Republican Health Care Plan

some people refuse to take responsibility for any part of their lives. they need a nanny and demand that you taxpayers out there working your fingers to the bone to take care of your families, PAY FOR THEM too.

Some people feel more comfortable being told what to do and think. I see it with 'liberals' all the time. They chime in with 'the expert said so'. It is as if the expert's opinion on anything is their own opinion. Don't they ever have an opinion that disagree with the expert's own opinion? I always thought that the truth survives all criticism but how are we to know if an expert's opinion is true if we are to afraid to have a contradicting opinion. The masses could be incredibly wrong but that is a part of the democratic system of govrnment. The people, the untaught masses, the uneductated, etc, etc, all have the same vote as an expert which makes us all equals in that respect. I think the experts will have to come down from their ivory towers and justify why they are right.

some people refuse to take responsibility for any part of their lives. they need a nanny and demand that you taxpayers out there working your fingers to the bone to take care of your families, PAY FOR THEM too.

Microcephaly_GettyImages-506940006-1024x576.jpg

I would blame the patients as well such as this infant and his mother who who got the zika virus.

03f716b51181099ca66a1a87bb88e9db.jpg

Not sure if these are sick kids or merely Republican voters.

jack-hoffman-3.jpg

I also blame this little tyke for getting cancer... had he only prayed to JEEEEEEEZUZ

HomelessVets-merl.jpg

Commie liberal freeloader! Die in the street libtard!

ar-131109336.jpg

Let em die. What good is he now?

14-The-Scar-Project-breast-cancer-by-David-Jay-October-2013-sgdfh_094054.jpg

Breast cancer! Who'd want her now? Let her die! Not with the cost.

1412937740262_wps_11_Sara_mcKay_of_Consett_who.jpg

She had a stroke and looks like a Retard now. Let her die.

17millionkids_ACAimage-580px.jpg

Preexiting condition? Tough luck! That Commie Muslim Kenyan Obama is forcing us to pay for defective children. Hiltler was right. KILL all defective people like they did in Biblical times! Stop sullying the gene pool with these losers.

This is a deeply held position for you, isn't it? I mean once every two years you go out and vote for someone else to do something about it and someone else to pay for it. That's some deep concern, you really feel strongly about this. You're a true man of conviction. I sense you're going to vote again in November, aren't you? The giving from you just never ends, does it? Well, giving is the wrong word, but you know what I mean

when was the last time anyone here went to the hospital and offered to pay a total strangers bill out of their own pocket?

Probably sometime toward the end of 2013, when some smartass who told everyone "Heh, I don't need no stinkin' health insurance - I never get sick!" had his pickup T-boned because he jumped an intersection and ended up in the ER with multiple internal injuries, gave a phony address, and hobbled out on the hospital-supplied crutches a few weeks later never to be seen again.

You and every other person in that hospital's community paid a part of his bill; you just didn't realize it.

Why?
Im talking about YOU walking in to the hospital and picking up the tab for someone out of YOUR own pocket.

No doubt I have. I'm sure there are deadbeats in my community who've refused to carry insurance even though they could afford it and have kited on their medical bills. I know there are hospitals that have had to shut down because of the sheer numbers of them.

Your vociferous self-righteousness suggests Daddy Corporation pays your premiums and, if he ever cut you off, you'd be one of those "I ain't getting no ObominationCare!"
I can assume since you wont answer the question, you have never cared enough about anyone to make sure they were taken care of.
as far as me? I dont have any corporation purchasing my insurance now, I have my own, without going through that waste of an ACA. Can I suggest others do the same?
But you are right, if I have to for some reason go to the ACA, I wont, I will pay the fine and just let everyone else cover me if I get sick.
as far as self righteousness, I dont think that making sure my family is covered and expecting others to do the same out of their own pockets is a bad thing.
I have a mortgage payment of almost 4000 a month, I have two car payments that total almost `1500 a month, add my electric, food insurance retirement fund, vacation fund, etc... to that, I really cant be paying for some leaches health care too.

