Republicans Increasingly Isolated as World Rallies Behind Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
As this forum quickly proves, many, if not most, Republicans are behind Donald Trump and his support of Putin. However, the rest of the world, including half of the United States, is firmly behind Ukraine and its defense of its country.

As this forum quickly proves, many, if not most, Republicans are behind Donald Trump and his support of Putin. However, the rest of the world, including half of the United States, is firmly behind Ukraine and its defense of its country.

if they were firmly behind them they would have sent troops in to help them......

As this forum quickly proves, many, if not most, Republicans are behind Donald Trump and his support of Putin.
Hopefully Republicans find allies in Russia and China.

Russia and China have much more Freedom then Progressive universities in USA.

I just wanted to be the first to point out how full of it you are. But I'm sure many more will
agree with me...you are a real piece of sick shit. Thanks.

The libs turn every event political....I hear many republicans sounding way stronger than Biden....if Joe gets us and the world into a WW3 your boy and your party will never recover....

Naturally, the initial reaction of the cult and the cult high priests was to go all in on Trump's comments and defend them like they were defending their own mother's honor. As always.

Then they saw the backlash from the world and from much of the GOP base.

So they are now walking it back, trying to wash off the stink of the orange pile of shit.

Naturally, the initial reaction of the cult and the cult high priests was to go all in on Trump's comments and defend them like they were defending their own mother's honor. As always.

Then they saw the backlash from the world and from much of the GOP base.

So they are now walking it back, trying to wash off the stink of the orange pile of shit.

How has Trump supported Putin? I'll wait. :popcorn:

"Isolated" except for the 62% of the electorate that believe this wouldn't have happened if President Trump were in office. And, in fact, it didn't happen when he was in office.

There's nothing more American than criticizing the stuttering shit clown that allowed this to happen, and the stolen election that facilitated it. That can co-exist with the condemnation of the animal known as Putin.

How has Trump supported Putin?
GFY. That's how.

You leftist sure are trying hard to connect Trump to Russia when it's biden giving Russia the okay to sell oil to the US which of course enables putin to continue attacking the Ukraine.

Which Republicans aren’t supportive of Ukraine? Be specific. Cite proof. But you won’t.

Your commentary is bullshit. What a complete non-surprise.

bobby-singer.jpg

fucking moron leftists are communist just like Putin is a communist

GFY. That's how.

LOL.

I noticed he didn't invade anyone under Trump.

I also noticed gas prices were a hell of a lot cheaper.

The story will change with them. I heard Ronna McDaniels is calling out Putin and supporting Ukraine.
Will the romance last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back