Republican hatred for the President of the United States endangers the entire world

These negotiations with Iran include the largest European countries along with Russia and China. Plus the rest of the world is already involved. Even Japan, South Korea and Brazil follow the sanctions currently in place.

Expect even Netanyahu to walk back his position.

------------------------------------------
Imagine if a US president broadcast such a message, warning the white electorate that black voters were heading to the polls in “large numbers”. Or if a European prime minister said: “Quick, the Jews are voting!” This is the moral gutter into which Netanyahu plunged just to get elected.

Netanyahu sank into the moral gutter - and there will be consequences Jonathan Freedland Comment is free The Guardian

Then he went on to say:

Mindful of the damage his win-at-all-costs moves had wrought, Netanyahu lost no time trying to unsay what he had said. In his victory speech, he promised to be prime minister of all Israelis, Jewish and non-Jewish alike. And in a US TV interview on Thursday, he insisted that he does want a “sustainable, peaceful two-state solution” after all, so long as “circumstances” change.
-----------------------------------------------

Like a typical right winger, he terrorized his own base into voting for him and walked back the "terror" only days after the election. Clearly, right wingers have very short memories beyond "we WON!". Unfortunately for them, everyone else's memories are much longer.

No country has ever been coerced into not developing nuclear weapons. They have always been negotiated into it. Obviously with sanctions being part of that negotiation. Ignorant ass Republicans say "bomb them out of existence" in spite of the fact that would turn the entire world's Muslims against us at a time when they are fighting each other. Fuck 'em. Let them fight each other. Stop the Republicans from putting Americans in the middle.
Worse, it's not a case of a single bomb run. It would take thousands over months or years. Iraq has had decades to build secret underground bunkers all over the country. Even if we found them all, there's no guarantee we could do much against them depending how reinforced they are and how deep underground and how well hidden.

This is all about "hate Obama" and Republicans don't care if they put the economy in the shitter, screw over their own base or threaten the safety of the entire world if they think they can just "embarrass" Obama. They want to embarrass the president and will do anything they can, no matter how much it threatens all of us if only they can. They think they will "teach him a lesson".

Like Barack Obama needs "help" embarrassing himself! Dude, Barry hasn't had a fucking clue since he sat his bony ass behind the desk in the Oval Office back in 2009. He doesn't have an economic policy at this point. His foreign policy is so completely FUBARed it's just a question of how badly he makes things before the next President gets in there to try and fix it. He's put us deeper in debt. He's weakened the military. He's polarized the nation like nobody EVER has along lines of race...and class. Our friends now don't trust us and our enemies laugh at us. Barack Obama is a bad joke...

Obama is such a good negotiator he gave away five high ranking terrorists for one deserter.
How about releasing or transferring 500 of the perps, (170 went back to the battlefield) out of GITMO and getting no American prisoners in return? That's what the previous President did.... I'd say this President, made the better deal, eh?

If it was such a good "deal", Care...he wouldn't have had to do it without consulting Congress. He did it the way he did because it was a terrible "deal" and he would have had a hard time even getting Democrats to back his play. Oh, and in the process he violated the law. Eh?

"Dildo_Really" said:
^ is that supposed to be some intellectual giant's response? Face it dildo_really, you are a worthless maggot, a pussy and a loser. On your best days. Now go fuck off, ya bitch.
You don't really set the bar that high..........junior.

^ Another typical example of your sub par intellectual capacity, for a three year old getting treatment for missing brain syndrome.

Seriously, you have nothing. You'd save yourself lots of embarrassment, dildo, if you'd stop spewing your ineffectual efforts.

Obama is such a good negotiator he gave away five high ranking terrorists for one deserter.

You're right.........he DID give away five high ranking terrorists for one deserter.

Quick question............have YOU ever served? One of the things that is promised to you as an American Fighting Person is that you will never be left behind.

Even if you do something stupid like Berghdal did and leave your post. The military wants to make sure you are awarded everything you deserve, even if it means life in jail for desertion.

But..............one of the guarantees of the military is that you are always going to be brought home if possible.

Yes, I served. I don't recall getting that promise.

But I do know it exists, as a code among soldiers. Obama is no soldier, never was. A deserter is not worth 5 Taliban leaders. Obama screwed that up big time. What a negotiator he is.

How about releasing or transferring 500 of the perps, (170 went back to the battlefield) out of GITMO and getting no American prisoners in return? That's what the previous President did.... I'd say this President, made the better deal, eh?

I'd say "wrong", moron.

