Republican Health Care Plan

As for me, I responded to what he said in his post, that's all I have to go on.

Can you reiterate the part where he talked about his voting record? It must have been encoded in between what he actually wrote.

So you're thinking he's too lazy to vote and I gave him too much credit?

I think you're extrapolating based on your own biases because you have nothing relevant to contribute to the topic. I could be wrong about the latter, though. Impress me.

by the way, my insurance that I pay for would cover that.

Post-2014, you betcha. But if you happen to have an old policy form from before January 1, 2014, you might look in the fine print for "lifetime caps."
Im responsible...

That would be "I'm." The rest of your post is equally inaccurate, but at least we can work on small increments.

Bravo, a spell check. Your greatest contribution to the discussion so far...

Post-2014, you betcha. But if you happen to have an old policy form from before January 1, 2014, you might look in the fine print for "lifetime caps."
Im responsible...

That would be "I'm." The rest of your post is equally inaccurate, but at least we can work on small increments.
so you are saying that you are a leach?
I mean, since you have no answers of value.

As for me, I responded to what he said in his post, that's all I have to go on.

Can you reiterate the part where he talked about his voting record? It must have been encoded in between what he actually wrote.

So you're thinking he's too lazy to vote and I gave him too much credit?

I think you're extrapolating based on your own biases because you have nothing relevant to contribute to the topic.

That doesn't even make sense logically in response to what I said. I gave him credit for voting every two years, how is that extrapolating a bias? On the bright side, you spelled the words in your sentence correctly, nicely done

I could be wrong about the latter, though. Impress me.

You haven't caught me in a spelling mistake yet

Im responsible...

He's saying he is a leach unless you say he's saying he's a leach, in that case he isn't. He's quite clever, he never said what he said or what he didn't say. And damn if he doesn't spell every word correctly. It's like he's got spell check on or something, it's quite remarkable

Im responsible...

I'm saying you're calculatedly misconstruing that post. Then again, ask me how seriously I take someone who can't manage his apostrophes.

Im responsible...

I'm saying you're calculatedly misconstruing that post. Then again, ask me how seriously I take someone who can't manage his apostrophes.
I would guess as seriously as I take someone that cant manage his finances?

(another apostrophe for you to point out)

Im responsible...

You missed the part where I allowed you to prove your intellectual bankruptcy on this topic, at least. I'm sure there are others.

Im responsible...

You missed the part where I allowed you to prove your intellectual bankruptcy on this topic, at least. I'm sure there are others.
its ok, you have missed proving your giving nature too.

(another apostrophe for you to get upset over)

Im responsible...

Actually I'd consider it an accurate characterization of your contribution to this thread:

the definition of cant

whining or singsong speech, especially of beggars.
verb (used without object)
5. to talk hypocritically.
6. to speak in the whining or singsong tone of a beggar; beg.

Im responsible...

Actually I'd consider it an accurate characterization of your contribution to this thread:

the definition of cant

and yet you still CANT answer the question.

some people refuse to take responsibility for any part of their lives. they need a nanny and demand that you taxpayers out there working your fingers to the bone to take care of your families, PAY FOR THEM too.

Microcephaly_GettyImages-506940006-1024x576.jpg

I would blame the patients as well such as this infant and his mother who who got the zika virus.

03f716b51181099ca66a1a87bb88e9db.jpg

Not sure if these are sick kids or merely Republican voters.

jack-hoffman-3.jpg

I also blame this little tyke for getting cancer... had he only prayed to JEEEEEEEZUZ

HomelessVets-merl.jpg

Commie liberal freeloader! Die in the street libtard!

ar-131109336.jpg

Let em die. What good is he now?

14-The-Scar-Project-breast-cancer-by-David-Jay-October-2013-sgdfh_094054.jpg

Breast cancer! Who'd want her now? Let her die! Not with the cost.

1412937740262_wps_11_Sara_mcKay_of_Consett_who.jpg

She had a stroke and looks like a Retard now. Let her die.

17millionkids_ACAimage-580px.jpg

Preexiting condition? Tough luck! That Commie Muslim Kenyan Obama is forcing us to pay for defective children. Hiltler was right. KILL all defective people like they did in Biblical times! Stop sullying the gene pool with these losers.

This is a deeply held position for you, isn't it? I mean once every two years you go out and vote for someone else to do something about it and someone else to pay for it. That's some deep concern, you really feel strongly about this. You're a true man of conviction. I sense you're going to vote again in November, aren't you? The giving from you just never ends, does it? Well, giving is the wrong word, but you know what I mean

I bring reality to the delusional. I seek to see America return to a country governed by the consent of the people and if the plutocrats won't move on over the people need to move on over them. There is more of us than there are of them.

the definition of cant

and yet you still CANT answer the question.

