Thirteen Year Old Girl Shot For Trying to Steal Car, Was it Justified?

Totally different circumstances. This 14 y/o didn't point a gun at the lady, did she?

Actually 13 but no. Anyways she should still have been taught that she can get shot and killed that way whether it's legal or not.

Yes you can. In LA your car is considered an extension of your house. In order to steal a car you must break in. If you break into someone's house you can shoot to kill, same for a car. It's known as the castle doctrine. You better do your research before you go running your mouth like you know WTF you're talking about.
Backatcha Perry.

You have to be inside the car.

Arrogance and ignorance is a terrible combination,. Have a blessed day.

Backatcha Perry.

You have to be inside the car.

Arrogance and ignorance is a terrible combination,. Have a blessed day.

No you don't.

(1) The person against whom deadly force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcibly entering or had unlawfully and forcibly entered the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle. The circumstances must be sufficient to excite the fear of a reasonable person that there would be serious danger to his own life or person if he attempted to prevent the felony without the killing.

"The person must believe that use of deadly force is necessary to protect themselves, make the intruder leave the property, or prevent unlawful entry thereto."

You don't have to let someone steal your car.

"Yes, I felt my life was in danger if I would have attempted to stop this person from stealing my car."

End of story.

Last edited:
No you don't.

(1) The person against whom deadly force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcibly entering or had unlawfully and forcibly entered the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle. The circumstances must be sufficient to excite the fear of a reasonable person that there would be serious danger to his own life or person if he attempted to prevent the felony without the killing.

"The person must believe that use of deadly force is necessary to protect themselves, make the intruder leave the property, or prevent unlawful entry thereto."

You don't have to let someone steal your car.

"Yes, I felt my life was in danger if I would have attempted to stop this person from stealing my car."

End of story.
Good luck with that.

Live by the thug life, die by the thug life.

Unfortunately this black thief will continue to steal as the shooter failed to do her job and end the negro thiefs life right there at the door of her car.

Good thing about Louisiana. There is NO question you can shoot someone stealing your car. Your car is considered an extension of your home. We DO NOT fuck around down here.
LoUiSiAna

Forum List

Back