This is a deeply held position for you, isn't it? I mean once every two years you go out and vote for someone else to do something about it and someone else to pay for it. That's some deep concern, you really feel strongly about this. You're a true man of conviction. I sense you're going to vote again in November, aren't you? The giving from you just never ends, does it? Well, giving is the wrong word, but you know what I mean

Know him personally, do you, or is ad hominem all you intend to contribute to this thread?

Some people feel more comfortable being told what to do and think.

Like kids who have cancer? Yeah, the nerve of them!
dont you mean the nerve of their parents not to provide for them?

Know him personally, do you, or is ad hominem all you intend to contribute to this thread?

Do you know me personally, or is ad hominem all you intend to contribute to this thread?

As for me, I responded to what he said in his post, that's all I have to go on. You seeing other information in your crystal ball?

when was the last time anyone here went to the hospital and offered to pay a total strangers bill out of their own pocket?

Probably sometime toward the end of 2013, when some smartass who told everyone "Heh, I don't need no stinkin' health insurance - I never get sick!" had his pickup T-boned because he jumped an intersection and ended up in the ER with multiple internal injuries, gave a phony address, and hobbled out on the hospital-supplied crutches a few weeks later never to be seen again.

You and every other person in that hospital's community paid a part of his bill; you just didn't realize it.

Why?
Im talking about YOU walking in to the hospital and picking up the tab for someone out of YOUR own pocket.

No doubt I have. I'm sure there are deadbeats in my community who've refused to carry insurance even though they could afford it and have kited on their medical bills. I know there are hospitals that have had to shut down because of the sheer numbers of them.

Your vociferous self-righteousness suggests Daddy Corporation pays your premiums and, if he ever cut you off, you'd be one of those "I ain't getting no ObominationCare!"
I can assume since you wont [sic.] answer the question...

Whereas you are wont to avoid apostrophes. Your boy Trump also thinks he's Will Shakespeare, judging from they way he spells "Leightweight." The word you want is "won't," and it's a lie.

I did answer your question. You just don't like the answer. I can't help you with that.

Why?

Whereas you are wont to avoid apostrophes. Your boy Trump also thinks he's Will Shakespeare, judging from they way he spells "Leightweight." The word you want is "won't," and it's a lie.

I did answer your question. You just don't like the answer. I can't help you with that.
So you are saying that when the dumbass without insurance had his accident, you personally went in and wrote the check in full to cover his expenses, or are you saying that you contributed against your will through taxes and higher medical costs for your own personal needs.
You did not answer the question.
Once again, when did YOU pay medical bills for someone that YOU DID NOT KNOW

Cost of tumor resection: $150,000
Cost of stay in ICU post-surgery: $5,000 per day

Then there are the costs for rehab, chemo and radiation, follow-up, possible recurrence, learning deficits, etc., etc., etc.

Get off the Internet and come live in the Real World. It's a scary place, but there are adults who can help you acclimate.

Why?

So you are saying that when the dumbass without insurance had his accident, you personally went in and wrote the check in full to cover his expenses, or are you saying that you contributed against your will through taxes and higher medical costs for your own personal needs.

I'm saying Real Life doesn't usually yield to yes/no answers.

Cost of tumor resection: $150,000
Cost of stay in ICU post-surgery: $5,000 per day

Then there are the costs for rehab, chemo and radiation, follow-up, possible recurrence, learning deficits, etc., etc., etc.

Get off the Internet and come live in the Real World. It's a scary place, but there are adults who can help you acclimate.
still refuse to answer the question?
by the way, my insurance that I pay for would cover that.
Im guessing you are one of the leaches that thinks others should pay for you.

As for me, I responded to what he said in his post, that's all I have to go on.

Can you reiterate the part where he talked about his voting record? It must have been encoded in between what he actually wrote.

Not a yes or now question, its simple, when did you pay out of your pocket 100% for someone you did not know. Easy answer.
last week? last month? never?

Not a yes or now question, its simple, when did you pay out of your pocket 100% for someone you did not know. Easy answer.
last week? last month? never?

Not since January 1, 2014.

As for me, I responded to what he said in his post, that's all I have to go on.

Can you reiterate the part where he talked about his voting record? It must have been encoded in between what he actually wrote.

So you're thinking he's too lazy to vote and I gave him too much credit? You could be right about that...

Forum List

Back