Republicans Have No Plan to Fix Inflation

One thing about you dumbass Libtards. When faced with reality you either lie or go into you denial mode.

No, Moon Bat, people are leaving what was once called the "Golden State" because Liberal polices have made it miserable for the middle class

If you are a fat cat Limousine Liberal in California you will stay there. If you are a Negro on welfare, homeless, Illegal or a queer then California is a paradise for you.

However if you are a middle class American then you are paying for that failed welfare state and you are oppressed by Liberal laws and regulations. So you move to Texas or elsewhere.

Here in Florida we see the flood of people from "up north" that flee the Democrat controlled Blue States all the time. They are not moving here because of the weather. In fact it is miserable hot here in Florida now. They are moving here to get away from high taxation, woke government and oppressive left wing policies. I see them all the time. They will be glad to tell you that.
What on earth do you or any other Trump clown know about reality? I live in Florida and I've yet to hear someone say they moved here for political reasons. Who in his right mind would volunteer to have DeSantis, Scott, Rubio and Gaetz as Representatives?

Thank you for the clarity. But don't expect it to matter to the right. They see it as just another talking point they can use to attack Biden.
Yes, I'm well aware of that. The opposition holds the president responsible for just about anything bad in the country that happens on his watch, high gas prices, inflation, shortages of baby formula, the cost of toiled paper, kids shot in school, number oil drill permits issued, Covid, etc.

The fact is presidents are far more limited in their power than the publics believes. Those limitations aren't just constitutional limitations but limitations do our form of government. No one man or woman can possibly represent the varied, competing interests of 327 million citizens. So anything a president does or refuses to do that please one person or group with displease others. And those that are displeased will hold the president responsible for any arising negative event.

Last edited:
Inflation eventually fixes itself.
Yep it will. The problem with just letting inflation run it's course is that there is no way of determining how long it will take to decline and how bad it will get. The people that are hurt the most by inflation are the poor and those on fixed incomes which happen to be the people that can least afford to lose what they have.

There's another reason we don't just do nothing to fight inflation. Extended periods of inflation are bad for the economic growth of the country. It reduces the level of business investments and reduces the efficiency of businesses themselves.

Last edited:
Nice try but you lose. As always. Next time read the whole post so you won't embarrass yourself. Pitiful.
I read the entire link, Simp.

Feel free to cut and paste the part you think debunks it.

I predict no such cut and paste will be forthcoming from you, which will once again prove what a lying sack of shit you are.

GO!

Gov't doesn't set the price of oil you fuckin' idiot! If they could, Biden would simply set the price lower to get out of this inflationary period. Learn about the subject before you spout your naive bullshit. It's fuckin' embarrassing. Oil companies are gouging their customers, period!
No, govt does not set the price of oil, the price is set by supply and demand. When govt artificially reduces the supply (shutting down keystone and all new drilling) then YES the government IS causing the prices to go up--------------you fuckin idiot!!!!! Its econ 101 which you might have taken had you not flunked the 3rd grade. typical lit, dumb as a rock.

What on earth do you or any other Trump clown know about reality? I live in Florida and I've yet to hear someone say they moved here for political reasons. Who in his right mind would volunteer to have DeSantis, Scott, Rubio and Gaetz as Representatives?
anyone with brains that function

Opec and US big oil is gouging their customers and enjoying record profits for themselves and their shareholders. So are every major outlet of goods and services. Walmart etc etc. This is what happens when the GOP supports corporations to the exclusion of their constituents. And they know that fools like you will support their gouging by blaming the other guys.
dude/ dudette, again, your opinions are not fact. links you need to convey such nonsense as truth. Now run along and play with your toys.

That's because truth bothers them. There is no room for it in their minute brains. And they get tired of getting their asses handed to them. Like you.
let us know when you find some truth. So far the only articles you've posted are your personal opinion blogs. Any day sunshine.

Opec and US big oil is gouging their customers and enjoying record profits for themselves and their shareholders. So are every major outlet of goods and services. Walmart etc etc. This is what happens when the GOP supports corporations to the exclusion of their constituents. And they know that fools like you will support their gouging by blaming the other guys.
Let's remind everyone that the GOP is not in control in Washington and hasn't been for a year and a half. Now back to your originally scheduled entertainment.

Inflation eventually fixes itself.
self inflicted inflation created crisis brought to us by Xiden and the demofks. Now they wish to cry about it. boo hoo. Hey fkwad, Xiden created this inflation. Intentionally!!!

An intentional crisis is what demofks love to do. Makes them feel so powerful.

Let's remind everyone that the GOP is not in control in Washington and hasn't been for a year and a half. Now back to your originally scheduled entertainment.
intentional crisis created by those demofks.

Forum List

Back