Republicans making more demonstrably false claims to keep their supporters riled up.

Stop. You don’t care one bit about policy. You are a bleeding heart leftist at your core and are led by your emotions, NOT policy. We have been through this before. You have more policy disagreements with Biden than you did Trump, but your sensitive, bleeding heart supercedes any pragmatism whatsoever. Don’t be dishearted, you are not alone. There are a slew of people who can’t set aside their childish “poopy head” mentality and would vote for Xi Jinping over Trump if given the opportunity. You along with every idealistic, zit-faced kid in the country. That is the scary part for the real adults in the country.
Trump would vote for Xi too.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Stop. You don’t care one bit about policy. You are a bleeding heart leftist at your core and are led by your emotions, NOT policy. We have been through this before. You have more policy disagreements with Biden than you did Trump, but your sensitive, bleeding heart supercedes any pragmatism whatsoever. Don’t be dishearted, you are not alone. There are a slew of people who can’t set aside their childish “poopy head” mentality and would vote for Xi Jinping over Trump if given the opportunity. You along with every idealistic, zit-faced kid in the country. That is the scary part for the real adults in the country.
Yes, you obedient Trumpsters are far more adult and intelligent than the rest of us.

Sure you do. I stated many times that this inflation was not transitory, despite the Feds assurance that it was. Many left-wing ecomomists were touting the same thing along with the MSM. You sure you weren’t on board with that idea?

Russia wouldn’t have invaded Ukraine if Trump would have been elected. I don’t expect you to understand that though.
Yes, I said I didn't know for sure. My 22+ years in the business have taught me much better than that.

Tell me, what is your education, training, background and practical experience in economics and markets? If you're not a fellow pro, I will not waste my time. Nothing demonstrates the Dunning Kruger Effect more vividly than a Trumpster lecturing me on economics and markets.

And this mentality is exactly why our country is headed South.
INCORRECT.
THIS is exactly why our country is headed south.

trump-supporters-hold-stop-the-steal-rally-in-dc-amid-ratification-of-presidential-election.jpg

Jim Jordan is spouting more demonstrably false claims to keep his MAGA supporters riled up and involved. Yesterday he said in a tweet that liberals had already come to take everybody's guns, gas stoves, and gas cars. Nobody has come for any of those things. We literally still have all those things. If they didn't have false claims, I don't know what else they might have.

Several states have already banned future sales of gas stoves. And you idiots are always coming for the guns. The left is already trying to ban gas cars too, just look at California.

Nothing he said was false. You are the liar.

Yes, I said I didn't know for sure. My 22+ years in the business have taught me much better than that.

Tell me, what is your education, training, background and practical experience in economics and markets? If you're not a fellow pro, I will not waste my time. Nothing demonstrates the Dunning Kruger Effect more vividly than a Trumpster lecturing me on economics and markets.

I am educated and work in the technology sector. My wife is a physician, again, educated. Neither of us are formerly educated in Economics. That being said, we don’t have to be a 5-star chefs to tell you the food is good or bad, thus why we have done very well for ourselves and our family with regards to investing in the markets and real estate. We do have a financial advisor who is managing some of our money, but he hasn’t done as well as we have with our own stash, though this past year was admittedly very tough. We don’t feel any sense of economic confidence with the current direction from this administration. Frankly, the only people that do are those who let their politics get in the way of their common sense.

INCORRECT.
THIS is exactly why our country is headed south.

trump-supporters-hold-stop-the-steal-rally-in-dc-amid-ratification-of-presidential-election.jpg

Yeah, because this is an everyday occurrence, right? And this was planned as well, right?

Where were you when the hippies in Portland took over a couple of city blocks including the police station for a couple of days?

Jim Jordan is spouting more demonstrably false claims to keep his MAGA supporters riled up and involved. Yesterday he said in a tweet that liberals had already come to take everybody's guns, gas stoves, and gas cars. Nobody has come for any of those things. We literally still have all those things. If they didn't have false claims, I don't know what else they might have.

