Republicans Need to Learn Their Real History on Race.

No it's actually the truth and you or any of the other racist republicans can handle it. It's what you bitches always do when you have no rebuttal.

When you can't dispute the facts...
No, you just are too much of a fucktard to teach anyone anything beneficial to a human being.

What "facts" am I disputing, dickhead?

The fact that you're a total dumbass and that all you want is "reparations" for being black?

If so, you're pretty fragile, brah. Best not mess with me; I'll break you and your stupidity.

And Republicans are the KKK today.

Harris roasted Biden for being a racist in the Democrat debates ... then sold herself for the price of being his VP.

Biden's bff was a Grand Wizard of the KKK.

:itsok: ... but whatever you say, snowflake.

Shame black countries traded their people for slavery. Shame slavery still exists in some black African communities as well.
What exactly does this have to do with The Republican record on race in America?

Because what you said is not accurate and there are slaves in white European countries today.

Some of the Republicans here are clearly ignorant of their record on race.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party existed. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow. First, not all Republicans were for racial equality. The Party had several factions in the beginning. One was the Radical Republicans. The Radical Republicans were for the eradication of slavery. They were not conservatives. Frederick Douglass was a Radical Republican. Lincoln was moderate politically. He opposed the expansion of slavery but did not believe in racial equality.

“I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black ... I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Those who have studied Lincoln claim that his views evolved. Did they? The Second Confiscation Act in 1862 had provisions for the colonization of blacks who chose to leave. Both Dr. Henry Louis Gates and the 1619 Project have written about a meeting between blacks and Lincoln whereby he made insulting comments to them, blamed blacks for the Civil War, and demanded they accept his plan to resettle blacks outside of America. According to both sources, on Aug. 14, 1862, Lincoln met with black representatives at the White House to try getting blacks to accept getting shipped out of the country. They refused.

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association, Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, U-M Library Digital Collections j/jala/2629860.0002.104?view=text;rgn=main

Henry Louis Gates Jr., Did Lincoln Want to Ship Black People Back to Africa? https://www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black people-back-to-africa-1790858389

End of Pt.1
Ancient history, only interesting to nerds and race baiters. :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

No, you just are too much of a fucktard to teach anyone anything beneficial to a human being.

What "facts" am I disputing, dickhead?

The fact that you're a total dumbass and that all you want is "reparations" for being black?

If so, you're pretty fragile, brah. Best not mess with me; I'll break you and your stupidity.
And here is more white fragility. Way off topic, a personal attack, all because he can't dispute the lies he's trying to tell about the republican party.

Let me know when you get around to some real facts.

Facts are truth which stand on their own and cannot be disputed.

You're nothing but a white-hating, victimizing race-baiter.

Fact.
Another bout of white fragility. A white man, ignorant of history trolling.

Rush Limbaugh died worth 800 million dollars. He died being worth 80 to 100 times worth more than Al Sharpton or Jackson and Jackson is a college graduate. He was a nobody selling peanuts at Royals games who flunked out of college. He got rich race baiting whites. Each of the men you mention have admitted progress, but the fact is we still have a ways to go. "Progress" according to white extremists is not progess in the black community.
So what? Rush taught right and wrong. Sharpton and Jackson taught to hate, divisiveness, and victimhood. See the difference?

"In 2014, the New York Times wrote an extensive article about Sharpton's tax obligations."

"Records acquired by the Times showed more than $4.5 million in state and federal tax liens against Sharpton and his for-profit businesses, including a list of federal tax liens against Raw Talent as well as a New York State Tax Warrant against Revals Communications Inc. Both are businesses owned by Sharpton."

"Sharpton also failed to pay federal tax on employees working for his civil rights organization, National Action Network, according to The Times."

Harris roasted Biden for being a racist in the Democrat debates ... then sold herself for the price of being his VP.

Biden's bff was a Grand Wizard of the KKK.

:itsok: ... but whatever you say, snowflake.

Here we see more off topic white fragility. You and others here are republican and white supremacists, so shut the fuck up about Robert Byrd.

And here is more white fragility. Way off topic, a personal attack, all because he can't dispute the lies he's trying to tell about the republican party.
What part of what I asserted isn't true?

You don't want reparations?

I know that you know that I know that you know that you want reparations.. for ...reasons.

Mostly because you're a negro. (Which isn't a valid reason)

Would it make you feel better if I called you "BIPOC"?

Oh! :auiqs.jpg:

Embrace your leftist ShitLords, you stupid fuck!

laughing.gif
'

They don't give a fuck about you; And you will never see a dime of reparations.

Pull their dicks all you want; That's not going to happen.

Last edited:
Here we see more off topic white fragility. You and others here are republican and white supremacists, so shut the fuck up about Robert Byrd.
Look at this Uncle Tom StepNFetch for a Grand Wizard..naw, he was higher than that, of the Ku Klux Klan.

