Republicans making more demonstrably false claims to keep their supporters riled up.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Jim Jordan is spouting more demonstrably false claims to keep his MAGA supporters riled up and involved. Yesterday he said in a tweet that liberals had already come to take everybody's guns, gas stoves, and gas cars. Nobody has come for any of those things. We literally still have all those things. If they didn't have false claims, I don't know what else they might have.

Jim Jordan is spouting more demonstrably false claims to keep his MAGA supporters riled up and involved. Yesterday he said in a tweet that liberals had already come to take everybody's guns, gas stoves, and gas cars. Nobody has come for any of those things. We literally still have all those things. If they didn't have false claims, I don't know what else they might have.

Hi Bulldog.

"If they didn't have false claims, I don't know what else they might have."

Trump II. It's right around the corner.

This is a grievance, manipulation and paranoia-based cult. They question nothing that they're told in their world.

Another example: Steve Bannon is RECORDED laying out the whole "rigged election" scam, and it doesn't matter.

These people are a raw, open emotional wound, just waiting for more salt to be rubbed in. I just don't get it.

Last edited:
This is a grievance, manipulation and paranoia-based cult. They question nothing that they're told in their world.

Another example: Steve Bannon is RECORDED laying out the whole "rigged election" scam, and it doesn't matter.

These people are a raw, open emotional wound, just waiting for more salt to be rubbed in. I just don't get it.

images

There's one now.

7933qw.jpg

You would think going to the store and trying to afford bread and eggs while being able to afford gas to get there would rile people up enough along side their 12 year old daughter that had her chest banded shut and on hormone therapy.

You would think.

You claim "Republicans making false claims" and then we all look at your avatar and laugh, PhonyPhotoBoy.

:laughing0301:

But thanks for your thought provoking, well written post.

Why are you lying? Of course dems did all of those things. Do you need video proof for every one of those points? That can easily be arranged.

Why are you expecting us to deny reality? That isnt going to happen. EVERYONE knows that dems are trying to do those things. They are saying it on national tv. Stop sucking and you wont be blamed for being sucky.

ahh the distraction of taking your gas stoves while taking your social security and medicare....women's right to health care...the list goes on but be concerned with gas stoves
1. Gas stoves ban by democrats: (yes the backlash has dems tap-dancing)

2. Republicans taking SS & Medicare: (yes that's a LIE)
"Currently, senior citizens collect Social Security and Medicare at the age of 65. But some have proposed the idea of raising the age to 67."

Raising the ages for SS & Medicare are part of the solution to saving SS (insolvent in 2034) and Medicare (bankrupt in 2028).
SS would go from 65 to 67 (early retirement at 62 was not mentioned)
Medicare would go from 65 to 67

Republicans are trying to SAVE SS & Medicare, democrats want to let them go bankrupt.

3. Taking women's right to healthcare.....that's an outright LIE
If you are referring to making abortion a State issue instead of a Federal issue, say so. Show us where a right to an abortion is delineated in the U.S. Constitution.....its NOT, so it is a State issue.
Women's healthcare is not affected.

Why are you lying? Of course dems did all of those things. Do you need video proof for every one of those points? That can easily be arranged.

Why are you expecting us to deny reality? That isnt going to happen. EVERYONE knows that dems are trying to do those things. Tjhey are on tv saying they want to do these things. Stop sucking and you wont be blamed for being sucky.
Really?
My guns are in the gun case, one pistol isn't.
My truck and my wife's car are still in the driveway.
Last time, I was at my neighbors house, she still has her gas stove and water heater.

Forum List

Back