Republican propose Bill to fire Fauci.

Cancel culture strikes yet again! Liz Cheney today and Fauci tomorrow....
I just don't get this hatred obsession regarding Dr. Fauci among several of my Republican brothers. He's a feeble silly old man. It's fun to make fun of him, but the hatred is unwarranted IMO.

WTF? :dunno:
He funded the gain-of-function experiments in Wuhan....He has the blood of millions on his hands.
Do you really believe that he knowingly did that? Personally, I don't don't think so. He's not smart enough. He's too fucking stupid.
Yes he did...The documentation that Rand Paul referred to yesterday has that little hoibbit's fingerprints all over it.

The research was so fucked up that even Obammy pulled the funding, but Fauci used a bureaucratic regulatory backdoor to restore the funding behind Trump's back....It's all in the documents.

I just don't get this hatred obsession regarding Dr. Fauci among several of my Republican brothers. He's a feeble silly old man. It's fun to make fun of him, but the hatred is unwarranted IMO.

I don’t hate I just don’t think he has done a particularly good job with covid. It feels like he enjoys the fame and attention a little to much and does not want to let it go and is more interested in doing puff piece interviews than he is getting the nation past this.

It's about time this media whore hack was sent packing.

forget fire well as in fire and lose your job,lets fire him all right but fire as in lets put him in front of a firing squad for justice for all americans.

He funded the gain-of-function experiments in Wuhan....He has the blood of millions on his hands.
Do you really believe that he knowingly did that? Personally, I don't don't think so. He's not smart enough. He's too fucking stupid.
Yes he did...The documentation that Rand Paul referred to yesterday has that little hoibbit's fingerprints all over it.

The research was so fucked up that even Obammy pulled the funding, but Fauci used a bureaucratic regulatory backdoor to restore the funding behind Trump's back....It's all in the documents.
:linky:

:linky:

You obviously don't know what "cancel culture" means.
They haven't a single original thought in their walnut-sized brains, so they have to steal from others and try to shoehorn their sophomoric narratives into them.

Walnut-sized brains?! Is that WITH or WITHOUT the shell?!
adf60f77d2831af29cf5ec0be4bca32d.jpg

Fauci will not be fired.

That bill might be written and proposed but if anyone thinks that it will get passed in our congress and signed by Biden, I have some beautiful ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell them.

Good luck with your delusions.
What delusions? Are they not proposing such a thing?

Link?

Link?

Your delusions that Fauci will be fired.

Sure they can propose all the bills the republicans want.

They are no more law than wallpaper.

If you think that the democratic controlled congress and Biden are going to fire Fauci you're delusional.

By the way, I have some absolutely beautiful ocean beachfront property in Colorado that would be perfect for you.

Link?

If you think that the democratic controlled congress and Biden are going to fire Fauci you're delusional.

By the way, I have some absolutely beautiful ocean beachfront property in Colorado that would be perfect for you.
Never said I thought he would be fired. I said it was time for him to go. Big difference.

Seems you are the delusional one.

Link?

Never said I thought he would be fired. I said it was time for him to go. Big difference.

Ok whatever rationalizations you need is fine with me.

Only a very special kind of stupid person would post this knowing that it won't go anywhere or do anything and that Fauci isn't going to be fired.

Have fun with your delusions. It's all you have.

Link?

Ok whatever rationalizations you need is fine with me.

Only a very special kind of stupid person would post this knowing that it won't go anywhere or do anything and that Fauci isn't going to be fired.

Have fun with your delusions. It's all you have.
No rationalizations on my part..............yours, however....

You need to learn to read simple English.

Forum List

Back