Idk wtf even Robert Byrd was to "The Klan", but it was like the head, or 2nd head.

I never liked him. I never liked "The Klan", either. And I especially didn't like commie alleged black people that supported them.

Not too many blacks or decent whites supported "The Klan".

I know my grandma almost gutted 3 of them over her dad.

If they didn't get him down from that noose, all 3 were about to be lookin' like gutted fish with the asshole cut out.

They uh..capitulated, because she meant that thing. And there was a big and sharp butcher knife in her hand.

That's a true American story there. My grandma said she'd gut 'em if anything happened to her daddy, and she meant it.

And they knew she meant it, and didn't wanna die right then and there. That last part is kinda what's relefvant.

My grandma came and visited me in jail! :auiqs.jpg:They cleared everybody out and poof! There's my grandma! Wtf?!

Idk what she had, but she had something. She could do whatever, man!

This was no "approved visitation" or anything like that, fuck no!

This was just a regular day and "Guess what? Your grandmas here and everybody's gonna GTFO and you're gonna see your grandma

and

they shut the whole motherfucker down so you gotta do this and that's how it is."

The way that was done was NOT to protocol. No. :nono:

I got her wrong once, and paid the price, and swore I'd never do that again!

She was NOT the one to mess with. :nono:

My grandma was VERY serious business. She almost gutted 3 Klan dudes.

I have no doubts she would have, either. :nono: Betting against that would be stupid.

Last edited:
Obviously you are and always will be.

I personally don't care about the situation of Black Americans before 1960 (unlike Lefties&Libs who also care more about animals then humans) - since it is part of history - which no one can change. And has absolutely no impact on today's US Black community.
I care only about what Black Africans did/achieved form 1960 onward or rather 1970 - by themselves - and not waiting for others to do everything for them.

In 1960 if a Chinese Singaporean (I grew up in that country) was walking on the wrong designated side of the road - it wouldn't have been a surprise that some English master used a cane to beat him up or to make him walk or bypass in a certain distance. Pure fucking racism. If a Chinese was not of Roman Catholic faith he was barred from entering a Catholic school (the best ones at the time). If he was not of wealthy and prominent status - No Chinese was allowed to enter European clubs or becoming a member.
So they formed their own clubs, schools and business associations - just as they had already done for a thousand years and more- due to an existing culture.

The same applied to e.g. Malaysia or Indonesia (where the Dutch beat the locals around) or in Indochina by the French. Very and exceptionally different from how Filipinos were treated by their American masters. Yes there was segregation in parts till 1930, but no latent racism of White Americans towards Filipinos. This already proves that White Americans were far less racist then their European Colonial counterparts.

As I had stated before already many times - all these South-East-Asian countries became independent nations from 1950 and 1960 onward - and ALL developed and managed to enhance their living style and sociology-culture. Totally in contra to the disaster in Africa. The latter due to reasons you simply refuse to acknowledge.

And in the USA the vast majority of Blacks - were and are foremost not willing to adapt to the White system - that had granted them the same rights and e.g. access to education and all state run institutions, as well as the private sector as to any other race or ethnicity in the USA. And after 50 years the majority of Black Americans is behaving exactly as their brothers and sisters in Africa, wild, unruly and asocial.

And people like you try to play others for stupid - fabricating nonsense about poor Black Americans being at a disadvantage due to supposed White, Asian and Jewish racism. Whilst again ignoring as to how Kaffir's managed to totally fuck up, previous enhanced and rich African countries, they themselves live in. If Black Americans would run the USA - they would manage to do exactly the same to the USA, and then ask Europeans and anyone else they can get a hold off - to send them money.
I have asked that you not use the word kaffir. Kaffir is the South African n word. Do not try using Asian when you comment because Asians face the same white racism as we do. Now as I don't give a damn what you're not concerned about and your ignorance is apparent in this discussion. This is the topic:

Republicans Need to Learn Their Real History on Race.

What exactly does this have to do with The Republican record on race in America?

Because what you said is not accurate and there are slaves in white European countries today.

Poor fellow, he doesn't wanna talk about racism within his own party, nor how his people make slaves of his own people.

Slavery in the Sahel states of Mauritania, Mali, Niger, Chad and Sudan in particular, continues a centuries-old pattern of hereditary servitude. Other forms of traditional slavery exist in parts of Ghana, Benin, Togo and Nigeria.

Poor fellow, he doesn't wanna talk about racism within his own party, nor how his people make slaves of his own people.

Slavery in the Sahel states of Mauritania, Mali, Niger, Chad and Sudan in particular, continues a centuries-old pattern of hereditary servitude. Other forms of traditional slavery exist in parts of Ghana, Benin, Togo and Nigeria.
Not to mention Alabama and Mississippi.

Hey, I'm from FL.

Blacks are equal here.

