slavery. They were not conservatives. Frederick Douglass was a Radical Republican. Lincoln was moderate politically. He opposed the expansion of slavery but did not believe in racial equality.

“I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black ... I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Those who have studied Lincoln claim that his views evolved. Did they? The Second Confiscation Act in 1862 had provisions for the colonization of blacks who chose to leave. Both Dr. Henry Louis Gates and the 1619 Project have written about a meeting between blacks and Lincoln whereby he made insulting comments to them, blamed blacks for the Civil War, and demanded they accept his plan to resettle blacks outside of America. According to both sources, on Aug. 14, 1862, Lincoln met with black representatives at the White House to try getting blacks to accept getting shipped out of the country. They refused.

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association, Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, U-M Library Digital Collections j/jala/2629860.0002.104?view=text;rgn=main

Henry Louis Gates Jr., Did Lincoln Want to Ship Black People Back to Africa? https://www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black people-back-to-africa-1790858389

End of Pt.1
Triggered history revision…..Stay on the democrat plantation.

Let's see, Dems in Dem run states in Dem run cities have sent millions of blacks to Dem run prisons after Dem run police departments arrested them and Dem run courts convicted them...but...Republicans. Riiiiiight.
I'm sure you know the political party of ecer policeman, criminal, judge and jury.

A real history of the Negro race will include facts anti racists ignore and try to suppress.

At the Time of Christ Negroes had developed two civilizations. These were the Nubian and the Ethiopian. These had indigenous systems of writing. They may have developed their systems of mathematics, but I have never read about it.

However, most American Negroes are descended from the Bantu. These adopted agriculture about four thousand years ago, and iron technology about two thousand years ago, probably learning it from the Nubians. Nevertheless, they never developed writing and mathematics, and never learned either until they were taught both by whites. Many American Negroes have difficulty learning writing and mathematics, because they have not been genetically selected by the ability to learn these. Negroes have been genetically selected to excel athletically. Many do.

Recently I have noticed what seems to be becoming a woke convention that may be forced on the rest of us, of referring to a man's slaves as people he "enslaved." For example, one will write, "Thomas Jefferson enslaved over a hundred African Americans," rather than writing "Thomas Jefferson owned over a hundred Negro slaves."

Actually, Jefferson and other American slave owners did not enslave anyone. They bought some slaves, inherited others, and had a third number who had been born to slaves they already owned.

Blacks were enslaved by other blacks, who sold them to white slave traders. Often, when a slave ship was sighted off of the coast of Africa Negro tribes would fight each other to capture Negroes they could sell to the white slave traders. Sometimes they would even sell members of their families.

Until whites suppressed the slave trade in the last half of the nineteenth century, medicines against African diseases had not been invented. (These medicines were invented by whites, by the way, not by blacks.) Whites lacked resistances to African diseases. Whites who entered the interior of Africa usually became infected and died.

Calling a white slave owner the man who enslaved his slaves is an effort to conceal the complicity of African Negroes in the slave trade.

An accurate history of race will include the ways African Negroes have had difficulty maintaining the level of civilization created in sub Saharan Africa by the European empires.

Such a history will include mention of how the races differ persistently in average intelligence, and rates of crime and illegitimacy. It will include mention of how, with virtually no exceptions, black urban neighborhoods are dangerous places, where no one of any race is safe after dark.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party existed. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow. First, not all Republicans were for racial equality. The Party had several factions in the beginning. One was the Radical Republicans. The Radical Republicans were for the eradication of slavery. They were not conservatives. Frederick Douglass was a Radical Republican. Lincoln was moderate politically. He opposed the expansion of slavery but did not believe in racial equality.

“I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black ... I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Those who have studied Lincoln claim that his views evolved. Did they? The Second Confiscation Act in 1862 had provisions for the colonization of blacks who chose to leave. Both Dr. Henry Louis Gates and the 1619 Project have written about a meeting between blacks and Lincoln whereby he made insulting comments to them, blamed blacks for the Civil War, and demanded they accept his plan to resettle blacks outside of America. According to both sources, on Aug. 14, 1862, Lincoln met with black representatives at the White House to try getting blacks to accept getting shipped out of the country. They refused.

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association, Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, U-M Library Digital Collections j/jala/2629860.0002.104?view=text;rgn=main

Henry Louis Gates Jr., Did Lincoln Want to Ship Black People Back to Africa? https://www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black people-back-to-africa-1790858389

End of Pt.1
Propagandists would have credulous retards bleev racism is about political parties.

The history of race is not about parties. It is about conservatism vs. liberalism. The original Republican party was classically liberal.

The oppressors of minorities have always been on the conservative end of the spectrum.

Propagandists work to keep their idiot bleevers ignorant of the fact that both parties have varied in their political orientation.

There was a time when both parties had equally liberal and conservative elements.

It has always been the conservative elements of those parties which worked to keep minorities oppressed.

Not just blacks, but also European immigrants who were not of Anglo-Saxon origin.

In the 1857 case Dred Scott v. Sandford, the court ruled that slaves aren’t citizens, they’re property. The seven justices who voted in favor of slavery were all Democrats. The two justices who dissented were Republicans.
And then the southern strategy happened.

Republicans embraced racism for votes.

And then the southern strategy happened.

Republicans embraced racism for votes.
No, you are confused. Republicans never embraced the democrats racism

Democrats opposed the civil rights acts. The democrats set records fillibustering the civil rights acts.

The Democratic party voted for and supported a kkk leader to be the democrat leader of democratic party senators. That continued into this century.

No, you are confused. Republicans never embraced the democrats racism

Democrats opposed the civil rights acts. The democrats set records fillibustering the civil rights acts.

The Democratic party voted for and supported a kkk leader to be the democrat leader of democratic party senators. That continued into this century.
Prager U? Is that you?

So you're saying the parties never switched?

All the way into this century, democrats never turned their back on the KKK, why else would they vote for a leader of the KKK to lead the democratic party in the senate.

Joe Biden voted for the KKK leader 3 times
So you are saying that Republicans and Democrats physically switched places?

End of Pt.1

Democrats were behind:

- Slavery
- Jim Crow
- The KKK
- Segregation
- Lynching

Today you call any black who tries to disagree with you on any issue racist names, including Uncle Tom.

There is no time in history that blacks were ever free from you.

Race relations were so much better in the 80s and 90s, then Democrats decided you'd had enough of that and lit the fire again. You're a massive racist in the racist party

Forum List

Back