Republicans Need to Learn Their Real History on Race.

We're in the 21st century and at least 1/3 of all whites are still racists.

You got a negative emoji from me, that's like the first one I've given in years. This is a total lie. Democrats lie all the time, that's not why I went negative. It's how damaging the lie is and 1/3 is insane, you're a racist moon bat trying to manipulate blacks on race to get free government shit. It's pathetic. Get a fucking job and buy your own shit

Absolutely not. Democrats are the racist party today and all through history
So if the parties didn't switch politically or geographically; how did all the Republicans get to the south and the Dems to the north as it is now?

So if the parties didn't switch politically or geographically; how did all the Republicans get to the south and the Dems to the north as it is now?

In the 1960's racist leftists in the north joined the racist Democrats in the south to create the modern Democrat party. The 60s and 70s, everywhere Democrats ruled.

In the 1980's fiscal conservatives in the south joined conservatives across the country to create the modern Republican party

In the 1960's racist leftists in the north joined the racist Democrats in the south to create the modern Democrat party. The 60s and 70s, everywhere Democrats ruled.

If the democrats left the north to join Dems in the south, how come the south is overwhelmingly republican today?

In the 1980's fiscal conservatives in the south joined conservatives across the country to create the modern Republican party
If the southern Republicans left the south to join conservatives across the country, how come the south still has a southern accent? (Drawl)

If the democrats left the north to join Dems in the south, how come the south is overwhelmingly republican today?

If the southern Republicans left the south to join conservatives across the country, how come the south still has a southern accent? (Drawl)

I said the Democrats in the north joined the racist in the south because you were racists too. I didn't mean you idiots actually moved to the south, you fucking loon

I said the Democrats in the north joined the racist in the south because you were racists too. I didn't mean you idiots actually moved to the south, you fucking loon
So why is the south overwhelmingly republican now and not Democrats?

Wouldn't the south have stayed Democrat?

Some of the Republicans here are clearly ignorant of their record on race.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party existed. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow. First, not all Republicans were for racial equality. The Party had several factions in the beginning. One was the Radical Republicans. The Radical Republicans were for the eradication of slavery. They were not conservatives. Frederick Douglass was a Radical Republican. Lincoln was moderate politically. He opposed the expansion of slavery but did not believe in racial equality.

“I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black ... I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Those who have studied Lincoln claim that his views evolved. Did they? The Second Confiscation Act in 1862 had provisions for the colonization of blacks who chose to leave. Both Dr. Henry Louis Gates and the 1619 Project have written about a meeting between blacks and Lincoln whereby he made insulting comments to them, blamed blacks for the Civil War, and demanded they accept his plan to resettle blacks outside of America. According to both sources, on Aug. 14, 1862, Lincoln met with black representatives at the White House to try getting blacks to accept getting shipped out of the country. They refused.

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association, Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, U-M Library Digital Collections j/jala/2629860.0002.104?view=text;rgn=main

Henry Louis Gates Jr., Did Lincoln Want to Ship Black People Back to Africa? https://www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black people-back-to-africa-1790858389

End of Pt.1
hahahaahahahahaahahaha....

So you are saying that Republicans and Democrats physically switched places?
You have no idea what you are talking about.

The Republicans won the perphial southern states where non-racists from the northern states.

The deep southern states were solidly won by the democrats

You are also ignorant of the fact that racism fell dramatically all across the south while the republicans won.

You are also ignorant to the fact that the democrat party became the party of Acid, Asylym, and Anti-war protesting. Positions that drove democrats out of the party across the entire nation.

You want to hear all the details, all the facts.

The Democratic party embrassing The Black Panthers and other domestic terrorist organizations also drove democrats to the republicans

But yes, lets discuss the details.

So why is the south overwhelmingly republican now and not Democrats?

Wouldn't the south have stayed Democrat?

Why would fiscal conservatives have stayed in your racist party? Fiscal conservatism isn't racist, it's about self
reliance. The racists stayed where they were happy, with you

it explains the myths you are referencing.
What myths? I'm just asking questions.

I want to know how and when the Republicans moved to the south and the democrats moved north since evidently cartoon videos from Prager U and a blog from the 2000 mules guy are saying the parties didn't actually switch politically they must have physically switched places.

So when did this migration take place and why does your contention not appear in any credible historical references...but instead by some dude on YouTube?

I want to know how and when the Republicans moved to the south and the democrats moved north

Good one! That's what I would have said if your post was a good one. But all we have is you reminding me of being in junior high school.

Have you ever taken an IQ test to see if you have one?

All the way into this century, democrats never turned their back on the KKK, why else would they vote for a leader of the KKK to lead the democratic party in the senate.

Joe Biden voted for the KKK leader 3 times
And the KKK leader voted for Biden twice in 2020, too. :p

Always blows me away, that it is never taught that only 5% of African slaves were sent to what is now the U.S.
Brazil and the Carribean received the vast majority, yet the U.S. receives most of the blame.

Do African-Americans EVER criticize those places for being the main culprits?

Do African-Americans EVER condemn their homeland for selling enslaved people in the first place?

Do African-Americans EVER condemn the African continent of TODAY for being the home of what is now in 2023 having a population of over 9 million slaves?

Forum List

Back