Republican propose Bill to fire Fauci.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Cancel culture strikes yet again! Liz Cheney today and Fauci tomorrow....
I just don't get this hatred obsession regarding Dr. Fauci among several of my Republican brothers. He's a feeble silly old man. It's fun to make fun of him, but the hatred is unwarranted IMO.

WTF? :dunno:
He funded the gain-of-function experiments in Wuhan....He has the blood of millions on his hands.

• Banned
You obviously don't know what "cancel culture" means.
They haven't a single original thought in their walnut-sized brains, so they have to steal from others and try to shoehorn their sophomoric narratives into them.
He is useless troll. Not once have a seen a post from him that was coherent, or worth reading.

I just don't get this hatred obsession regarding Dr. Fauci among several of my Republican brothers. He's a feeble silly old man. It's fun to make fun of him, but the hatred is unwarranted IMO.

He funded the gain-of-function experiments in Wuhan....He has the blood of millions on his hands.
You could get him a towel to wipe off his hands...Or continue to claim it's a fake pandemic.

He shouldn't be collecting the huge taxpayer-funded paycheck he gets for his silly nonsense.

I think he is a waste but then so is 33 1/3 rd of the govt.
So, why keep him? He's a big fat waste. Time to retire.

He shouldn't be collecting the huge taxpayer-funded paycheck he gets for his silly nonsensee
Rand Paul exposed him yesterday....He's responsible for gain-of-function in Wuhan.

I think he is a waste but then so is 33 1/3 rd of the govt.
So, why keep him? He's a big fat waste. Time to retire.
Same for everyone at SS retirement age for full payment which is 67.

Do you really believe that he knowingly did that? Personally, I don't think so. He's not smart enough. He's too fucking stupid.

Do you really believe that he knowingly did that? Personally, I don't think so. He's not smart enough. He's too fucking stupid.
...and too fucking stupid to be the FedGov infections diseases guru.

Forum List

Back