Breaking! FBI Formally Refuses To Hand Over Biden Document To Oversight Committee --- Chris Wray To Be Held In Contempt

This news proves the FBI has the document. I say they should get the Sgt of Arms to arrest Wray and throw him in the jail located below the House.

It will be interesting to see how far the FBI will go to protect Joe Biden. The entire country now sees they are just the enforcement arm of the DemoKKKrat party.

Then you know thw next Republican who defies a Democrat House request will be jailed as well ...

Apparently you were too young during the Trump Administration to know how this got started ...
We remember all too well. Payback is a bitch. Imagine how fucking dirty we are going to get when we take the White House in 2024. The gloves will come off if Trump is in there. He wont need to worry about the next election, so he can just go ham on democrats without any concern about "bad optics".

We remember all too well. Payback is a bitch. Imagine how fucking dirty we are going to get when we take the White House in 2024. The gloves will come off if Trump is in there. He wont need to worry about the next election, so he can just go ham on democrats without any concern about "bad optics".
lol.

Just like he went after Hillary and Obama and Biden for all their corruption the first time?

Don't count on it.

Instead, I would count on Trump to create more civil rights and civil liberty killing laws and regulations.

lol.

Just like he went after Hillary and Obama and Biden for all their corruption the first time?

Don't count on it.

Instead, I would count on Trump to create more civil rights and civil liberty killing laws and regulations.
Yeah, he will probably forget all about the endless list of evil shit the Dems did to him. Im sure he will let bygones be bygones next time around. Trump is well known for letting things go. :cuckoo:

Theater. Congress has played footsie with the fbi and cia so long that the know their place. Richard Helms, Gay Edgar Hoover, and Allen Dulles lied their asses of for their entire career, Congress was terrified of them, and still are. Theatre for the masses.

Forum List

Back