You left a LOT of important details out of what happened. Typical liberal fuck. Obama fucked it up and you wing nuts can NEVER admit that you or he could be wrong.

You're right.........he DID give away five high ranking terrorists for one deserter.

Quick question............have YOU ever served? One of the things that is promised to you as an American Fighting Person is that you will never be left behind.

Even if you do something stupid like Berghdal did and leave your post. The military wants to make sure you are awarded everything you deserve, even if it means life in jail for desertion.

But..............one of the guarantees of the military is that you are always going to be brought home if possible.

But I do know it exists, as a code among soldiers. Obama is no soldier, never was. A deserter is not worth 5 Taliban leaders. Obama screwed that up big time. What a negotiator he is.

You're right......Obama is not a soldier and never has been......but neither has any other President since Bush Sr.

As far as the promise of being brought back? It was reiterated to me each and every time, every 6 months when I had to attend Navy Rights and Responsibilities. We were told that if captured, we would be brought back, no matter what.

If Berghdahl is a deserter or traitor, I want to know, and I want him to be held up as an example of even if you're a soup sandwich (the Navy term for a total fuck up), we will bring you home.

It's one of the reasons I stuck it out for 20 years.

The POTUS has embarrassed himself and the rest of our country by HIS actions. Nobody elses.

Well Gracie...............if you had actually served, you would understand why the U.S. took the actions they did at the behest of the President.

If not................then you're among the group that says we should have left an American serviceman in chains with the enemy and should have left them to rot.

Wish that you could have spent a couple of days going through NR and R to see that we will get you back no matter what you did or what happened.

It's one of the promises that the military has.

"Republican hatred for the President of the United States endangers the entire world"

Republican hatred for the President of the United States is partisan and unwarranted; and it's certainly been detrimental to the Nation as a whole, where most on the right, rather than doing what was best for the country, instead sought only to make Obama a 'one term president.'
You confuse hatred with disdain and contempt and mistrust.

He sure does.

I'm not a rep and I have nothing but contempt for that POS who currently occupies the WH.

Hatred is a tough emotion and quite frankly I don't know anyone who's worth the effort of hating. Especially not that idiot in the WH.

He's simply not worth that much effort..

You're right......Obama is not a soldier and never has been......but neither has any other President since Bush Sr.

As far as the promise of being brought back? It was reiterated to me each and every time, every 6 months when I had to attend Navy Rights and Responsibilities. We were told that if captured, we would be brought back, no matter what.

If Berghdahl is a deserter or traitor, I want to know, and I want him to be held up as an example of even if you're a soup sandwich (the Navy term for a total fuck up), we will bring you home.

Whatever. It was a bad deal, obama fucked it up. I don't expect a lib to ever admit it. He'd probably surrender the USA to Iran to get any other deserter out there. Bringing them home is one thing, giving up the farm for a deserter is another.

Whatever. It was a bad deal, obama fucked it up. I don't expect a lib to ever admit it. He'd probably surrender the USA to Iran to get any other deserter out there. Bringing them home is one thing, giving up the farm for a deserter is another.
When the negotiations began, they were requesting 16 prisoners at gitmo to be released, and he settled for 5 being TRANSFERRED, a pretty good deal, considering near everyone in Gitmo is being released or transferred, other than a handful or two.... The Afghanistan war is winding down, we legally have to release (or transfer to another country's security) them all, but the handful.

And it matters NOT whether Bergdahl was an alleged deserter or not...the protocol of bringing all men home, leaving no man behind, does not have caveats of "Unless".....

We released and or transfered over 500 GITMO prisoners under President Bush, of which over 170 of them ended up fighting us again on the War/Battle field...

And we got no American prisoners back for those releases....so we got nothing for releasing them....

Getting an American citizen back was a sweet deal imo....considering they were going to be released anyway.

Last edited:
...the protocol of bringing all men home, leaving no man behind, does not have caveats of "Unless".....
We bring our own home. Deserters have chosen not to be one of 'us'. - they are no longer 'our own'. Consequently, retrieval seems 'optional'.

...the protocol of bringing all men home, leaving no man behind, does not have caveats of "Unless".....
We bring our own home. Deserters have chosen not to be one of 'us'. - they are no longer 'our own'. Consequently, retrieval seems 'optional'.
That's simply NOT TRUE.

Leaving No Man Behind, has no caveats.....

Every single General in the Armed forces has said such....there are no caveats, 'we leave no man behind', PERIOD. So please stop trying to "CHANGE THE RULES, midstream"....

