Republican who primaried Trump in 2020 Joe Walsh: "The [Republican] Party Is Not Savable"

It mirrors 98% of the republicans that speak out on here are exactly like those four lifelong Republicans describe them. It is a sad change for the party. The MAGA cult is now Republican In Name Only. Pure RINO, now radical trumpists ruling that once conservative party.
The GOP was wimpy, wimpy, wimpy before Trump came along and to a great extent still is.

Trump is a fighter for the people who elected him. The old GOP is a fighter for special interest groups like the Military Industrial Complex.

DeSantis is a fighter like Trump without the rough edges.

Thanks. I voted Republican too many times for too many years when they had the candidate that was better for the country at the time, not to know the difference. Sometimes stereotypes are actually accurate, as that is how they get to be stereotypical.
So all liberals are hypocritical lying assholes with an over developed ID persona.

Wheee.

Really wasn't a GOP Civil War. The Grand Old Party laid down at Trumps feet and stayed there from day 1. They will keep the name, but it is in name only, for name recognition only.
The post mortem on this (and that will be a while) will be fascinating. I'm sure there were many who didn't take him seriously at first -- and how can you? -- and then had to completely recalibrate after they got run over by the masses.

I wonder how they rationalize it to themselves. "Oh, it won't be THAT bad".

We are finding out you cuck. You are being demographically replaced as we speak. 😄
Oh, not the dreaded "Replacement theory"....Thanks for once again proving that what ever liberal progressives cry about Republican's doing, is in fact what they are doing....

But, you ain't finding out around me, I'd show you what happens when you use stupid phrases like "cuck" around me pal....

Poland would have sent the Ukrainians old Mig jet fighters if they could have sent them from an American base 400 miles west of Poland instead of their own air bases 150 miles from the Ukrainian air field where they would land. They wanted to make us responsible for their willingness to support. I didn't like that idea and neither, apparently did Joe.

And what was babble n chief doing other than sending blankets and gas masks at that time....NOTHING....But that's who you back....NO ONE, and I do mean no one in the world thinks Biden is anything to worry about....That's nice eh?

And what was babble n chief doing other than sending blankets and gas masks at that time....NOTHING....But that's who you back....NO ONE, and I do mean no one in the world thinks Biden is anything to worry about....That's nice eh?
I totally approve his actions on Ukraine. Most Americans do. So I guess you are stuck with successful policy. Don't worry, though. He has screwed up or been ineffective at lots of other crap, starting on day 1 or 2 with the border policy fiasco, his shortlived but correct idea of flying the illegal aliens back to wait in their home country (even Mexico like and was going to help with that) that he dropped in less than a week. Don't forget his policy of taking the illegal aliens and dumping them in American cities under cover of darkness, so nobody would know. Don't forget, the Absolutely butt stupid spending Nancy and Chuck become his the minute he signs them and some of them when he proposes them. There is gobs of stuff to gripe about what he's doing and has done or not done.

So, don't worry. One key policy win doesn't change everything. Nobody is forgetting he is only mediocre at best. Heck, if you guys will run somebody decent and guarantee we get to go back to accepting and living with the results of free elections without having to worry about you guys trying to overthrow the results by hook or crook or even direct attacks on congress, I'll probably vote for them too. Of course, if it has to be trump or a trump supporter, that won't work, because those kind can't promise to support the constitution and think anybody will believe it, so it's a deal breaker, even if Joe runs again.

Oh, not the dreaded "Replacement theory"....Thanks for once again proving that what ever liberal progressives cry about Republican's doing, is in fact what they are doing....

But, you ain't finding out around me, I'd show you what happens when you use stupid phrases like "cuck" around me pal....
Sure you would cuck. 😄

It did not look like Democrats shedding tears. While not familiar with 3 of them, though supposedly lifelong Republicans, Steele was Chairman of the RNC, Republican National Committee.
Looks like everybody seeing the same thing I am seeing.
Steele is exactly the kind of squishy, sellout, campaign-as-a-libertarian-govern-like-a-democrat crapweasel that gave us Trump.

