Republicans making more demonstrably false claims to keep their supporters riled up.

Jim Jordan is spouting more demonstrably false claims to keep his MAGA supporters riled up and involved. Yesterday he said in a tweet that liberals had already come to take everybody's guns, gas stoves, and gas cars. Nobody has come for any of those things. We literally still have all those things. If they didn't have false claims, I don't know what else they might have.

First, they came for your guns. Then, your gas stoves. Then, your gas cars. What’s next?
we all know advocating those things are anti-American...
...no one in their right mind wants to see any of those things abolished, [especially the one with the constitutional guarantee]...
... this is how politics are played, with verbal Volleys...
one side says something, the other side highlights it, the former denies he/she/they ever said it...we all know any claims of abolishing those things are not a good thing and those advocating for it would be dishonest at best.

Who else would donate cash to a born thief like Trump & Bannon?
Need. Paranoia. Desperation. I suspect they think this is their last shot -- and I'm being literal here -- to "save America" from evil and Satan and Hitler and the commies. And more than one have told me that they're willing to bring it all down, rather than lose it to that demonic group.

For them, it's not Us vs. You. It's Us OR You.

So in that context, I think that they either ignore/avoid/deny what these people obviously are, or somehow convince themselves that Trump really is a genius, a Christian, a patriot, and an expert at everything, just like he tells them. That's what desperation and paranoia can drive a person to do, I guess.

Last edited:
Why are you lying? Of course dems did all of those things. Do you need video proof for every one of those points? That can easily be arranged.

Why are you expecting us to deny reality? That isnt going to happen. EVERYONE knows that dems are trying to do those things. They are saying it on national tv. Stop sucking and you wont be blamed for being sucky.
Godboy has it absolutely right. Just because the far-left has not yet accomplished their far-left agendas doesn't mean they don't want to kill the fossil fuel industry, take your guns away or replace the gas stove with electric. DEMONRATS are out of control and need to be eliminated from our political landscape. FJB

images
This is nothing new, of course – Republicans/conservatives have long been demagogues and liars.

There is no ‘they,’ no one is ‘coming’ for guns or gas stoves.

Propose isn't what that idiot Jorden said. He said it had already happened. Why do you think he told such a lie if it wasn't to stir up the crazies?
I don't give a shit what he said. You can not deny that you loons want this shit to happen. By the way the car ban in California isn't a proposal it passed.

I don't give a shit what he said. You can not deny that you loons want this shit to happen. By the way the car ban in California isn't a proposal it passed.
There is no current active ban on gasoline powered cars in California, and there will be none when that particular law goes into effect. The millions of gasoline powered cars will still exist, and be driven daily. Jordan lied and said "someone" had actually come to take your cars. That was a demonstrable lie from him.

You have to admit it's tougher for republicans to keep their supporters "riled up" All democrats have to do is say "TRUMP'.
The difference being Democrats stay loyal to their party because of shared goals. Without something to be stirred up about, MAGAs will drift away and lose interest.

Jim Jordan is spouting more demonstrably false claims to keep his MAGA supporters riled up and involved. Yesterday he said in a tweet that liberals had already come to take everybody's guns, gas stoves, and gas cars. Nobody has come for any of those things. We literally still have all those things. If they didn't have false claims, I don't know what else they might have.

If we didn't fight back, you loons would've already taken away guns. If that happens we are fucked. It's time to get rid of liberalism altogether. Nothing good comes from it.

The difference being Democrats stay loyal to their party because of shared goals. Without something to be stirred up about, MAGAs will drift away and lose interest.
Lol, Trump needs to go to jail for having top secret documents. Biden had some too, in a unsecured garage and an office? Nothing to see here. You loons are the most hypocritical people in the universe.

Stop Lying..we know how to use Google, it's easily proven

What does any of that have to do with what Jim Jordan said? Dems are trying to take these things away. No one ever in the history of the world said "those things no longer exist". Youre a fucking idiot. Take your trash arguments somewhere else. That shit aint gonna fly here.
I got to say…I agree with the Squid.

Not a falsehood

Lol not only is this something that won’t happen until 2035, but it has absolutely nothing to do with someone going to a person’s home and taking anything previously owned. You do get that right? It won’t be illegal to own previously purchased cars of this type when 2035 comes around. This simply says there is a ban on the sale.

Need. Paranoia. Desperation. I suspect they think this is their last shot -- and I'm being literal here -- to "save America" from evil and Satan and Hitler and the commies. And more than one have told me that they're willing to bring it all down, rather than lose it to that demonic group.

For them, it's not Us vs. You. It's Us OR You.

So in that context, I think that they either ignore/avoid/deny what these people obviously are, or somehow convince themselves that Trump really is a genius, a Christian, a patriot, and an expert at everything, just like he tells them. That's what desperation and paranoia can drive a person to do, I guess.
Trump is an evil bastard & will blow the whole thing up just for revenge. And he'll have plenty of help from his lackeys like Jordan, MTG, Gosar & a few others unless people wise up & throw their asses out of office.

We don't have to worry about Putin, Un & our other enemies. We'll have our hands full trying to stop the aforementioned.

Lol not only is this something that won’t happen until 2035, but it has absolutely nothing to do with someone going to a person’s home and taking anything previously owned. You do get that right? It won’t be illegal to own previously purchased cars of this type when 2035 comes around. This simply says there is a ban on the sale.
Dipshit, no one is saying they are going to round up all the cars tomorrow.....Are you stupid? They BANNED GAS CARS........that's what he said. You try to gas light with those details....but the California Governement, OUTLAWED Selling Gas Cars, which is what the dems want to do at a federal level? They want to do the same with Gas Stoves......what business is it of yours that I have a gas stove or of the government?

Dipshit, no one is saying they are going to round up all the cars tomorrow.....Are you stupid? They BANNED GAS CARS........that's what he said. You try to gas light with those details....but the California Governement, OUTLAWED Selling Gas Cars, which is what the dems want to do at a federal level? They want to do the same with Gas Stoves......what business is it of yours that I have a gas stove or of the government?
Lol see you’re saying “tomorrow” as if to still imply this will actually happen at some point. It won’t you goddamn drama queen. Good god lol. You’re right it isn’t anyone’s business you own a gas stove. Luckily no one is going to take it from you at any point in the future. Do you really think they would make it illegal to own something that was legal when you purchased it? Even if they tried that, the courts would shut that law down in a heartbeat.

Lol see you’re saying “tomorrow” as if to still imply this will actually happen at some point. It won’t you goddamn drama queen. Good god lol. You’re right it isn’t anyone’s business you own a gas stove. Luckily no one is going to take it from you at any point in the future. Do you really think they would make it illegal to own something that was legal when you purchased it? Even if they tried that, the courts would shut that law down in a heartbeat.
This statement of yours----"Do you really think they would make it illegal to own something that was legal when you purchased it"? Proves without a doubt that you are a first-class ignoramus. The guns the DEMONRATS are trying to take away are all initially bought legally. Military-style firearms are also bought legally. Expanded magazines are all bought legally. Crawl back into your stupid hole and stay there.

Forum List

Back