And this man was not a convicted deserter, we are all innocent until proven guilty in the great Nation of ours and every man deserves a trial before a conviction of being guilty.

That's simply NOT TRUE.

Leaving No Man Behind, has no caveats.....

Every single General in the Armed forces has said such....there are no caveats, 'we leave no man behind', PERIOD. So please stop trying to "CHANGE THE RULES, midstream"....

And this man was not a convicted deserter, we are all innocent until proven guilty in the great Nation of ours and every man deserves a trial before a conviction of being guilty.
To be honest, I really don't care enough to get into a debate about this one.

I've already had my say, and have nothing substantive to add, so I'll have to let the idea stand or fall upon its merits, for better or worse.

These negotiations with Iran include the largest European countries along with Russia and China. Plus the rest of the world is already involved. Even Japan, South Korea and Brazil follow the sanctions currently in place.

Expect even Netanyahu to walk back his position.

------------------------------------------
Imagine if a US president broadcast such a message, warning the white electorate that black voters were heading to the polls in “large numbers”. Or if a European prime minister said: “Quick, the Jews are voting!” This is the moral gutter into which Netanyahu plunged just to get elected.

Netanyahu sank into the moral gutter - and there will be consequences Jonathan Freedland Comment is free The Guardian

Then he went on to say:

Mindful of the damage his win-at-all-costs moves had wrought, Netanyahu lost no time trying to unsay what he had said. In his victory speech, he promised to be prime minister of all Israelis, Jewish and non-Jewish alike. And in a US TV interview on Thursday, he insisted that he does want a “sustainable, peaceful two-state solution” after all, so long as “circumstances” change.
-----------------------------------------------

Like a typical right winger, he terrorized his own base into voting for him and walked back the "terror" only days after the election. Clearly, right wingers have very short memories beyond "we WON!". Unfortunately for them, everyone else's memories are much longer.

No country has ever been coerced into not developing nuclear weapons. They have always been negotiated into it. Obviously with sanctions being part of that negotiation. Ignorant ass Republicans say "bomb them out of existence" in spite of the fact that would turn the entire world's Muslims against us at a time when they are fighting each other. Fuck 'em. Let them fight each other. Stop the Republicans from putting Americans in the middle.
Worse, it's not a case of a single bomb run. It would take thousands over months or years. Iraq has had decades to build secret underground bunkers all over the country. Even if we found them all, there's no guarantee we could do much against them depending how reinforced they are and how deep underground and how well hidden.

This is all about "hate Obama" and Republicans don't care if they put the economy in the shitter, screw over their own base or threaten the safety of the entire world if they think they can just "embarrass" Obama. They want to embarrass the president and will do anything they can, no matter how much it threatens all of us if only they can. They think they will "teach him a lesson".
Hatred is a gay word...emotion not factual analysis. Factual analysis reqiuires looking at the results of Obama policies. Weakness, confusion, instability, lies, perversion, mismanagement, corruption. Shameful.

When the negotiations began, they were requesting 16 prisoners at gitmo to be released, and he settled for 5 being TRANSFERRED, a pretty good deal, considering near everyone in Gitmo is being released or transferred, other than a handful or two.... The Afghanistan war is winding down, we legally have to release (or transfer to another country's security) them all, but the handful.

And it matters NOT whether Bergdahl was an alleged deserter or not...the protocol of bringing all men home, leaving no man behind, does not have caveats of "Unless".....

We released and or transfered over 500 GITMO prisoners under President Bush, of which over 170 of them ended up fighting us again on the War field...

And we got no American prisoners back for those releases....so we got nothing for releasing them....

Getting an American citizen back was a sweet deal imo....considering they were going to be released anyway.

And releasing them was a bad idea as well. Bad plan from this corrupt and incompetent administration all around.

"Republican hatred for the President of the United States endangers the entire world"

Republican hatred for the President of the United States is partisan and unwarranted; and it's certainly been detrimental to the Nation as a whole, where most on the right, rather than doing what was best for the country, instead sought only to make Obama a 'one term president.'

..which would have been best for the country.
So Republicans could pick up where they left off under Bush?

Would have been better yes.

You actually believe that America would be better off in another republican great depression?

Wow.

Every day you and people like you show just how much you hate America.

"Another Republican Great Depression"?
"Hate America"?

You despicable piece of shit! The Democrat housing buble is what caused the Obama recession.
You are so blinded by hate for Republicans you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you right between your eyes.

Forum List

Back