If anyone is responsible for the "demise" of the GOP, it's assholes like him.

So you are OK with Biden ringing up a country like Israel and saying that he will be cutting funding to that country unless they open an investigation on Trump?

You would be perfectly happy with that?

I would suggest you look into where you are getting your information from... Trump brought a new level of corruption and he was enabled by the GOP... He clearly fired Comney for the Russian investigation, he said on TV, that is obstruction of justice... There is reams of crimes broken by Trump which the GOP just lets slide.
What? There is far more evidence the entire "Russian/Trump" collusion was just a dirty smear campaign by the democrats, (info on Hunter's lost laptops make it far more likely Democrats actually DID what they accuse Trump of). Sometimes, just shut up and listen.

Steele is exactly the kind of squishy, sellout, campaign-as-a-libertarian-govern-like-a-democrat crapweasel that gave us Trump.

If anyone is responsible for the "demise" of the GOP, it's assholes like him.
Interesting take. I knew he had fallen out of favor with the party. Not being a party follower, as either will, and have proved not to be worth a crap, I thought it was just because BO kicked the Republican's ass in 2008.

I totally approve his actions on Ukraine. Most Americans do. So I guess you are stuck with successful policy. Don't worry, though. He has screwed up or been ineffective at lots of other crap, starting on day 1 or 2 with the border policy fiasco, his shortlived but correct idea of flying the illegal aliens back to wait in their home country (even Mexico like and was going to help with that) that he dropped in less than a week. Don't forget his policy of taking the illegal aliens and dumping them in American cities under cover of darkness, so nobody would know. Don't forget, the Absolutely butt stupid spending Nancy and Chuck become his the minute he signs them and some of them when he proposes them. There is gobs of stuff to gripe about what he's doing and has done or not done.

So, don't worry. One key policy win doesn't change everything. Nobody is forgetting he is only mediocre at best. Heck, if you guys will run somebody decent and guarantee we get to go back to accepting and living with the results of free elections without having to worry about you guys trying to overthrow the results by hook or crook or even direct attacks on congress, I'll probably vote for them too. Of course, if it has to be trump or a trump supporter, that won't work, because those kind can't promise to support the constitution and think anybody will believe it, so it's a deal breaker, even if Joe runs again.
First, I don’t bend a knee to any human. Let that sink in.

second, you’d vote Democrat anyway.

First, I don’t bend a knee to any human. Let that sink in.

second, you’d vote Democrat anyway.
First, a very sound policy, unless it is a knee problem. IF that is the case, I can recommend an excellent Orthopedic Surgeon.

second, O ye of little faith.

It mirrors 98% of the republicans that speak out on here are exactly like those four lifelong Republicans describe them. It is a sad change for the party. The MAGA cult is now Republican In Name Only. Pure RINO, now radical trumpists ruling that once conservative party.

That's funny because the democrats here mirror the same radical democrat idiots in congress.

Trump's impeachment over unproven allegations by the Dems reminded me of GW Bush's logic for the 2003 war in Iraq: Repubs allege Saddam had "weapons of mass destruction". Like democrats allege Trump "colluded with Russia". Let's invade Iraq, we will find the proof of WMD's. Opps, no proof. Impeach Trump, we will dig up the facts and waste billions. Opps, no proof. Yeah, like that.
Dems just like RINO Republicans because they can beat them, and easily. It's the Trump Republicans who win.

Interesting take. I knew he had fallen out of favor with the party. Not being a party follower, as either will, and have proved not to be worth a crap, I thought it was just because BO kicked the Republican's ass in 2008.
Steele from Maryland is exactly the same politically as Hogan from Maryland. Useless. Of no further interest.

Dems just like RINO Republicans because they can beat them, and easily. It's the Trump Republicans who win.
Worked out great in 2020, right?

Let's see how well it works this fall ----------------

Maybe there will be less election fraud this fall.
Can you name a midterm where the party in the White House, didn't lose large numbers of seats, or control of one or more houses? I can't.

Forum List

Back