Republicans making more demonstrably false claims to keep their supporters riled up.

Really?
My guns are in the gun case, one pistol isn't.
My truck and my wife's car are still in the driveway.
Last time, I was at my neighbors house, she still has her gas stove and water heater.
What does any of that have to do with what Jim Jordan said? Dems are trying to take these things away. No one ever in the history of the world said "those things no longer exist". Youre a fucking idiot. Take your trash arguments somewhere else. That shit aint gonna fly here.

What does any of that have to do with what Jim Jordan said? Dems are trying to take these things away. No one ever in the history of the world said "those things no longer exist". Youre a fucking idiot. Take your trash arguments somewhere else. That shit aint gonna fly here.

In eight years under Obama and now two under Biden what laws passed?

"Why are you lying? Of course dems did all of those things".
WHEN?
Fucking, MORON.

Jim Jordan is spouting more demonstrably false claims
You're insufferable sniveling and me taking a shit in the woods on the deer lease are literally the same thing.

793b9d.jpg

"Why are you lying? Of course dems did all of those things".
WHEN?
Fucking, MORON.
"They are coming for your cars"

"They are coming for your guns"

"They are coming for your gas stoves"

Jim Jordan is spouting more demonstrably false claims to keep his MAGA supporters riled up and involved. Yesterday he said in a tweet that liberals had already come to take everybody's guns, gas stoves, and gas cars. Nobody has come for any of those things. We literally still have all those things. If they didn't have false claims, I don't know what else they might have.

giphy.gif

filthy-frank-oh.gif

"They are coming for your cars"

By 2035?
For NEW cars?
In ONE state?
A far cry from "Of course dems did all of those things".
"They are coming for your guns"

That's ONE type of weapon.
A 30 year old lie from the NRA.
"They are coming for your gas stoves"

A growing number of U.S. cities are taking a stand against gas stoves, long billed as a more convenient way to cook, because of their contribution to climate change.

Since June, a dozen cities have banned natural gas equipment in new buildings. Berkeley, California, was the first, followed in the state by San Jose, Mountain View, Santa Rosa and Brisbane. A half-dozen other cities have passed laws to strongly encourage all-electric construction without banning fossil fuels outright.

NOT at all, catching on.
Restaurants predominantly use natural gas.

Then there is this.

Gas-fired power plants accounted for nearly half of U.S. electricity generating capacity last year, according to a new report from the federal Energy Information Administration.

The percentage of of U.S. electricity mix availabe from gas-fired power totaled 43 percent. The actual portion of generation created in 2019 from natural gas-fired facilities was 39 percent, compared with close to 20 percent or slightly less each for coal-fired, nuclear and renewables (hydro, wind and utility-scale solar combined).

By 2035?
For NEW cars?
In ONE state?

A growing number of U.S. cities are taking a stand against gas stoves, long billed as a more convenient way to cook, because of their contribution to climate change.

Since June, a dozen cities have banned natural gas equipment in new buildings. Berkeley, California, was the first, followed in the state by San Jose, Mountain View, Santa Rosa and Brisbane. A half-dozen other cities have passed laws to strongly encourage all-electric construction without banning fossil fuels outright.

NOT at all, catching on.

Then there is this.

Gas-fired power plants accounted for nearly half of U.S. electricity generating capacity last year, according to a new report from the federal Energy Information Administration.

The percentage of of U.S. electricity mix availabe from gas-fired power totaled 43 percent. The actual portion of generation created in 2019 from natural gas-fired facilities was 39 percent, compared with close to 20 percent or slightly less each for coal-fired, nuclear and renewables (hydro, wind and utility-scale solar combined).
I Need to show EVERY example? You realize that i can post HUNDREDS, no THOUSANDS of articles about dems trying to take away cars, stoves, guns, ammo, clips, bump stocks, etc.

I Need to show EVERY example? You realize that i can post HUNDREDS, no THOUSANDS of articles about dems trying to take away cars, stoves, guns, ammo, clips, bump stocks, etc.

Bump stops.......that would have been Trump.

By 2035?
For NEW cars?
In ONE state?

NOT at all, catching on.

Then there is this.

By 2035?
For NEW cars?
In ONE state?

NOT at all, catching on.

Then there is this.

What you are doing is simply showing Democrats doing the same thing as Republicans and yet, we still oddly think this is the proper way to run the country.

Yeah, from where?
Reruns of Carlson, Hannity, MTG and of course, Trump.

They're credible...........NOT.

A top Senate Democrat is urging U.S. anti-pollution standards that would follow a deal brokered by California with five automakers and then set targets to end sales of new gasoline-powered vehicles by 2035, a goal that reaches farther than President Joe Biden’s climate plan.

NEW gasoline powered vehicles.

"A far cry from "Of course dems did all of those things".

Let’s look at the claims he made, relative to the location wher I live (The Communistwealth of Taxachusetts)….

1. They came for our guns: Massachusetts has an assault weapons ban. We also have an exceptionally restrictive list of handguns which can be purchased here, based on “safety” requirements set by our former Attorney General (now our Governor.
Analysis: CORRECT.

2. They came for our Gas Stoves: Massachusetts is implementing a program, in conjunction with the two major electric utility companies in the Communistwealth to convert 1,000,000 gas heating customers to electric heat by 2030. They’ve also talked about doing the same for oil and propane heated properties. Gas stoves can’t be far behind.
Analysis: PARTIALLY CORRECT

3. They came for our Gas Cars: Massachusetts has passed a law which will make it illegal to sell ICE powered automobiles as of 2035.
Analysis: PARTIALLY CORRECT

Forum List

Back