Republicans and Race

So, what does it look like in a Mac1958 world to have this so called "accountability"?
I shouldn't have to explain to you what "accountability" means, especially since I don't expect people like you to exercise it.

Besides, I pretty much described it in the post.

You're going to keep doing what you're doing. Play with someone else.

It is the type of thing you do, if you want a civil war.

It certainly is divisive and anti-unifying.

Condemning half the country and supporting/participating in taking away their means of expression, ruining their reputation, and costing them their livelihoods and jobs..

Yea, that'll go over well. So tolerant and unifying. The Democrats are doing everything you'd do if you want further conflict.

So, what does it look like in a Mac1958 world to have this so called "accountability"?
I shouldn't have to explain to you what "accountability" means, especially since I don't expect people like you to exercise it.

Besides, I pretty much described it in the post.

You're going to keep doing what you're doing. Play with someone else.

If you had explained it in the post I wouldn't ask the question....I mean come on Mac, if you want to go forth and dismiss everyone that doesn't write something you agree with, then it should be easy to explain what you mean by the words you type, and not play the game of having everyone guess what you are saying....All I am doing is asking for clairification....That you aren't willing to give it, says volumes...

Republicans could do themselves a huge favor by just (a) admitting that old fashioned, mouth breathing, ignorant paranoid white racism still exists, (b) putting their focus on loudly, clearly, and unequivocally holding those elements on the Right accountable and responsible, and (c) leveraging those efforts to challenge the Left to clean its own house on the issue.

That's about it.

But, they have been conditioned to downplay, ignore, mock, avoid or dismiss any examples of white racism, because they just don't have the balls to be honest and responsible. That's up to them. But all that does is provide fodder to those on the Left who have a vested interest in avoiding holding their own side accountable, and the cycle continues.

Trump specifically and explicitly denounced nazis and the libs in teh media reported to the American People that he said the exact opposite,

and made the Lie Stick.

Against that level of control, nothing we do matters.

Blaming us for your side's successful lying? That is called "rubbing salt into the wound".

That is what you do, if you WANT a civil war.
And another one.

Yep. Just keep dismissing anyone that doesn't agree with you as "ball-less".

Even as people are dying in the streets. Keep pushing hate and division.

Republicans could do themselves a huge favor by just (a) admitting that old fashioned, mouth breathing, ignorant paranoid white racism still exists, (b) putting their focus on loudly, clearly, and unequivocally holding those elements on the Right accountable and responsible, and (c) leveraging those efforts to challenge the Left to clean its own house on the issue.

That's about it.

But, they have been conditioned to downplay, ignore, mock, avoid or dismiss any examples of white racism, because they just don't have the balls to be honest and responsible. That's up to them. But all that does is provide fodder to those on the Left who have a vested interest in avoiding holding their own side accountable, and the cycle continues.

Trump specifically and explicitly denounced nazis and the libs in teh media reported to the American People that he said the exact opposite,

and made the Lie Stick.

Blaming us for your side's successful lying? That is called "rubbing salt into the wound".

And another one.

Just curious...

He wants us to support any and all accusations of wascism against republicans, without discriminating against false accusations.

He pretends that we can have a civil society and a democratic form of government, while his side has the ability to just destroy anyone that becomes a problem for them, at any time, without any real reason.

*tink *tink *tink....Hey Mac, you didn't run away did you?

Damn, I really wanted to hear his explanation....

It is the type of thing you do, if you want a civil war.

It certainly is divisive and anti-unifying.

Condemning half the country and supporting/participating in taking away their means of expression, ruining their reputation, and costing them their livelihoods and jobs..

Yea, that'll go over well. So tolerant and unifying. The Democrats are doing everything you'd do if you want further conflict.

People are literally dying in the streets and he is still pouring more fuel on the fire, without any hint of understanding of cause and effect.

That's about it.

and made the Lie Stick.

And another one.

Just curious...

He wants us to support any and all accusations of wascism against republicans, without discriminating against false accusations.

He pretends that we can have a civil society and a democratic form of government, while his side has the ability to just destroy anyone that becomes a problem for them, at any time, without any real reason.
"He wants us to support any and all accusations of wascism against republicans, without discriminating against false accusations."

You guys complain when I don't engage, then you post outright lies like this.

You people are habitual liars. It's part of the pathology.

That's about it.

and made the Lie Stick.

And another one.

Just curious...

"He wants us to support any and all accusations of wascism against republicans, without discriminating against false accusations."

That's because you hit and run Mac...Hell, all I did was ask a simple question, and you attacked me, and refused to answer....What do you expect when you won't debate honestly?

Most people aren't walking around being "proud" of anything other than their families. That's the one and only thing there is to be "proud" of. The rest is all empty rhetoric.

That's about it.

and made the Lie Stick.

And another one.

Just curious...

That is an accurate description of your position.

You do want us to "police our own" against wacists.

While you reject any efforts to filter out false accusations.

I don't see what part of what I posted is not thus true.

That's about it.

and made the Lie Stick.

And another one.

Just curious...

That's because you hit and run Mac...Hell, all I did was ask a simple question, and you attacked me, and refused to answer....What do you expect when you won't debate honestly?
You're free to point out any lies. You guys constantly claim that I'm lying about something, yet you can never back it up.

I stop engaging when posters lie about my positions. I also stop engaging when it's clear I'm in an symmetrical conversation. I don't need your approval.

There are plenty of other people here who are willing to put up with it. I'm not. Play with them.

