What level of White are you?

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Principal sends white parents a ‘tool for action’ telling them to become ‘white traitors’ and then ‘white abolitionists’
Posted at 5:36 pm on February 15, 2021 by Brett T.

Apparently this list of the eight “white identities” has been passed around on Facebook for a couple of years, but we’d never heard of its author, Professor Barnor Hesse. Lecia Michelle writes in a post on Medium that Hesse is an associate professor of African American studies, political science, and sociology at Northwestern University who developed the list “for black and brown people to use as a resource to categorize those people who claim to be our allies.”

“So if you ranked yourself, you failed miserably. White people have no business ranking their own allyship,” Michelle writes. “If you ranked yourself as anything other than a plain-old white supremacist, you also failed.”

Critical race theory watchdog Christopher F. Rufo is reporting that the principal of a New York school sent the list of white identities to white parents so that they could try to convert themselves from white supremacists to white abolitionists.

wjwjjwnenen3n3j3jje.jpg

Only number 8 will set things right so I guess guilty white leftard allies should start killing themselves first...

Whiteness has to be snuffed out so it doesn't reassert itself

Lol

I've been in the sun a bit lately so I guess I'm a lightly tanned Deplorable Whitish straight guy so stuff them!!! To think some disgusting wanker with those views is in charge of children. Shirly it's a hoax??

Greg
I never hoax and stop calling me shirly.....:p

I picked a hell of a week to stop sniffing glue
Unfortunately not a hoax

I've been in the sun a bit lately so I guess I'm a lightly tanned Deplorable Whitish straight guy so stuff them!!! To think some disgusting wanker with those views is in charge of children. Shirly it's a hoax??

Greg
I never hoax and stop calling me shirly.....:p

I picked a hell of a week to stop sniffing glue
Unfortunately not a hoax
Crazy........now gimme some of that glue!!! It's going to be a looooong two years!!!

Greg

Principal sends white parents a ‘tool for action’ telling them to become ‘white traitors’ and then ‘white abolitionists’
Posted at 5:36 pm on February 15, 2021 by Brett T.

Apparently this list of the eight “white identities” has been passed around on Facebook for a couple of years, but we’d never heard of its author, Professor Barnor Hesse. Lecia Michelle writes in a post on Medium that Hesse is an associate professor of African American studies, political science, and sociology at Northwestern University who developed the list “for black and brown people to use as a resource to categorize those people who claim to be our allies.”

“So if you ranked yourself, you failed miserably. White people have no business ranking their own allyship,” Michelle writes. “If you ranked yourself as anything other than a plain-old white supremacist, you also failed.”

Critical race theory watchdog Christopher F. Rufo is reporting that the principal of a New York school sent the list of white identities to white parents so that they could try to convert themselves from white supremacists to white abolitionists.

View attachment 457816

Only number 8 will set things right so I guess guilty white leftard allies should start killing themselves first...

Whiteness has to be snuffed out so it doesn't reassert itself

Lol
It’s utterly amazing the “ human filth “‘that passes for a teacher ?? Most of them are not fit to work with a dog

We are going to have a brand new generation of kids coming up that's going to grow up hating themselves and self-loathing all because of the colour of their own skin (white) when they've done absolutely nothing wrong.

They'll be taught that they're second-class citizens or just sheer evil due to stuff that happened hundreds of years ago or because capitalism has old, rich, white men in positions of power in boardrooms etc.

Imagine for just one second that this was reversed and kids in classrooms had charts and tests to measure how black they are and then get judged more thereafter that.

It's fucking disgusting.

We are going to have a brand new generation of kids coming up that's going to grow up hating themselves and self-loathing all because of the colour of their own skin (white) when they've done absolutely nothing wrong.

They'll be taught that they're second-class citizens or just sheer evil due to stuff that happened hundreds of years ago or because capitalism has old, rich, white men in positions of power in boardrooms etc.

Imagine for just one second that this was reversed and kids in classrooms had charts and tests to measure how black they are and then get judged more thereafter that.

It's fucking disgusting.

It is the definition of racism.

It's fucking disgusting.

Absolutely.

Terms like white privilege should get the same condemnation as using the N word should get.

Critical race theory & terms like white privilege and white guilt is the sheer definition of racism as it holds a whole race of (white) people responsible for things they didn't do (and have no control over) based on the colour of their skin.

In what other world (apart from the left and Democrats fucked-up reality) is that not the definition of racism? but it's OK because it targets white folk.

It's fucking disgusting.

Absolutely.

Terms like white privilege should get the same condemnation as using the N word should get.

Critical race theory & terms like white privilege and white guilt is the sheer definition of racism as it holds a whole race of (white) people responsible for things they didn't do (and have no control over) based on the colour of their skin.

In what other world (apart from the left and Democrats fucked-up reality) is that not the definition of racism? but it's OK because it targets white folk.

Exactly and I hope more people break the mind control and begin to see what it is. But I won't hold my breath.

There is nothing that people can do to satisfy the Racist Democrats.
If white people were really the problem, then African countries would great instead of awful.
The sad thing is that this Principle is creating a new generation of racist dem cultist.
BTW, why hasn't Twitter suspended his account?.....oh, because they agree with him.

And you wonder why most of our youth are almost illiterate and cannot do simple math
Math is racist. Many schools have already stopped teaching the subject. Math with it's emphasis on correct answers is an integral part of white supremacy.

White abolition is a tentative feeler directed to telling children to kill their white families then themselves.

Idiotic counter productive race baiting. We should all seek to be Americans instead of labeling ourselves something else. Actual equality. You don't fight racism by becoming racist.

Forum List

Back