I don't answer cant questions.

And so far I see you and your fellow traveler can't deny the premise of the OP. You dance well, though.

Im responsible...

You always know when someone knows their banter sucks, you're the ones who need to keep saying how great you are doing knowing it doesn't speak for itself ...

Im responsible...

its ok, you have missed proving your giving nature too.

(another apostrophe for you to get upset over)

Yes, hes bothered by that, isnt he?

some people refuse to take responsibility for any part of their lives. they need a nanny and demand that you taxpayers out there working your fingers to the bone to take care of your families, PAY FOR THEM too.

I would blame the patients as well such as this infant and his mother who who got the zika virus.

jack-hoffman-3.jpg

I also blame this little tyke for getting cancer... had he only prayed to JEEEEEEEZUZ

HomelessVets-merl.jpg

ar-131109336.jpg

Preexiting condition? Tough luck! That Commie Muslim Kenyan Obama is forcing us to pay for defective children. Hiltler was right. KILL all defective people like they did in Biblical times! Stop sullying the gene pool with these losers.

This is a deeply held position for you, isn't it? I mean once every two years you go out and vote for someone else to do something about it and someone else to pay for it. That's some deep concern, you really feel strongly about this. You're a true man of conviction. I sense you're going to vote again in November, aren't you? The giving from you just never ends, does it? Well, giving is the wrong word, but you know what I mean

I bring reality to the delusional. I seek to see America return to a country governed by the consent of the people and if the plutocrats won't move on over the people need to move on over them. There is more of us than there are of them.

You realize there can only be "plutocrats" when businesses own government because only government can use force to restrict competition. In free markets, competition keeps businesses in check.

So, what you are doing to help people is nothing yourself, just voting every two years for politicians to confiscate money and redistribute it. Now here's the funny part. The politicians you want to do it, are the ones who are owned by the plutocrats.

You are expecting the politicians you say are owned by business to keep the businesses that own them in check. You didn't think that through, grasshopper. Then you never do, do you?

The name "Hillary" should be leaping out at you right now...

jack-hoffman-3.jpg

HomelessVets-merl.jpg

ar-131109336.jpg

You realize there can only be "plutocrats" when businesses own government because only government can use force to restrict competition. In free markets, competition keeps businesses in check.

So, what you are doing to help people is nothing yourself, just voting every two years for politicians to confiscate money and redistribute it. Now here's the funny part. The politicians you want to do it, are the ones who are owned by the plutocrats.

You are expecting the politicians you say are owned by business to keep the businesses that own them in check. You didn't think that through, grasshopper. Then you never do, do you?

The name "Hillary" should be leaping out at you right now...

That's retarded. Since Bush the we have been a plutocracy. We became of plutocracy because of corporate lobbyist and the super PACS. At the corporate level there is not competition for the most part. This is especially true with health care.

I am not expecting politicians to keep business in check. I do require that there be regulations in place and enforced. We can start by enforcing the anti-trust laws. I don't see that happening because the American government is a whore of the corporate gangsters.

The Causes of the American Revolutionary War! In a nutshell the British wanted to make as much money as possible out of the 13 Colonies. Great Britain was the 'mother country' - refer to Colonialism. Many of the colonists came from Great Britain, they shared the same ideals and the same king.

The Plutocrats are far worse than King George and far more sinister yet Americans sit back and blame the politicians who are merely the errand boys and whores for the plutocrats.

the-guillotine-large.jpg

Here's the solution.

You are expecting the politicians you say are owned by business to keep the businesses that own them in check
That's retarded. ... We became of plutocracy because of corporate lobbyist and the super PACS

:lmao:

You say "that's retarded," then ... wait for it ... agree with me. Classic. You people are stupid I couldn't make up.

Hillary loves ya, man. She's sold out to wall street and corporate interests, and you want to give her more power Oh, but she just wants that power to screw the companies who own her. Yeah. Don't take telemarketing calls, Virginia. Seriously...

Some people feel more comfortable being told what to do and think.

Like kids who have cancer? Yeah, the nerve of them!
There are several organizations and hospitals that treat kids for free. So they should shut down? Planned parenthood can shut down also? I mean since liberals has solved the healthcare probem with obamacare. Right?

nobody is stopping you from paying their bills.
nobody.

How fucking stupid are you to think that you personally are paying for someone else's healthcare.

Look at it this way asshole. The pitiful small a amount of income tax that you pay ONLY goes to buying bombs and bullets to kill people with.

Feel better now?

Forum List

Back