Republicans making more demonstrably false claims to keep their supporters riled up.

Jim Jordan is spouting more demonstrably false claims to keep his MAGA supporters riled up and involved. Yesterday he said in a tweet that liberals had already come to take everybody's guns, gas stoves, and gas cars. Nobody has come for any of those things. We literally still have all those things. If they didn't have false claims, I don't know what else they might have.

Just because they are
Jim Jordan is spouting more demonstrably false claims to keep his MAGA supporters riled up and involved. Yesterday he said in a tweet that liberals had already come to take everybody's guns, gas stoves, and gas cars. Nobody has come for any of those things. We literally still have all those things. If they didn't have false claims, I don't know what else they might have.

All of the claims you call demonstrably false are demonstrably true.

Why do you base all of your political opinions on the stupid lies you tell yourself, jackass?

A top Senate Democrat is urging U.S. anti-pollution standards that would follow a deal brokered by California with five automakers and then set targets to end sales of new gasoline-powered vehicles by 2035, a goal that reaches farther than President Joe Biden’s climate plan.

NEW gasoline powered vehicles.

You have to create the infrastructure before ever thinking about banning anything.

We are nowhere close. Here is an idea. Use the billions and billions we are giving Ukraine to create the infrastructure.

All of that's true, tissue?

This is a grievance, manipulation and paranoia-based cult. They question nothing that they're told in their world.

Another example: Steve Bannon is RECORDED laying out the whole "rigged election" scam, and it doesn't matter.

These people are a raw, open emotional wound, just waiting for more salt to be rubbed in. I just don't get it.

When I was younger, I had a roommate who was constantly miserable. His life was horrible. He hated his job. If only things would change for him. He told me if A, B and C happened, which was unlikely, he'd could be happy.By some miracle of God, everything my roommate said he said he needed to be happy, happened within 2 weeks. He got a promotion at work, which included a company car, and a big raise. He met a nice woman.

I came home from work, and my roommate told me how miserable his life was. He got everything he said he wanted, but he was still miserable.

Republicans are like that. The wallow in their misery. They look for things to be angry about.

While Dems in Washington loudly claim they are not doing these things, they funnel money to their Dem shills at the state level who do exactly these things. Scheming Dems are not as clever as they think they are.

You have to create the infrastructure before ever thinking about banning anything.
That's true.
We are nowhere close. Here is an idea. Use the billions and billions we are giving Ukraine to create the infrastructure.
And let Russia, take Ukraine?
I disagree, not sure what Russia's ultimate motive is, but surrounding countries are worried about Russia continuing beyond Ukraine's borders.

Just like infrastructure and healthcare, it's better to get a handle on a situation early, before it becomes a major issue.
The US has neglected 2 of the 3.

That's true.

And let Russia, take Ukraine?

If we would have stuck to our position of the past, there is no war.

I disagree, not sure what Russia's ultimate motive is, but surrounding countries are worried about Russia continuing beyond Ukraine's borders.

Just like infrastructure and healthcare, it's better to get a handle on a situation early, before it becomes a major issue.
The US has neglected 2 of the 3.

LOL, we will not get a handle on anything. A country utterly destroyed, with thousands dead and wasted billions and you consider that getting a handle on things.

Tell me, what did we accomplish in Iraq? Afghanistan? Syria?

While Dems in Washington loudly claim they are not doing these things, they funnel money to their Dem shills at the state level who do exactly these things. Scheming Dems are not as clever as they think they are.
When the law corporations united comes back to bite republicans in the ass.................they whine.

If we would have stuck to our position of the past, there is no war.

LOL, we will not get a handle on anything. A country utterly destroyed, with thousands dead and wasted billions and you consider that getting a handle on things.
Wasn't referring to defense.
I was referring to infrastructure and healthcare, both have been disasters for US citizens.
Tell me, what did we accomplish in Iraq? Afghanistan? Syria?
Nothing.
That's because, the US was the invader.
Same with Vietnam.
A colossal waste.
I just hope we don't have to do the same with Ukraine, then again, Zelenskyy isn't asking.............YET.

Wasn't referring to defense.
I was referring to infrastructure and healthcare, both have been disasters for US citizens.

Nothing.
That's because, the US was the invader.
Same with Vietnam.
A colossal waste.
I just hope we don't have to do the same with Ukraine, then again, Zelenskyy isn't asking.............YET.

And the results will be the same. We never learn.

Odd how we think it's Patriotic for us to invade other countries.

When I was younger, I had a roommate who was constantly miserable. His life was horrible. He hated his job. If only things would change for him. He told me if A, B and C happened, which was unlikely, he'd could be happy.By some miracle of God, everything my roommate said he said he needed to be happy, happened within 2 weeks. He got a promotion at work, which included a company car, and a big raise. He met a nice woman.

I came home from work, and my roommate told me how miserable his life was. He got everything he said he wanted, but he was still miserable.

Republicans are like that. The wallow in their misery. They look for things to be angry about.
Here's the sad part, and frankly, the part that makes me angry.

This misery may not necessarily be organic. These people are being poked at and preached to, 24/7, by people they have chosen to trust who have a vested professional interest in keeping them miserable and paranoid and mal-informed. Who knows what they'd be like if that were not the case.

Further, I think most of these people are not bad people at all. They do love their country, they do want what's best for it. But this paranoia and manipulation have them thinking such distorted thoughts that they end up causing far more harm than good, while being paranoid and miserable.

This is a large group of people being used by a fairly finite group of people specifically for professional/financial gain. I don't blame Trump and I don't blame his flock. I blame the media pundits, politicos and politicians who are so craven than they'd nurture this damage for their own fucking benefit.

Quite the opposite is true, especially for those of faith. I don’t expect you to understand.

This misery may not necessarily be organic. These people are being poked at and preached to, 24/7, by people they have chosen to trust who have a vested professional interest in keeping them miserable and paranoid and mal-informed. Who knows what they'd be like if that were not the case.

Further, I think most of these people are not bad people at all. They do love their country, they do want what's best for it. But this paranoia and manipulation have them thinking such distorted thoughts that they end up causing far more harm than good, while being paranoid and miserable.

This is a large group of people being used by a fairly finite group of people specifically for professional/financial gain. I don't blame Trump and I don't blame his flock. I blame the media pundits, politicos and politicians who are so craven than they'd nurture this damage for their own fucking benefit.

We blame YOU for electing Biden.

"I don't blame Trump and I don't blame his flock".
I do.

Isn't it the Republicans' latest claim that woke Democrats are trying to confiscate your Xbox?!?!

Forum List

Back