Reporter tries gotcha question on Vivek, he gives an EPIC response

Or..... it looks you just made a shitty analogy. :dunno:

Socieities and Governments aren't the same as individuals. The actions of this government and this society created very real socio-economic disparities that exist to this day and this government and this society is being held to account for that.
It was spot on. Your entire reparations argument has been destroyed…..BY YOU.:auiqs.jpg:

This describes you to a T.

1704566233350.png

For you to continue using your reparations position you have to admit you are a raving hypocrite.

Have fun with that.
No. You're just an idiot. What does your analogy have to do with anything? In your scenario you're admitting to discriminating against people based on race. How does Black Americans receiving reparations discriminate against you at all? It's a stupid comparison.

I hope to God that Vivek does not disappear from the American scene if he is not successful in the presidential election which seams to be the case. We need him to speak truth to power like no one else can or will and do it so eloquently. I'm glad he's on the correct side.

No. You're just an idiot. What does your analogy have to do with anything? In your scenario you're admitting to discriminating against people based on race. How does Black Americans receiving reparations discriminate against you at all? It's a stupid comparison.
I admitted to nothing, Moron. I presented a hypothetical scenario designed to expose you as a massive hypocrite.

Mission accomplished. You were too stupid to see it coming, and too stupid to realize it happened. That makes you plutonium level stupid, loser.

I admitted to nothing, Moron. I presented a hypothetical scenario designed to expose you as a massive hypocrite.
Except it was poorly designed.
Mission accomplished. You were too stupid to see it coming, and too stupid to realize it happened. That makes you plutonium level stupid, loser.
You're an idiot. I saw it coming a mile away. You're attempting to argue that white people today are being held responsible for sins of the past on account of their race but it's a failure of an argument because you haven't even begun to attempt to explain that part. How are white people discriminated against and being held accountable by reparations? Can you begin to explain that to me in a coherent and cogent argument?

You're an idiot. I saw it coming a mile away. You're attempting to argue that white people today are being held responsible for sins of the past on account of their race but it's a failure of an argument because you haven't even begun to attempt to explain that part. How are white people discriminated against and being held accountable by reparations? Can you begin to explain that to me in a coherent and cogent argument?
see, once again it went over your head.

Why should white people today be held accountable for something they had nothing to do with, Simp?

see, once again it went over your head.

Why should white people today be held accountable for something they had nothing to do with, Simp?
How are white people being held accountable? I see you claiming it, I don't see you explaining or defining it. :dunno:

who pays your reparations? White people that had nothing to do with the situation to people who weren't even effected by the slavery or Jim crow laws.

who pays your reparations? White people that had nothing to do with the situation to people who weren't even effected by the slavery or Jim crow laws.
Is that so? See I always thought government debts were paid by tax payers, which includes me and I'm not white.

I think he is referring to REAL racism, as opposed to your weak claims based off of "dog whistles" and other acts that require left wing "mind readers" in order to see it.
What is "real racism" and what do you think is fake racism?

I think he is referring to REAL racism, as opposed to your weak claims based off of "dog whistles" and other acts that require left wing "mind readers" in order to see it.
So according to him some racism is acceptable as long as it's not "vicious" racism with "vicious" perhaps referring to bombing churches, lynching people, torching their homes, businesses & communities, things sort of like that?

He condemned all forms of racial hatred, numerous times in his answer.
.You are a moron like the reporterette.
No that's not true. He repeatedly used the term "vicious racial discrimination". That's not a term I've ever heard or heard used before.

At first I thought perhaps he meant "violent" racial discrimination but no he used the same term repeatedly, so from my perspective he's okay with some racial discrimination as long as it's not "vicious" :rolleyes:

Let's play your silly game...............

What are Affirmative Actions decisions based on? Race.

Who wants to eliminate race being the factor in who does an doesn't get a job, etc? Non racists.

Who wants to base decisions solely on race? Racists.

Next?

Then someone is doing it wrong. OR...Is it possible that your white candidate simply wasn't the most qualified for the job?

Executive Order 10925​

By the time John F. Kennedy was elected President, it was evident that to advance equal employment opportunity federal involvement needed to be broader and more proactive. On March 6, 1961, shortly after JFK took office, he signed Executive Order 10925, opening a new chapter in achieving access to good jobs by requiring government contractors to take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color or national origin.

History of Executive Order 11246

White people EVERYWHERE are crying about allegedly being "innocent" of past offenses surrounding everything from slavery to Jim Crow to affirmative action yet are going to be "punished" if Black people in America are paid reparations.

This in spite of the fact that they have repeatedly been reassured that reparations are paid by the government because it was the government that sanctioned and allowed the unconstitutional offenses that white society committed against Black Americans, all to no avail.

Forum List

Back