Most people aren't walking around being "proud" of anything other than their families. That's the one and only thing there is to be "proud" of. The rest is all empty rhetoric.

Nonsense. people are proud of all kinds of stuff, at different levels of identity.

Dear Republicans - I'm sorry to tell you that you're on the wrong side of public opinion on a number of topics, but none more than the issue of race. You folks have lost the popular vote in 6 out of the last 7 elections and the gap is widening. I know you're not happy right now, but there are some things you folks must come to terms with: 1. In a short time white people will be a minority race in America. 2. Your stories of BLM folks "burning American cities to the ground" is wildly exaggerated, and not accepted by most voters 3. It's now socially acceptable (and stylish) for your pretty, blonde, blue eyed daughters to date and marry black guy's. 4. Attacks on Jews and people of color by white people is very unpopular with most voters. 5. President Obama was more popular with the voting public than was Donald Trump. 6. Trying to blame anyone other than Trump supporters for the events of January 6th isn't working. 7. President Trump's policy of separating little children from their parents and locking them up was unpopular, even by many moderate Republicans.

Independent / Swing voters decide elections, and Trump's policy's have lost most of them to the Democrats. The BLM groups and other Liberals are by no means innocent, but you folks on the right wing are going to have to start moderating your racist tone, and become more friendly to people of color, or you're going to keep losing elections.... :bye1:

That's about it.

It's now socially acceptable (and stylish) for your pretty, blonde, blue eyed daughters to date and marry black guy's.

I think this is the part that upsets them the most. Pretty white women being attracted to black men just ruffles the shit out of their feathers. How much racism is fueled by a sense of sexual inferiority?

You Wokeologists better do something fast to get Whitey to kick up the fertility rate...Remember, all your pet human dark folks ONLY want to be in this nation because it was founded, built, funded and run by Whitey...Look around the country at every single dark community, city and state...Look around the globe at ALL dark nations....NOBODY decent wants to be part of the that bullshit...not even in the name of “FEELZ GOOD”.
What will happen when Whitey isn’t the predominant citizen? Who’s going to feed all your pet humans?
Get to work...beg whitey to make more babies....trust me, you NEED them to.
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8211245.png

It's now socially acceptable (and stylish) for your pretty, blonde, blue eyed daughters to date and marry black guy's.

I think this is the part that upsets them the most. Pretty white women being attracted to black men just ruffles the shit out of their feathers. How much racism is fueled by a sense of sexual inferiority?

Seems like you are assuming much here...

That's about it.

and made the Lie Stick.

And another one.

Just curious...

You're free to point out any lies. You guys constantly claim that I'm lying about something, yet you can never back it up.

I stop engaging when posters lie about my positions. I also stop engaging when it's clear I'm in an symmetrical conversation. I don't need your approval.

There are plenty of other people here who are willing to put up with it. I'm not. Play with them.

Except I never said you were lying or anything of the sort...Is this an admission by you that you can’t articulate what you wrote?

3. It's now socially acceptable (and stylish) for your pretty, blonde, blue eyed daughters to date and marry black guy's.

It's now socially acceptable (and stylish) for your pretty, blonde, blue eyed daughters to date and marry black guy's.”
WTF...where do you get your information from?
That retarded bullshit only exists with toxic, dysfunctional family units...among woke white guilt filth and mentally disturbed little whores with daddy issues.
You will not find that crazy shit in legit Caucasian households...sorry to bum you out.
Anomalism

Irony = OP is from a pro-abort that supports the denial of basic human rights to black children in the womb.

Iggy gains another leftarded soul.
Ya, what is the score on the Supreme Court there buddy? Why is abortion still around? Clue it will go no where because the power Republicans do not want it to go away. I will fucking dance in the streets the day it does go away but unfortunately your lying sacks of shit in power will not let it.

We sacrifice the fat, disgusting rejected whores with short burgundy hair and extreme daddy issues by throwing them to the wolves.
when-white-hen-blac-guys-date-guys-date-black-girls-18171247.png

Dear Republicans - I'm sorry to tell you that you're on the wrong side of public opinion on a number of topics, but none more than the issue of race. You folks have lost the popular vote in 6 out of the last 7 elections and the gap is widening. I know you're not happy right now, but there are some things you folks must come to terms with: 1. In a short time white people will be a minority race in America. 2. Your stories of BLM folks "burning American cities to the ground" is wildly exaggerated, and not accepted by most voters 3. It's now socially acceptable (and stylish) for your pretty, blonde, blue eyed daughters to date and marry black guy's. 4. Attacks on Jews and people of color by white people is very unpopular with most voters. 5. President Obama was more popular with the voting public than was Donald Trump. 6. Trying to blame anyone other than Trump supporters for the events of January 6th isn't working. 7. President Trump's policy of separating little children from their parents and locking them up was unpopular, even by many moderate Republicans.

Independent / Swing voters decide elections, and Trump's policy's have lost most of them to the Democrats. The BLM groups and other Liberals are by no means innocent, but you folks on the right wing are going to have to start moderating your racist tone, and become more friendly to people of color, or you're going to keep losing elections.... :bye1:

Yet another leftist fascist flame thread.

A tiny percent of this country is racist, jackass. You and Coyote know that perfectly well. You're just lying. Fascist attacks are a lot easer than reason, aren't they.

Note no evidence of you asinine claim that half the country is racist. Because it's a lie and you know it perfectly well

Forum List

Back