Republican who primaried Trump in 2020 Joe Walsh: "The [Republican] Party Is Not Savable"

Joe Walsh? The rock star? Lefties can believe what this guy says if it keeps them from making firebombs and eases their TDS but the shape of the democrat party is out there and current and visible. You have to ask yourself if the republican party is "not savable" WTF to we do with the democrat party?

Well, we have a choice of Trump/Trump-like, or we have the far left Green Movement/Identity Politics.

The choice is very clear to me.
Not to me. I don't like it, as I think you have accurately described the choices. I am retired, wish to be left the fk alone and nobody is paying me to pick between the lesser of two evils anymore. It wasn't like this until Son-of-a-Bush won, but been like it ever since. Hell of a way to run a damn country!:mad:

I wonder if/when the press might start reporting on the current state of the GOP in places like Pennsylavnia? When it's too late?!

Nobody "Primaried" Trump in 2020, he won the nomination.

Walsh's "campaign" ended almost as soon as he started and he was out by 7 Feb 2020.

The Democrats would be better advised to look at what is happening to their own party instead of ranting about the state of the Republican Party. In case you haven’t noticed you have more than a few problems going on as well.

The Democrats would be better advised to look at what is happening to their own party instead of ranting about the state of the Republican Party. In case you haven’t noticed you have more than a few problems going on as well.
This is just an attempt by dem's to reinvigorate their own shrinking and depressed base.

It mirrors 98% of the republicans that speak out on here are exactly like those four lifelong Republicans describe them. It is a sad change for the party. The MAGA cult is now Republican In Name Only. Pure RINO, now radical trumpists ruling that once conservative party.
Establishment Republicans are certainly not conservative in the traditional sense. Populist Republicans are on social issues.

The economic right is a mixed bag. Deregulation is often a good thing, but "free trade" in a global sense isn't really that free if your trading partners aren't equally as open in their markets.

Establishment Republicans are certainly not conservative in the traditional sense. Populist Republicans are on social issues.

The economic right is a mixed bag. Deregulation is often a good thing, but "free trade" in a global sense isn't really that free if your trading partners aren't equally as open in their markets.
The Populist wave that Trump Rode to the nomination had little to do with social issues.

I have been in a lot of organization, (just never a political party), including organization or operations that had problems, even problems, I was brought it or sent to, to control or manage, but I have never seen the hell raisers in any of them being a constructive influence. My first move was to marginalize or remove them. It always helped.
What if the organization itself is corrupt to the core? Our government has been rotten for a long time, and it has admittedly been a bipartisan effort.

It mirrors 98% of the republicans that speak out on here are exactly like those four lifelong Republicans describe them. It is a sad change for the party. The MAGA cult is now Republican In Name Only. Pure RINO, now radical trumpists ruling that once conservative party.
You keep telling yourself that.

I don't see those categories as mutually exclusive.
They are two very different issues.

Controlled immigration is a Social Issue, Uncontrolled Immigration is a direct threat to the security of the nation and it's people.

Fair enough. Trump was moderate on legal immigration, although the media tried to conflate that with illegal immigration for sure.
Trump was a big proponent of Legal Immigration and had the right idea with "Merit Based Immigration".

We're no longer a nation that needs an endless flow of cheap unskilled labor from offshore and haven't been for at least half a century.

Until we started providing welfare to immigrants we attracted a much better class of immigrant.

Watching Democrats shedding crocodile tears over the demise of the GOP is quite entertaining. Their real tears will come in November.
Lol, only problem is there are more Dems than retards. For as long as Trump backed fascist idiot are running in the general elections we will turn out in droves.

Forum List

Back