Republican who primaried Trump in 2020 Joe Walsh: "The [Republican] Party Is Not Savable"

Lol, only problem is there are more Dems than retards. For as long as Trump backed fascist idiot are running in the general elections we will turn out in droves.
What a pile of drivel.

The Only Fascism being forced on the US is being forced on us by the Left.

You loved Republican when they thwarted Obama at every turn..That is until Trump came along bitching about Republicans except when he needed them. Like when he was kissing GOP ass left & right when his own sorry ass was on the line when the idiot got himself impeached twice.

Trump- the only POTUS in history who fucked himself twice resulting in impeachment. The guy just couldn't help it.

:auiqs.jpg:
WTF are you bleating about?

Republicans are tired of having to agree with you idiots to have discussions. It’s true that dems threw gigantic temper tantrums during Trump, acting like 3 year olds, and abusing process like they always do. So?

You got your supreme idiots in office, and have utterly fucked up everything you touch.

I can’t wait to see the bloodbath the American people are about to hand your asses in November…it’ll be epic.

1966: Thou shall not speak ill of a fellow republican.

2016- : Thou shall speak ill of any republican except Donald Trump….

Last edited:
You wish. That is why trump got is ass beat so bad, last time. Wasn't even close.
What if the Repubs screw over their voters again and somehow somewhere real hard liners start running for office in local elections to start? Ones who will push back and use violence if necessary? Is it possible? Perhaps not.

So, I watched the video. I WAS a lifelong Democrat 10 years ago. NOT NOW. I am like "What world do you live in, that you buy this Democrat liberal propaganda?" Jesus, no political party is perfect, but the current Democrats have become the most corrupt, inept bunch I am embarrassed to have ever been associated with. NOW, I am at the point that the I believe that the Democrats should be thoroughly examined top to bottom for being funded by foreign groups, their support of race riots in 2020 and the false and unnecessary impeachment of Trump, TWICE. And so much more.
So you are OK with Biden ringing up a country like Israel and saying that he will be cutting funding to that country unless they open an investigation on Trump?

You would be perfectly happy with that?

I would suggest you look into where you are getting your information from... Trump brought a new level of corruption and he was enabled by the GOP... He clearly fired Comney for the Russian investigation, he said on TV, that is obstruction of justice... There is reams of crimes broken by Trump which the GOP just lets slide.

WTF are you bleating about?

Republicans are tired of having to agree with you idiots to have discussions. It’s true that dems threw gigantic temper tantrums during Trump, acting like 3 year olds, and abusing process like they always do. So?

You got your supreme idiots in office, and have utterly fucked up everything you touch.

I can’t wait to see the bloodbath the American people are about to hand your asses in November…it’ll be epic.
We already dealt with a four year bloodpath you Trump asseaters handed the Country when you elected Orange Cro Magnon man in 2016. And we booted his sorry ass out.

We can handle anything.

Lol, only problem is there are more Dems than retards. For as long as Trump backed fascist idiot are running in the general elections we will turn out in droves.
Thank you for exposing the true face of the Democratic Party. They are willing to literally destroy the country rather than give up their entrenched power. If they had any knowledge of history, they would know that this leads to revolution. For better or for worse.

P.S. "Turning out in droves" is an apt description for Democrat election tactics.

Last edited:
Thank you for exposing the true face of the Democratic Party. They are willing to literally destroy the country rather than give up their entrenched power. If they had any knowledge of history, they would know that this leads to revolution. For better or for worse.

P.S. "Turning out in droves" is an apt description for Democrat election tactics.
Lol, ya OK shortbus . We would rather have civil war rather than have fat Donnie become king. Yep we like having elections. Mean while you fascist want authoritarian government and to suck Putins duck. We won't stand for it.

What? Hardcore liberals don't suck? Where's your head dude?

And the idiot you voted for is doing so well, right?
Pretty mediocre, actually. Only thing he has been right on was sounding the alarm on Russia invading Ukraine, (when even the Ukrainian people did not think he would actually do it), uniting NATO to the threat, and providing aide, which seems to be working, although it might be working due to the ineptitude of the Russian invaders.

Forum List

Back