Republicans making more demonstrably false claims to keep their supporters riled up.

And the scary part is that you don’t even realize how badly YOU messed up.
And you don't understand that the behaviors and actions of Trump and his flock since then have proven my choice, for a politician I don't even like, was absolutely the right one. Not even close.

Fortunately, I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Attack all you want. It's just noise.

I can understand that. To me, Trump is just a huckster who saw an opening. The flock have been manipulated, which is why the "cult" comparisons can be apt. They're all still responsible for their actions, though.

And you for yours. Congrats on your contributions to record inflation, an economy headed towards a recession and an endless flow of money for a war in Ukraine that would not be taking place under Trump or any President with a backbone.

And you for yours. Congrats on your contributions to record inflation, an economy headed towards a recession and an endless flow of money for a war in Ukraine that would not be taking place under Trump or any President with a backbone.
I know far more about this inflation and this economy than you ever will.

And I think Biden has done a very good job on Ukraine.

So, too bad.

Putin done it

Besides, the Trump Hitler man means the end of democracy
iu

And you don't understand that the behaviors and actions of Trump and his flock since then have proven my choice, for a politician I don't even like, was absolutely the right one. Not even close.

Fortunately, I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Attack all you want. It's just noise.

Stop. You don’t care one bit about policy. You are a bleeding heart leftist at your core and are led by your emotions, NOT policy. We have been through this before. You have more policy disagreements with Biden than you did Trump, but your sensitive, bleeding heart supercedes any pragmatism whatsoever. Don’t be dishearted, you are not alone. There are a slew of people who can’t set aside their childish “poopy head” mentality and would vote for Xi Jinping over Trump if given the opportunity. You along with every idealistic, zit-faced kid in the country. That is the scary part for the real adults in the country.

I know far more about this inflation and this economy than you ever will.

And I think Biden has done a very good job on Ukraine.

So, too bad.

Sure you do. I stated many times that this inflation was not transitory, despite the Feds assurance that it was. Many left-wing ecomomists were touting the same thing along with the MSM. You sure you weren’t on board with that idea?

Russia wouldn’t have invaded Ukraine if Trump would have been elected. I don’t expect you to understand that though.

Forum List

Back