So, only left wing rhetoric is acceptable to you….got it.

Yeah, because this is an everyday occurrence, right? And this was planned as well, right?
Yes, it was planned.
Where were you when the hippies in Portland took over a couple of city blocks including the police station for a couple of days?
Hmmmm............Police station vs the US congress, while they were in session?
One was an attempted coup of the US government.

It's always "whataboutism" with republicans.
Do you equate Hurricane Ida and the Kentucky tornadoes too?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Yes, it was planned.

Hmmmm............Police station vs the US congress, while they were in session?
One was an attempted coup of the US government.

It's always "whataboutism" with republicans.
Do you equate Hurricane Ida and the Kentucky tornadoes too?

It wasn’t planned(very obviously) and not sure why you don’t think these same hippies would have invaded the Capitol had Trump been re-elected. The riots across the country during his tenure point to the fact that they have quite an appetite for violence and resist authority every chance they get.

It wasn’t planned(very obviously)
YES, it was.

October 12 20 2022
A member of the Oath Keepers who traveled to Washington before the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol testified Wednesday about a massive cache of weapons the far-right extremist group stashed in a Virginia hotel room.

Taking the stand in the seditious conspiracy case against Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes and four associates, Terry Cummings showed jurors an AR-15 firearm and an orange box for ammunition that he contributed to the so-called quick reaction force the Oath Keepers had staged at the hotel outside of Washington in case they needed weapons.

“I had not seen that many weapons in one location since I was in the military,” said Cummings, a veteran who joined the Oath Keepers in Florida in 2020.

Prosecutors have said teams of Oath Keepers guarded the arsenal of firearms and were prepared to rush them into the hands of extremists in the capital if needed.
and not sure whey you don’t think these same hippies would have invaded the Capitol had Trump been re-elected. The riots across the country during his tenure point to the fact that they have quite an appetite for violence and resist authority every chance they get.
Those people use legitimate protest, to loot, burn and destruct, under the guise of being a protester, it happened during the Watts protest, the Rodney King protest and the St.Louis, Lamar Smith protest, all turned into riots.

A crime of opportunity.

Well there certainly is a liar in this conversation. It’s you.

We have them only because Republicans put up a fight against the Democrat agenda.

YES, it was.

October 12 20 2022
A member of the Oath Keepers who traveled to Washington before the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol testified Wednesday about a massive cache of weapons the far-right extremist group stashed in a Virginia hotel room.

Taking the stand in the seditious conspiracy case against Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes and four associates, Terry Cummings showed jurors an AR-15 firearm and an orange box for ammunition that he contributed to the so-called quick reaction force the Oath Keepers had staged at the hotel outside of Washington in case they needed weapons.

“I had not seen that many weapons in one location since I was in the military,” said Cummings, a veteran who joined the Oath Keepers in Florida in 2020.

Prosecutors have said teams of Oath Keepers guarded the arsenal of firearms and were prepared to rush them into the hands of extremists in the capital if needed.

Those people use legitimate protest, to loot, burn and destruct, under the guise of being a protester, it happened during the Watts protest, the Rodney King protest and the St.Louis, Lamar Smith protest, all turned into riots.

A crime of opportunity.
Why weren't all these weapons then brought to the capital so they could take over the government? If their goal was to actually surmount an insurrection, they would have most certainly continued after the capital was breached. It would do you some good to investigate previous insurrections worldwide and how they go down. What happened on January 6th was nowhere near the level of violence needed to overthrow the United States government. That's just silly and political talking points by Nancy Pelosi and the left. Frankly, only ignorant people believe been January 6 was an actual insurrection attempt.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, Democrats have been making false claims for six years now.

You gotta be kidding. You can't find a post by the left that doesn't have "Trump" in it. Democrats have kept their minions riled up for the last six years with hatred for the former president. Now they have it rigged so that democrats and the media treat reasonable criticism and the search for justice as an insult to the regime.

Are you claiming that democrat politicians have not said they want to take our guns, gas stoves, and gas cars?

Forum List

Back