Republicans.... DeSantis or Trump?

DeSantis or Trump... as of right now.

• Total voters
Like Hillary, Trump now has too much baggage to run.

Trump did the job we needed done, he took a wrecking ball to the RIGGED corrupt Washington establishment and let the whole world see how corrupt that town is. Trump wrecked the so called News media exposing them for the liars that they are, while proving their threats of retaliation are laughable. Trump called out these clowns in both the Rep and Dem leadership. Trump, your job is done. Now that you have caved in the fortress wall it's time for someone like Desantis.

Nothing has changed. Trump accomplished nothing.

Were I still a registered Republican rather than independent/no affiliation, I would vote DeSantis in a Republican primary.

How I would vote in the general election would depend on the candidates. All of them, not just the big two...

If you say so.
It's quite pathetic how Dems have to LIE about everything, that's how far their party has fallen. I remember when Dems actually had valid points to make on the issues. Today it's nothing but lies. Hence the Dem liar in chief sitting in the White House. It's bad when even the NYT starts calling out Dem's lies.

Clue me in. How was it all accomplished?

Massive bubbles. In an economy that was supposedly so great the Fed does not continue to pump billions and billions and billions of dollars.

The bubble popped as we all knew it would and here we are. The only question is what will be the next bubble and not trying to imagine the damage it will do.

Dem collaborator then. Come join the winning team while we destroy the Dem party once and for all. After that we'll clean house on the remaining RINO's and corrupt career politicians who sell out America.

Forward a decent candidate. I don't see that happening.

Massive bubbles. In an economy that was supposedly so great the Fed does not continue to pump billions and billions and billions of dollars.

The bubble popped as we all knew it would and here we are. The only question is what will be the next bubble and not trying to imagine the damage it will do.

So Trump controls the Fed?

Inflation was low because we were producing lots of fossil fuels and energy costs were low.

Explain the bubble. How did quantitative easing become attributable to Trump?

How was the economy in Feb. 2020?

Forward a decent candidate. I don't see that happening.
The corrupt Washington establishment has made it quite clear, if anyone who is not owned and controlled by them dares run or win they will destroy them. That's going to eliminate 99.9% of decent candidates. It doesn't even matter if they are clean as a fresh winter snow, they will just fabricate shit.

DeSantis is excellent.

Trump is a deeply personally flawed individual with a lot of baggage. On policy, in terms of national performance metrics, he did well and in terms of SCOTUS nominees he deserves credit for taking down the worst tyrannical overreach of the court in history.

But I would prefer he did not run again. He does not have the temperament for leadership.

So Trump controls the Fed?

Inflation was low because we were producing lots of fossil fuels and energy costs were low.

Energy costs were the same under Obama until Covid. Trump controlled Covid?

Obama and Trump benefitted by the shear luck of not being in office when it all popped.

Trump argued for negative rates........why would you do that in a great economy? You do that to try and push the bubble popping further out. All that would have done is caused more damage now.

Explain the bubble. How did quantitative easing become attributable to Trump?

How was the economy in Feb. 2020?

I did not attribute it to Trump. It started well before Trump but continued during Trump's term.

The corrupt Washington establishment has made it quite clear, if anyone who is not owned and controlled by them dares run or win they will destroy them. That's going to eliminate 99.9% of decent candidates. It doesn't even matter if they are clean as a fresh winter snow, they will just fabricate shit.

Tell me, how do they get you to vote their way?

Energy costs were the same under Obama until Covid. Trump controlled Covid?

Obama and Trump benefitted by the shear luck of not being in office when it all popped.

Trump argued for negative rates........why would you do that in a great economy? You do that to try and push the bubble popping further out. All that would have done is caused more damage now.

I did not attribute it to Trump. It started well before Trump but continued during Trump's term.

What specific domestic policies did you want Trump to implement that he did not?

Forum List

Back