Media silent on massive black crime wave

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Not a single word as black thugs rampage every city to rubble . Now they are assaulting Asians all over SF and Oakland
And I hear the idiots like :Toro and Dr Love to hate only talk about white supremacy lol
What a joke !!

Not a single word as black thugs rampage every city to rubble . Now they are assaulting Asians all over SF and Oakland
And I hear the idiots like :Toro and Dr Love to hate only talk about white supremacy lol
What a joke !!
The black crime "wave" has been consistent for 60 years and it ebbs and flows are no longer considered newsworthy, especially by our liberal press. It is simply the way of things and taken for granted. But when a cop kills a thug, my God!

What a joke !!
The black crime "wave" has been consistent for 60 years and it ebbs and flows are no longer considered newsworthy, especially by our liberal press. It is simply the way of things and taken for granted. But when a cop kills a thug, my God!
It’s far worse now as they are attacking and killing non Blacks

What a joke !!
It’s far worse now as they are attacking and killing non Blacks
Yeah, Asians are considered "people of color" but not as "colored" as blacks. It's a bit of a predicament for MSM.

What a joke !!

They are following what their leaders say to do:

What a joke !!

1. Some people feel that centuries of prejudice & discrimination have caused this situation.

2. Some people feel we should invest more in education, reform police practices, & stop mass incarceration.

3. Some people feel that the lack of adequate punishment is responsible for this situation.

4. Some people feel that maybe there is a genetic factor in this situation.

IMHO:

a. This situation is intractable.

b. There is nothing that can be done to materially reduce the amount of such crimes.

c. The situation will only get worse in the coming decades, as the population profile of the nation continues on its inexorable change.

d. Each American will simply have to figure out the best way to try to avoid becoming a victim, but sometimes it will be impossible. It is just one of the risks that one faces in this nation.

Forum List

Back