You go to those states and they're still slaves. They just call them "Nannies" and "Butlers" there.

I mean ..if everything's fair to everybody..that's OK, I guess.

I don't think it's fair to them, though. Not in those places.

America wasnt the United States moron it was a Colony of England, who brought not only black indentured servants, but white indentured servants also, and when their contract was over after 7 years they would be free and get land to plow as a free person. But and there is always a but, a black man sued the courts to keep his servants and won, so that was the first slaves of the New World, thanks to a black man..

main-qimg-8ed25fce9754723a98a31f58195f5591-c
I know what America was, an I also know that Anthony Johnson was neither the first slave owner nor is the guy pictured Anthony Johnson.

The First Slave Owner in America Was Not a Black Man
f93852a05cb3bf0e87db1ef2c67d95fec515a56e.jpg

The Claim​

A Black man named Anthony Johnson was the first person to own slaves in America.

Emerging story​

Over the last several years, this claim has been widely circulated through blogs, memes, articles, and videos.

HAkFA6OSUUHFCdpz1B3WywSAiO5dAKLU4LRROZXItZ9zwO95nh9XoQmIKZIDX_IbzjRYpnYVvgSklOI_sQAE3QFgtEKIhqCb53s1pRctkeRrT0WaMAsBmeGuXxJjARh9EWBfg7M

DE0JPBpmmzYYHsm2dxBqm_muwBOF-TgAqMGuH-0v4YZ-PeoRTqTLFIk9pkUSoR-QPGj6XU_ZFrr7RQI65HHvjFLCQxTIsUdU8U6B8d1pVFGwMxgBuGSdklZgxkGkk8_N8gvFqwc

oHeK6fJS_h-eiylxoACsrxa68uuD-Iz_Ig91mYurCTJBQqY3Zo8LRGFWwq7W4aFFJXdG-87xF_1O-4j1j1E-g1OaK0ui9tM60xS8elLaRdVOUD9TUMZRzZqBiHtYXJxL_j_EX6w

In 1640, an indentured servant named John Punch was the first man sentenced to lifelong slavery for attempting to flee from his servitude. Therefore, Hugh Gwyn, the owner of Punch, is recognized as the first legal slave owner in America. Additionally, a man named Samuel Maverick is said to have arrived in Boston with two slaves as far back as 1624.

The image that is often shared with the inaccurate claim does not feature Johnson either, but rather ex-slave and prominent abolitionist Lewis Hayden. Photography was not invented until the 1830s, more than a century after Johnson’s death in 1670.

I know what America was, an I also know that Anthony Johnson was neither the first slave owner nor is the guy pictured Anthony Johnson.

The First Slave Owner in America Was Not a Black Man
f93852a05cb3bf0e87db1ef2c67d95fec515a56e.jpg

The Claim​

A Black man named Anthony Johnson was the first person to own slaves in America.

Emerging story​

Over the last several years, this claim has been widely circulated through blogs, memes, articles, and videos.

HAkFA6OSUUHFCdpz1B3WywSAiO5dAKLU4LRROZXItZ9zwO95nh9XoQmIKZIDX_IbzjRYpnYVvgSklOI_sQAE3QFgtEKIhqCb53s1pRctkeRrT0WaMAsBmeGuXxJjARh9EWBfg7M

DE0JPBpmmzYYHsm2dxBqm_muwBOF-TgAqMGuH-0v4YZ-PeoRTqTLFIk9pkUSoR-QPGj6XU_ZFrr7RQI65HHvjFLCQxTIsUdU8U6B8d1pVFGwMxgBuGSdklZgxkGkk8_N8gvFqwc

oHeK6fJS_h-eiylxoACsrxa68uuD-Iz_Ig91mYurCTJBQqY3Zo8LRGFWwq7W4aFFJXdG-87xF_1O-4j1j1E-g1OaK0ui9tM60xS8elLaRdVOUD9TUMZRzZqBiHtYXJxL_j_EX6w

In 1640, an indentured servant named John Punch was the first man sentenced to lifelong slavery for attempting to flee from his servitude. Therefore, Hugh Gwyn, the owner of Punch, is recognized as the first legal slave owner in America. Additionally, a man named Samuel Maverick is said to have arrived in Boston with two slaves as far back as 1624.

The image that is often shared with the inaccurate claim does not feature Johnson either, but rather ex-slave and prominent abolitionist Lewis Hayden. Photography was not invented until the 1830s, more than a century after Johnson’s death in 1670.

I think you have achieved Super Fucktardedness.

Seem like you're projecting since the tread is about the Republican record on race, not slavery in Africa. Blacks did not make Jim Crow in America. Republicans helped do that by ending reconstruction and 4 votes out of 7 that made separate but equal the law of this land. You seem unable to discuss this and if you want to talk about what happened in Africa, start a thread.

Forum List

Back