Republicans Have No Plan to Fix Inflation

No, govt does not set the price of oil, the price is set by supply and demand. When govt artificially reduces the supply (shutting down keystone and all new drilling) then YES the government IS causing the prices to go up--------------you fuckin idiot!!!!! Its econ 101 which you might have taken had you not flunked the 3rd grade. typical lit, dumb as a rock.
Do some research of the Keystone pipeline if you ever learn to read. Keystone is just a silly talking point that fools like you use to embarrass themselves. Zero of that Low grade oil would have ended up helping gas prices in the U.S. Typical. Dumber than that rock.

let us know when you find some truth. So far the only articles you've posted are your personal opinion blogs. Any day sunshine.
My OPINIONS are based on what I've learned over 72 years. I don't take the easy and silly route to just find something that agrees with my point of view online. You can "prove" or disprove any fuckin' thing with that approach. You get more information by shaking off your indoctrination and paying attention to behaviors and past behaviors. And the past has shown all of us that the GOP cares very little about truth, religion, the rule of law, the working man, humanity, fairness or personal integrity. Look at all of the bills that were proposed by Democrats and shut down by your heroes. GOP doesn't even pretend to legislate any more. They just live to stop every item by the Dems especially, it seems, things supported by the majority of Americans. Evidence of their idea of good legislation is what they did to the EPA. Turned it into the Environmental Destruction Agency. Pollution be damned! Our money stream to the RNC is far more important. Gun Legislation? Can't stop that money flow to the party either! $15.00 minimum wage? Fuck the working stiff! Deficit spending? We are the GOP. We only mention that when the other guys do it. Voters rights? Gotta shut that shit down because we lose when Americans are able to fully voice their opinions. Immigration? "Can't we just shoot them in the legs?" " Why not separate the kids from the moms and dads?! Toss them in jail and set no court date for them to be heard. Keep track of which mom or dad goes with which kids? Fuck That! We're busy! Capitol riot? Just say it was a simple tourist visit! Prove it was by showing the films of the actual insurrection to our constituents? Why would we do that?! It would only reveal the truth and we don't do truth. Supreme court is corrupt? Shit! They agree with what we do so, carry on! This is what the GOP has devolved into under the clown of all clowns and with the abject stupidity and naivete of its followers.

Let's remind everyone that the GOP is not in control in Washington and hasn't been for a year and a half. Now back to your originally scheduled entertainment.
This is an example of a failed attempt at being clever.

dude/ dudette, again, your opinions are not fact. links you need to convey such nonsense as truth. Now run along and play with your toys.
I should have gone over to Fox for the REAL truth. Why didn't I think of that?? Damn rightie nonsense. Someday they'll wake up. Maybe!

I read the entire link, Simp.

Feel free to cut and paste the part you think debunks it.

I predict no such cut and paste will be forthcoming from you, which will once again prove what a lying sack of shit you are.

GO!
Feel free to read it again. Silly Goose.

Simply stating facts is "being clever"? The way you talk, one could believe you really don't believe the election actually happened.
Whatever that means! LOL The election did happen and it was the most accurate and the most secure and now the most reviewed election in history. And, despite 62 court challenges, Multiple recounts by the GOP and the riot set off by the biggest scoundrel and liar in history, it's still not good enough for the deeply indoctrinated idiots like you. Even though this is a vastly right wing website, it will be us on the left who will never have to tell ourselves and our kids that we were such suckers that we ignored the obvious because a mentally deranged clown of all clowns was world's smarter than we were. That's something that you Trumpers will have to live with. Sucks to be you. LOL

If you do it for all taxpayers like Republicans do, it would put more money into the consumers' pockets, where it belongs.
80% of the benefits of the so-called "Middle Class" tax cuts went to the top earners. And you fell for it.

The Republicans probably don't even NEED a plan to fix inflation...

They only have to point at the Dems and yell "It's their fault" and the Dems get flushed down the crapper again...

Forum List

Back